Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre to Norwich?? 15:13 - Jul 22 with 11180 viewschfsittingbell

A couple of weeks ago I overheard a conversation between Andre and his Dad at a youth football tournament. They were speaking about Norwich coming in for him and that he would go if the deal was right or if Town didn't show they wanted him. As i was a bit away from them, i thought i may have misheard etc. He also was talking of how he thought they were offering 8. I don't know if that was in relation to a fee (8m) or wages (8k).

However without prompting, somebody has told me they have heard whispers of Norwich interest and that Andre is off.

No def info, just sharing what I have heard.....
Andre to Norwich?? on 15:15 - Jul 22 with 6894 viewsJ2BLUE

Well this sounds legit.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:15 - Jul 22 with 6895 viewsSteve_M

I thought the rumour was that it might have happened last January.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:17 - Jul 22 with 6866 viewsfooters

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:15 - Jul 22 by J2BLUE

Well this sounds legit.

He forgot to add, "And then I woke up."

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:17 - Jul 22 with 6858 viewsskyblue23

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:15 - Jul 22 by J2BLUE

Well this sounds legit.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:19 - Jul 22 with 6795 viewsReuser_is_God

I think you'll find that it is actually the fee that is 8k.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:20 - Jul 22 with 6776 viewsTractorCam

Isn't that the same person who said we were signing Foden on loan?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:20 - Jul 22 with 6767 viewsJ2BLUE

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:19 - Jul 22 by Reuser_is_God

I think you'll find that it is actually the fee that is 8k.

I was going to say, for £8m they can have him. Even if it went towards the debt it would be good business.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:21 - Jul 22 with 6776 viewsReuser_is_God

In all seriousness I've also heard similar re Andre & Norwich this summer from someone with a good connection.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:27 - Jul 22 with 6665 viewsportmanking

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:21 - Jul 22 by Reuser_is_God

In all seriousness I've also heard similar re Andre & Norwich this summer from someone with a good connection.

Jesus wept. Feel sick in the pit of my stomach.

How low we've fallen, and yet so many will shrug and call Dozzell being sold to our arch rivals as good business without looking at the bigger picture of how Evans has dragged us down to this level.
Andre to Norwich?? on 15:28 - Jul 22 with 6633 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Hahahahahah

It is so unbelievable that I almost believe it. These rumours have done the round on here before if my memory serves me correctly.

However, if Andre can't get in to our first team regularly, he is a long, long way off from Norwich's'.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:29 - Jul 22 with 6624 viewsTractorsRUs

Its true. Andre is keen on making the move. Jason is trying to put him off.
Andre to Norwich?? on 15:29 - Jul 22 with 6607 viewsitfcjoe

Ditto, probably same person but just can't see it at all

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:31 - Jul 22 with 6587 viewschicoazul

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:29 - Jul 22 by itfcjoe

Ditto, probably same person but just can't see it at all

The perfect banter era capper. They'll sign him then loan him to Sunderland or Portsmouth.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:31 - Jul 22 with 6591 viewshoppy

I think what this tells us is... you’ve got to look at the bigger picture of how Evans has dragged us down to this level.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:32 - Jul 22 with 6577 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:27 - Jul 22 by portmanking

Jesus wept. Feel sick in the pit of my stomach.

How low we've fallen, and yet so many will shrug and call Dozzell being sold to our arch rivals as good business without looking at the bigger picture of how Evans has dragged us down to this level.

So you wouldn't take £8m (basically the same as we got for Mings, as much as we got for Waghorn and Murphy combined) for a player who has done absolutely nothing since making his debut 3-4 years ago, had injury problems and makes absolutely no impact in any of our games?

Dozzell to £8m to Norwich is completely unrealistic, but if we imagine for a second that they bid that, we'd be biting their hand off and laughing all the way to the bank, having completely done them over.

Dozzell clearly has talent but far too much myth surrounds his ability based on being Jason's son and scoring for us at the age of 16. Since then he's done nothing more than countless young players we've released who have gone on to achieve nothing, yet he's still talked about as if he's going to be a world beater.

I genuinely believe that if he stays here until the end of next season and stays fit, he won't have started more than 20 games for a team that is in League One. A player rumoured to be worth £8m should be absolutely ruining this division.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:48 - Jul 22 with 6379 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:32 - Jul 22 by WarkTheWarkITFC

So you wouldn't take £8m (basically the same as we got for Mings, as much as we got for Waghorn and Murphy combined) for a player who has done absolutely nothing since making his debut 3-4 years ago, had injury problems and makes absolutely no impact in any of our games?

Dozzell to £8m to Norwich is completely unrealistic, but if we imagine for a second that they bid that, we'd be biting their hand off and laughing all the way to the bank, having completely done them over.

Dozzell clearly has talent but far too much myth surrounds his ability based on being Jason's son and scoring for us at the age of 16. Since then he's done nothing more than countless young players we've released who have gone on to achieve nothing, yet he's still talked about as if he's going to be a world beater.

I genuinely believe that if he stays here until the end of next season and stays fit, he won't have started more than 20 games for a team that is in League One. A player rumoured to be worth £8m should be absolutely ruining this division.

Blimey. 4 downvotes in no time at all.

Are there actually people here that think Dozzell is worth £8m? Or is it that we shouldn't sell to Norwich 'no matter the price' which makes no sense.

Rather that just downvote chaps, why don't you actually add something interesting to the thread and state what you don't agree with.

Exactly what has he done since scoring at Hillsborough? One good half against Birmingham 2 years ago before he got injured and made absolutely no impact since.

This is from someone that purred over him when I first saw him play, believed and promoted the hype, knows Jason quite well and would LOVE Dozzell to be a success.

I simply don't see enough for him to be a success. £8m is what top Championship midfielders are going for. Bournemouth only paid just over that for David Brooks a year ago!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:50 - Jul 22 with 6346 viewsBLUEBEAT

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:31 - Jul 22 by chicoazul

The perfect banter era capper. They'll sign him then loan him to Sunderland or Portsmouth.

From what I heard, the deal includes them loaning Dozzell to us for the season. This season.

Poll: W or W

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:50 - Jul 22 with 6345 viewsJakeITFC

Me too, £3m the rumoured fee.
downvoting this just for the sh1ts and giggles (n/t) on 15:51 - Jul 22 with 6339 viewsDyland

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:48 - Jul 22 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Are there actually people here that think Dozzell is worth £8m? Or is it that we shouldn't sell to Norwich 'no matter the price' which makes no sense.

Rather that just downvote chaps, why don't you actually add something interesting to the thread and state what you don't agree with.

Exactly what has he done since scoring at Hillsborough? One good half against Birmingham 2 years ago before he got injured and made absolutely no impact since.

This is from someone that purred over him when I first saw him play, believed and promoted the hype, knows Jason quite well and would LOVE Dozzell to be a success.

I simply don't see enough for him to be a success. £8m is what top Championship midfielders are going for. Bournemouth only paid just over that for David Brooks a year ago!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:52 - Jul 22 with 6320 viewsIllinoisblue

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:32 - Jul 22 by WarkTheWarkITFC

look how well selling our best/better players has turned out; riding the crest of a wave all the way to the bottom of the fooking ocean.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:52 - Jul 22 with 6313 viewsKieran_Knows

The meltdown on Judge is one thing, but if this was to happen with Dozzell, bloomin' eck.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:53 - Jul 22 with 6295 viewsBlue_Order

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:50 - Jul 22 by BLUEBEAT

From what I heard, the deal includes them loaning Dozzell to us for the season. This season.

I was also told this the other day.
Andre to Norwich?? on 15:54 - Jul 22 with 6277 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:48 - Jul 22 by WarkTheWarkITFC

“and yet so many will shrug and call Dozzell being sold to our arch rivals as good business without looking at the bigger picture of how Evans has dragged us down to this level.”

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:57 - Jul 22 with 6228 viewsBigManBlue

Depressing if true. Saddest bit is, the only obstacle I can see is that Norwich really don't seem keen on throwing money around, and can't see why this is the one where they'd break with the pattern.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:58 - Jul 22 with 6197 viewschicoazul

Andre to Norwich?? on 15:50 - Jul 22 by BLUEBEAT

loooooolllololloll

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024