Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heard about this one boyos? 15:23 - Jul 24 with 1176 viewschicoazul

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/07/why-we-cant-ignore-the-case-of-jessica-yan

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:25 - Jul 24 with 1159 viewsSpruceMoose

Nice bit of concern trolling there. Guaranteed to get idiotic chin strokers everywhere excited. 10/10

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:32 - Jul 24 with 1112 viewsDarth_Koont

"This is at the core of the trans ideology."

It's actually quite a transphobic piece. Taking an extreme case to let the writer say he disagrees with a more general human right to self-identify.

It's in the early days of being enshrined and enacted in law (and reality) so of course strange and illogical situations are going to crop up. Maybe taking these on a case-by-case basis rather than deciding what it says about some "trans ideology" is the way forward?

Pronouns: He/Him

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:34 - Jul 24 with 1109 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:34 - Jul 24 with 1101 viewsSpruceMoose

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:34 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

Like I said.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:35 - Jul 24 with 1099 viewsSpruceMoose

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:32 - Jul 24 by Darth_Koont

"This is at the core of the trans ideology."

It's actually quite a transphobic piece. Taking an extreme case to let the writer say he disagrees with a more general human right to self-identify.

It's in the early days of being enshrined and enacted in law (and reality) so of course strange and illogical situations are going to crop up. Maybe taking these on a case-by-case basis rather than deciding what it says about some "trans ideology" is the way forward?

Have an uppie.

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:36 - Jul 24 with 1084 viewsJ2BLUE

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:34 - Jul 24 by SpruceMoose

Like I said.

I'm not 'getting excited' about it. Just saw it the other day and thought it might make Chico laugh.

Truly impaired.

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:37 - Jul 24 with 1077 viewsSpruceMoose

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:36 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

I'm not 'getting excited' about it. Just saw it the other day and thought it might make Chico laugh.

Calm your tïts. I never said you were getting excited.

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:39 - Jul 24 with 1065 viewsJ2BLUE

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:37 - Jul 24 by SpruceMoose

Calm your tïts. I never said you were getting excited.

That's how I interpreted your post. Apologies if I was wrong.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:45 - Jul 24 with 1045 viewsSpruceMoose

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:39 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

That's how I interpreted your post. Apologies if I was wrong.

A pox on your house. You've not heard the last of this J2!

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:46 - Jul 24 with 1042 viewsSteve_M

There is a genuine problem between the rights of trans people and those of women who are exposed to people who have self-ID'd as a woman but remain biologically male. It's a sensitive area with few clear answers, so enter Brendan O'Neill......

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:47 - Jul 24 with 1034 viewsgiant_stow

Judge Ullaa's ruling: Jessica, please stop suing everyone and find a beautician who's fine with doing your waxing. This is early days in this mini societal revolution and we need to all rub along the best we can while conventions and laws catch up.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:48 - Jul 24 with 1023 viewsgiant_stow

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:46 - Jul 24 by Steve_M

There is a genuine problem between the rights of trans people and those of women who are exposed to people who have self-ID'd as a woman but remain biologically male. It's a sensitive area with few clear answers, so enter Brendan O'Neill......

Well said.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:49 - Jul 24 with 1016 viewsJ2BLUE

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:47 - Jul 24 by giant_stow

Judge Ullaa's ruling: Jessica, please stop suing everyone and find a beautician who's fine with doing your waxing. This is early days in this mini societal revolution and we need to all rub along the best we can while conventions and laws catch up.

'laws catch up'

Are you suggesting that there should be laws to force women to wax people in this situation? Genuinely asking, not jumping to conclusions.

Truly impaired.

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:51 - Jul 24 with 1000 viewsitfcjoe

A joke, if it thinks this does anything to help the trans cause then they are more of an idiot than they are appearing

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:52 - Jul 24 with 996 viewsgiant_stow

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:49 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

'laws catch up'

Are you suggesting that there should be laws to force women to wax people in this situation? Genuinely asking, not jumping to conclusions.

I mean discrimination laws which need to be tuned up to somehow allow for cases like this. I wouldn't have a clue how to do that, but it's no good just calling these beauticians transphobes.

Heard about this one boyos? on 16:02 - Jul 24 with 966 viewsGogs

The potential suing of beauticians is pretty ludicrous in this case in my opinion. Now, I might be over-simplifying things here but can’t the beauticians solve this problem for themselves by rather than saying they carry out waxing treatments on women that they provide a list of what they will and won’t wax?
E.g.
Yes:
Eyebrows, lips, backs, legs, fannies etc
No:
Bums, còcks, balls etc
Heard about this one boyos? on 16:04 - Jul 24 with 955 viewsJ2BLUE

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:52 - Jul 24 by giant_stow

I mean discrimination laws which need to be tuned up to somehow allow for cases like this. I wouldn't have a clue how to do that, but it's no good just calling these beauticians transphobes.

They are clearly not transphobic.

Truly impaired.

Heard about this one boyos? on 11:12 - Jul 25 with 725 viewschicoazul

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:36 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

I did!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Heard about this one boyos? on 11:15 - Jul 25 with 720 viewschicoazul

Heard about this one boyos? on 15:52 - Jul 24 by giant_stow

A phobia is an unreasonable fear. Is it unreasonably fearful to not want to wax a scrotum? Cos if it is then I share that phobia.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024