Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Labour MP Jared O'Mara twitter meltdown 20:35 - Jul 23 with 1780 viewsKievthegreat

Seems the guys running Jared O'Mara's email has had enough.

Former Labour MP Jared O'Mara twitter meltdown on 20:38 - Jul 23 with 1721 viewsSteve_M

Brilliant isn't it?

Odd how the Corbynite hordes are rather less exercised about O'Mara than anyone perceived as a threat to the Dear Leader.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Former Labour MP Jared O'Mara twitter meltdown on 20:40 - Jul 23 with 1698 viewsSpruceMoose

Lol. This'll be fun to watch unfold.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Former Labour MP Jared O'Mara twitter meltdown on 20:44 - Jul 23 with 1655 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yep. That's the way to resign.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Former Labour MP Jared O'Mara twitter meltdown on 20:56 - Jul 23 with 1578 viewsfranco

This is so funny to watch , the lad is a legend
Former Labour MP Jared O'Mara twitter meltdown on 21:04 - Jul 23 with 1529 viewsDarth_Koont

Former Labour MP Jared O'Mara twitter meltdown on 20:38 - Jul 23 by Steve_M

Brilliant isn't it?

Odd how the Corbynite hordes are rather less exercised about O'Mara than anyone perceived as a threat to the Dear Leader.

Que? You'll have run that one by me again.

Don't go full loopy, Steve. Never go full loopy.

Pronouns: He/Him

Former Labour MP Jared O'Mara twitter meltdown on 16:47 - Jul 25 with 1264 viewsGlasgowBlue

Further to this. it all looked hilarious at the time but his former press spokesman then went on to mock O'Mara for his alcohol addiction and other issues.

Having read this statement it's clear that Jared O'Mara is a very troubled young man.

https://www.jaredomara.co.uk/recentactivity/2019/7/25/statement-regarding-my-men

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Former Labour MP Jared O'Mara twitter meltdown on 16:52 - Jul 25 with 1243 viewsEwan_Oozami

Been following this....o'Mara should never have been allowed to become an unaccompanied MP - he has various mental health and spectrum issues and should have been given due support by the appropriate medical authorities - as far as I'm aware he got no help, and people have been piling in - his comms person should know better tbh.

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Former Labour MP Jared O'Mara twitter meltdown on 17:03 - Jul 25 with 1213 viewsSwansea_Blue

Former Labour MP Jared O'Mara twitter meltdown on 16:47 - Jul 25 by GlasgowBlue

Further to this. it all looked hilarious at the time but his former press spokesman then went on to mock O'Mara for his alcohol addiction and other issues.

Having read this statement it's clear that Jared O'Mara is a very troubled young man.

https://www.jaredomara.co.uk/recentactivity/2019/7/25/statement-regarding-my-men

Blimey.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Former Labour MP Jared O'Mara twitter meltdown on 17:19 - Jul 25 with 1186 viewsClapham_Junction

Also worth bearing in mind this:

I saw the O'Mara stuff the other day and then had a look through his previous Tweets (which were being done by the same guy). There was something odd going on for a while, and tweets like the one below (particularly the picture of O'Mara (open it and zoom in) and the response "Just admiring my juice") should have been throwing up some red flags.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024