Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? 21:14 - Jul 22 with 1488 viewsEly_Blue

I fortunately had the chance to be in the area for work tomorrow so I said I’d take my son with me to the game

Wonder what kind of team we’ll put out

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 07:40 - Jul 23 with 1337 viewsPlums

I’ll be there as it’s just up the road. Sounds as though the team will be an EFL Cup side.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 7:41]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 07:49 - Jul 23 with 1313 viewsMeadowlark

Lowestoft Wednesday.
Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 10:46 - Jul 23 with 1252 viewsTractorgirlforever

Yes i will be there...altho i just came downstairs from having a shower and the puppy has chewed my ticket!
Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 10:47 - Jul 23 with 1242 viewschicoazul

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 10:46 - Jul 23 by Tractorgirlforever

Yes i will be there...altho i just came downstairs from having a shower and the puppy has chewed my ticket!

Are you THE Tractorgirl, once of this parish? Who fed ham sandwiches to foxes and didnt understand why cars dont fly?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 10:49 - Jul 23 with 1229 viewsITFC_Forever

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 07:49 - Jul 23 by Meadowlark

Lowestoft Wednesday.

Are they a Sheffield Wednesday tribute act?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 13:53 - Jul 23 with 1145 viewsTractorgirlforever

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 10:47 - Jul 23 by chicoazul

Are you THE Tractorgirl, once of this parish? Who fed ham sandwiches to foxes and didnt understand why cars dont fly?

No lol....u lost me there!
Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 13:59 - Jul 23 with 1134 viewsMrTown

Bartosz
Emmanuel / Woolfenden / Ndaba / Clements
Mizouni / Skuse / Dozzell
Dobra / Jackson / Roberts

Maybe something like that, will be massively changed I would imagine.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 14:02 - Jul 23 with 1125 viewsITFC_Forever

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 13:59 - Jul 23 by MrTown

Bartosz
Emmanuel / Woolfenden / Ndaba / Clements
Mizouni / Skuse / Dozzell
Dobra / Jackson / Roberts

Maybe something like that, will be massively changed I would imagine.

So no Huws, even though PL has said he's going to play?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 16:15 - Jul 23 with 1061 viewslinhdi

Try to flippin' get there! Points failure at st Pancras... supposed to be on the 1534, but no movement yet. Grr.
Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 16:19 - Jul 23 with 1050 viewsTractorBoy

Yeah, will be in the Navigation Inn next door from 5:30, soaking up the sun.

COYB
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024