Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The club needs 3 or 4 players into the club.. 07:40 - Jul 24 with 646 viewsPippin1970

Pretty pronto otherwise the season is going to be one hell of a long journey. Injuries mounting and potentially two players going.
The club needs 3 or 4 players into the club.. on 07:48 - Jul 24 with 602 viewsITFC_Forever

And trawling through the list of realeased players isn’t going to help... they’re not going to have had a pre-season and will be playing catch-up all season - in a season where there is no time to catch-up.

We need to be looking at loans, or heaven-forbid, spending some money.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The club needs 3 or 4 players into the club.. on 07:50 - Jul 24 with 590 viewsDanTheMan

The club needs 3 or 4 players into the club.. on 07:48 - Jul 24 by ITFC_Forever

And trawling through the list of realeased players isn’t going to help... they’re not going to have had a pre-season and will be playing catch-up all season - in a season where there is no time to catch-up.

What is this "spending money" you speak of?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The club needs 3 or 4 players into the club.. on 07:51 - Jul 24 with 579 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The main story is that we have offered Dozzell a new deal.

But if he does go (and he's not a first team regular anyway), we could probably use it as leverage to get a good young defender on loan from the buying club.

I'd rather he stays and see how he progresses though.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The club needs 3 or 4 players into the club.. on 08:11 - Jul 24 with 544 viewsPippin1970

The club needs 3 or 4 players into the club.. on 07:48 - Jul 24 by ITFC_Forever

That's the issue which has been discussed for last few years. If owner wants promotion then will have to do something or hes hoping for a buyer sooner the better. This season is make or break for the club.
The club needs 3 or 4 players into the club.. on 08:20 - Jul 24 with 512 viewsBlueySwede

Yes, we definitely do.
My big question is - should we just get anybody in, regardless of quality? I am pretty sure there are decent players out there, look at Swedens, Denmarks, Hollands lower divisions etc, but I am not sure we have a scouting system anymore?
I am afraid a bit of transfer money is needed (not millions), but it has been pretty clear that Lambert won´t have any.
The club needs 3 or 4 players into the club.. on 08:24 - Jul 24 with 498 viewsBlueBadger

We've been needing an additional centre half and forward since June. Likewise a wide man.

Judge's position is one we currently have reasonable cover in.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The club needs 3 or 4 players into the club.. on 08:29 - Jul 24 with 481 viewschicoazul

10 players injured. Huws fragile. Judge leaving, Bart almost leaving. 2m so far incoming on fees but not a penny spent of this windfall. Time is a flat circle.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024