Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris goes hard right 19:44 - Jul 24 with 16381 viewsreusersfreekicks

Pritti Patel and Dominic Raab. The most extreme our govt has been since before the war at least. Very very dark days for the rest of us. Both are unlikable chancers. Still seems hard to believe. Only the fascist lites in the Tory party and other more extreme right wing parties can be happy this evening. A cabinet this extreme will not bring the country together as the serial liar incompetent and philanderer claims. Just a bunch of extreme right sh1ts
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 20:02]
Boris goes hard right on 19:49 - Jul 24 with 2705 viewsSpruceMoose

Barclay to remain Brexit Secretary. Can't wait to see these new and vigorous Brexit negotiations!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris goes hard right on 19:51 - Jul 24 with 2692 viewsSpruceMoose

Surreal to see that blonde cockwomble as PM. Surreal and shameful. Britain is an international embarrassment. We are to the international community as Jim Davidson is to the comedy community.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Boris goes hard right on 19:52 - Jul 24 with 2684 viewsBloomBlue

The other option is an extreme left Labour gov with who know what implications for Jewish people.
Boris goes hard right on 19:54 - Jul 24 with 2675 viewsElephantintheRoom

Rwlax - we have a soveriegn parliament. BJ could be gone tomorrow - certainly by October.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Boris goes hard right on 19:54 - Jul 24 with 2674 viewsballycastle

Boris goes hard right on 19:51 - Jul 24 by SpruceMoose

Surreal to see that blonde cockwomble as PM. Surreal and shameful. Britain is an international embarrassment. We are to the international community as Jim Davidson is to the comedy community.

That must be the royal 'we'.
Boris goes hard right on 19:56 - Jul 24 with 2655 viewsDarth_Koont

Boris goes hard right on 19:51 - Jul 24 by SpruceMoose

We are to the international community as Jim Davidson is to the international community.

Pronouns: He/Him

Boris goes hard right on 19:56 - Jul 24 with 2657 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris goes hard right on 19:54 - Jul 24 by ballycastle

That must be the royal 'we'.

I don't recall placing an ad for a clown to come work this thread. You can stand down.

Boris goes hard right on 19:57 - Jul 24 with 2648 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris goes hard right on 19:52 - Jul 24 by BloomBlue

The other option is an extreme left Labour gov with who know what implications for Jewish people.

Don't you care equally about the implications for Muslim people under the lot we have now? Never see you post about that. Funny eh?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 19:58]

Login to get fewer ads

Boris goes hard right on 20:00 - Jul 24 with 2618 viewsDarth_Koont

Boris goes hard right on 19:56 - Jul 24 by SpruceMoose

I don't recall placing an ad for a clown to come work this thread. You can stand down.

The Brexiteers on here do nothing to dispel the "myth" that Brexiteers are thick and xenophobic.

It takes a particularly strong mixture of both not to be able to explain their views after over three years.

Boris goes hard right on 20:00 - Jul 24 with 2613 viewsBlueBadger

I'm sure you're equally disturbed by the implications for Muslims by Boris' ascension to the highest office in the land as well.
Not to mention the criminal justice system under Thickie Patel.

[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 20:08]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris goes hard right on 20:03 - Jul 24 with 2587 viewsTonytown

Poor old Priti, it could happen to anyone

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/priti-patel-israel-department-of-developmen

She will fit into this hard right government of liars
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 20:05]
Boris goes hard right on 20:11 - Jul 24 with 2537 viewsgazzer1999

Boris goes hard right on 19:57 - Jul 24 by SpruceMoose

Don't you care equally about the implications for Muslim people under the lot we have now? Never see you post about that. Funny eh?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 19:58]

I assume Ms Patel is not a Muslim then? She has just joined the cabinet. Funny eh?
Boris goes hard right on 20:11 - Jul 24 with 2532 viewsDarth_Koont

"Who knows what implications for Jewish people"?

I'll tell you. Feck all in real terms.

Bigging up right-wing populist scumbags and demonizing the left has paved the way for this sh!teshow (and still keeps Netanyahu's nutters cosily shielded from any hard-hitting criticism and censure as a bonus).

And once they get us out of the EU too to counteract and neutralize that voice it'll be job well and truly done.

This isn't just depressing for the UK, this is depressing for the world, the environment, human rights and all minorities including Jews. These people have simply never cared about any of that.

Boris goes hard right on 20:13 - Jul 24 with 2519 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris goes hard right on 20:11 - Jul 24 by gazzer1999

I assume Ms Patel is not a Muslim then? She has just joined the cabinet. Funny eh?

Oh so that means there isn't institutional Islamophobia in the Conservative Party then?

Christ, you're the kind of bloke who must need picture instructions on how to use a light switch.

Boris goes hard right on 20:16 - Jul 24 with 2494 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Not extreme. Just a common sense cabinet.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Boris goes hard right on 20:16 - Jul 24 with 2505 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

I would say that it’s a largely libertarian cabinet so far. In addition the Home Secretary, the Foreign Secretary and the Chancellor are all children of immigrants to this country suspect that might give hope and encouragement to many,
Boris goes hard right on 20:18 - Jul 24 with 2472 viewsbluelagos

She's Hindu as it happens.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Boris goes hard right on 20:18 - Jul 24 with 2472 viewsgazzer1999

Boris goes hard right on 20:13 - Jul 24 by SpruceMoose

Oh so that means there isn't institutional Islamophobia in the Conservative Party then?

Christ, you're the kind of bloke who must need picture instructions on how to use a light switch.

To be perfectly honest, I couldn't answer that about all the Conservative party, likewise the antisemites in the labour party. However from the bile that comes out from you and all your cronies that suck up to you on here, I do realise that its your view or no view. Typical lefty go and read your online version of the Guardian.
I guess your avatar is a self portrait.
Boris goes hard right on 20:18 - Jul 24 with 2466 viewsClapham_Junction

She's from a Hindu family you cretin.

Boris goes hard right on 20:19 - Jul 24 with 2461 viewsDarth_Koont

No. She's Hindu.

Although I see the problem. She is brown.

Boris goes hard right on 20:21 - Jul 24 with 2445 viewsgazzer1999

Boris goes hard right on 20:19 - Jul 24 by Darth_Koont

No. She's Hindu.

Although I see the problem. She is brown.

Since when is that a problem? If only you knew.
Boris goes hard right on 20:21 - Jul 24 with 2440 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris goes hard right on 20:18 - Jul 24 by gazzer1999

To be perfectly honest, I couldn't answer that about all the Conservative party, likewise the antisemites in the labour party. However from the bile that comes out from you and all your cronies that suck up to you on here, I do realise that its your view or no view. Typical lefty go and read your online version of the Guardian.
I guess your avatar is a self portrait.

So to paraphrase what Gazzer has said here:

"I'm too thick and lazy to actually look into any of this, so have no idea what I'm talking about. I actually just wanted to take a pop at you and lefties in general because I'm a bit of pr!ck who isn't above using genuine racism and bigotry to score points on the internet. I do this mainly to distract me from my feelings of crushing inadequacy".

Boris goes hard right on 20:22 - Jul 24 with 2424 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris goes hard right on 20:18 - Jul 24 by Clapham_Junction

She's from a Hindu family you cretin.

I mean to be fair, he did say he assumed she wasn't Muslim. I don't think he meant it that way though...

Either way, this is a big womp womp for Gazzer! Arf!
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 20:23]

Boris goes hard right on 20:23 - Jul 24 with 2429 viewsbluelagos

Given his wafer thin (coallition) majority and given the need to secure both sides of the Tories to get a Brexit deal through, his appointments scream of an early election to me.

No predicitions from me on what that would bring if it happens...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Boris goes hard right on 20:23 - Jul 24 with 2419 viewsballycastle

Boris goes hard right on 19:56 - Jul 24 by SpruceMoose

I don't recall you being made the Don, come along mister Brent you require fresh material.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024