Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? 21:14 - Jul 22 with 843 viewsEly_Blue

I fortunately had the chance to be in the area for work tomorrow so I said I’d take my son with me to the game

Wonder what kind of team we’ll put out

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 07:40 - Jul 23 with 692 viewsdeliasplums

I’ll be there as it’s just up the road. Sounds as though the team will be an EFL Cup side.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 7:41]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 07:49 - Jul 23 with 668 viewsMeadowlark

Lowestoft Wednesday.

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 10:46 - Jul 23 with 607 viewsTractorgirlforever

Yes i will be there...altho i just came downstairs from having a shower and the puppy has chewed my ticket!
Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 10:47 - Jul 23 with 597 viewschicoazul

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 10:46 - Jul 23 by Tractorgirlforever

Yes i will be there...altho i just came downstairs from having a shower and the puppy has chewed my ticket!

Are you THE Tractorgirl, once of this parish? Who fed ham sandwiches to foxes and didnt understand why cars dont fly?

I have it in commission, to comfort the feeble-minded, and to support the weak. You must needs go along with us; we will wait for you, we will lend you our help, we will deny ourselves of some things, both opinionated and practical, for your sake; we will not enter into doubtful disputations before you, we will be made all things to you, rather than you shall be left behind
Poll: How much are Phil Gav and the elusive Mark looking forward to next Friday?

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 10:49 - Jul 23 with 584 viewsITFC_Forever

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 07:49 - Jul 23 by Meadowlark

Lowestoft Wednesday.

Are they a Sheffield Wednesday tribute act?

P 1020, W 444, D 257, L 319, F 1513, A 1255
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 13:53 - Jul 23 with 500 viewsTractorgirlforever

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 10:47 - Jul 23 by chicoazul

Are you THE Tractorgirl, once of this parish? Who fed ham sandwiches to foxes and didnt understand why cars dont fly?

No lol....u lost me there!

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 13:59 - Jul 23 with 489 viewsMrTown

Bartosz
Emmanuel / Woolfenden / Ndaba / Clements
Mizouni / Skuse / Dozzell
Dobra / Jackson / Roberts

Maybe something like that, will be massively changed I would imagine.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 14:02 - Jul 23 with 480 viewsITFC_Forever

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 13:59 - Jul 23 by MrTown

Bartosz
Emmanuel / Woolfenden / Ndaba / Clements
Mizouni / Skuse / Dozzell
Dobra / Jackson / Roberts

Maybe something like that, will be massively changed I would imagine.

So no Huws, even though PL has said he's going to play?

P 1020, W 444, D 257, L 319, F 1513, A 1255
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 16:15 - Jul 23 with 416 viewslinhdi

Try to flippin' get there! Points failure at st Pancras... supposed to be on the 1534, but no movement yet. Grr.

Anybody else going to Notts County tomorrow night? on 16:19 - Jul 23 with 405 viewsTractorBoy

Yeah, will be in the Navigation Inn next door from 5:30, soaking up the sun.

COYB

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020