Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Respect works both ways 11:13 - Jul 22 with 728 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

If Judge expects us to respect the fact that he wants to join his old boss closer to his family and for a wage increase then fair enough.

But he’d also have to respect us turning down any bid and expecting him to play to the best of his ability.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Respect works both ways on 11:16 - Jul 22 with 695 viewschicoazul

I'm sure he would do that if it turned out to be the case. He seems like a tidy enough bloke.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Respect works both ways on 11:19 - Jul 22 with 674 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Agreed.

He has a right to favour a move.

We have a right to refuse offers.

I don't see Judge as the type to spend a year sulking if we refused the offers. He has missed too much of his career already.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Respect works both ways on 11:25 - Jul 22 with 629 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Respect works both ways on 11:19 - Jul 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

Agreed.

He has a right to favour a move.

We have a right to refuse offers.

I don't see Judge as the type to spend a year sulking if we refused the offers. He has missed too much of his career already.

He seems extremely unlikely to cause any problems if we do insist he stays.

Absolutely no point accepting a sensible fee of £750k. He’ll be worth that still in January.

Keep him unless it’s obscene money and if he’s not setting the division alight he’s welcome to move on.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Respect works both ways on 11:29 - Jul 22 with 608 viewsJon_456

Annoys me seeing people say if he wants to go we have to let him as it’ll be no good keeping a player who doesn’t want to be here.

He’s 30 years old and signed a 2 year contract an April knowing he would be playing league one football. If he does want to go and we reject any bids, he’s not going to spend the next 2 years sulking and under performing as time is against him. He’ll get over it soon enough and play to the best of his ability as he’s said himself the most important thing after his injury is just to play games.
Respect works both ways on 11:30 - Jul 22 with 602 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Respect works both ways on 11:25 - Jul 22 by WarkTheWarkITFC

He seems extremely unlikely to cause any problems if we do insist he stays.

Absolutely no point accepting a sensible fee of £750k. He’ll be worth that still in January.

Keep him unless it’s obscene money and if he’s not setting the division alight he’s welcome to move on.

100% agree.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024