Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... 16:32 - Jul 22 with 9340 viewsitfcjoe

...but no bid as yet.

Sounds like there is something to this

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:33 - Jul 22 with 6065 viewsKieran_Knows

The banter era continues.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:35 - Jul 22 with 6036 viewsitfcjoe

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:33 - Jul 22 by Kieran_Knows

Just get it over with and end this misery where East Anglia becomes a one team region

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:37 - Jul 22 with 5995 viewsKieran_Knows

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:35 - Jul 22 by itfcjoe

Just get it over with and end this misery where East Anglia becomes a one team region

I keep saying it, but these are the days. What a time to be alive.

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:37 - Jul 22 with 5991 viewsBigManBlue

So now can we all do the Flounce Macabre?

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:37 - Jul 22 with 5986 viewsBobbychase

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:35 - Jul 22 by itfcjoe

I'd rather burn their ground down first

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:37 - Jul 22 with 5985 viewschicoazul

Unfair on Colchester, a team with a new stadium, an interested visible owner, a sensible structure, that live within their means.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:38 - Jul 22 with 5972 viewsITFC_Forever

Dozzell to them and Judge going as well..... Jeez.

I've tried to remain balanced in the whole ME thing..... but this would push everyone over the edge with him and hardly a great message to send out at the start of the season, when PL and the team will be looking to get off to a positive start.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:39 - Jul 22 with 5951 viewsBigManBlue

That sounds good actually - we could base them in South Suffolk and they could play in blue...

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Login to get fewer ads

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:39 - Jul 22 with 5926 viewsKieran_Knows

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:38 - Jul 22 by ITFC_Forever

I've tried to remain balanced in the whole ME thing..... but this would push everyone over the edge with him and hardly a great message to send out at the start of the season, when PL and the team will be looking to get off to a positive start.

Watch it. Drink it in.

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:40 - Jul 22 with 5901 viewsMullet

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:37 - Jul 22 by Bobbychase

I'd rather burn their ground down first

They'll only make more money from that to buy him with.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:42 - Jul 22 with 5859 viewsBobbychase

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:40 - Jul 22 by Mullet

They'll only make more money from that to buy him with.

We'd need to do it properly

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:46 - Jul 22 with 5791 viewsArnieM

Fine sell Dozzell to scum, and add a whopping sell fee, because he definitely will not be stopp8n* there l9ng. A mere steppin* stone to a proper PL Club.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:48 - Jul 22 with 5750 viewsIllinoisblue

saddest thing of all, given their prem riches is they could take a casual punt on Andre, double his wages, and it's no big deal for them if it doesn't work out. Whereas we're pinning a lot of our hopes on him coming good. The only sympathy i have for Evans is that football finances have changed so much in his time in charge. The playing field is not now level and likely never will be. We are, at best now, a wannabe Div 2 team.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2019 16:49]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:48 - Jul 22 with 5744 viewsBluefish

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:38 - Jul 22 by ITFC_Forever

I'm not sure Marcus was the one calling Mick a paedo and a dino from the stands forcing him to walk away and leading to our relegation.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:50 - Jul 22 with 5696 viewsITFC_Forever

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:48 - Jul 22 by Bluefish

I'm not sure Marcus was the one calling Mick a paedo and a dino from the stands forcing him to walk away and leading to our relegation.

Neither was I, as much as I wanted Mick to go.

And as you well know, it wasn't Mick leaving that led to our relegation, but who he appointed..... believe it or not, Mick is / wasn't the only manager in the world capable of keeping us up.
Unfortunately, Hurst wasn't one of them.

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:51 - Jul 22 with 5672 viewsIllinoisblue

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:48 - Jul 22 by Bluefish

you are Barry Glendenning and I claim my $5.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:52 - Jul 22 with 5671 viewsJ2BLUE

Probably but I think there's some significant creative licence used in the other thread.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:56 - Jul 22 with 5630 viewsPhilTWTD

That is overstating it, as I understand it. There have been enquiries, from Norwich and others, as per my story, but not talks as such.
He'll be gone.... on 16:58 - Jul 22 with 5587 viewsBloots

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:56 - Jul 22 by PhilTWTD

That is overstating it, as I understand it. There have been enquiries, from Norwich and others, as per my story, but not talks as such.

....by Friday then.

Sweardown.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:59 - Jul 22 with 5558 viewsN2_Blue

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:33 - Jul 22 by Kieran_Knows

Would rather keep Judge

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

He'll be gone.... on 16:59 - Jul 22 with 5560 viewsPhilTWTD

He'll be gone.... on 16:58 - Jul 22 by Bloots

....by Friday then.

Sweardown.

It would be the third Friday I've heard he'd be gone by this summer!
EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 17:03 - Jul 22 with 5492 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Evans Out!

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 17:14 - Jul 22 with 5393 viewsBluefish

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 16:50 - Jul 22 by ITFC_Forever

Neither was I, as much as I wanted Mick to go.

And as you well know, it wasn't Mick leaving that led to our relegation, but who he appointed..... believe it or not, Mick is / wasn't the only manager in the world capable of keeping us up.
Unfortunately, Hurst wasn't one of them.

roy spent millions and took us bottom, Jewell tried all sorts and took us to bottom, Hurst was League 1 manager of the year and took us bottom, Lambert also could get us off the bottom. Mick had us comfortable so perhaps he could be the only one. Would be interesting to see average positions by manager and percentage of weeks in the bottom 3.

BCWYWF and all that jazz that everyone wanted to ignore

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 17:16 - Jul 22 with 5377 viewsITFC_Forever

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 17:14 - Jul 22 by Bluefish

roy spent millions and took us bottom, Jewell tried all sorts and took us to bottom, Hurst was League 1 manager of the year and took us bottom, Lambert also could get us off the bottom. Mick had us comfortable so perhaps he could be the only one. Would be interesting to see average positions by manager and percentage of weeks in the bottom 3.

BCWYWF and all that jazz that everyone wanted to ignore

Yep, wishing for more than 1 goal every 11 home games was awful of me.....

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 17:20 - Jul 22 with 5352 viewsBluefish

EADT saying Norwich and Ipswich have had talks about Dozzell... on 17:16 - Jul 22 by ITFC_Forever

Yep, wishing for more than 1 goal every 11 home games was awful of me.....

I wonder what norwich will expect next season when they are in a league of bigger teams

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024