Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" 07:11 - Jul 25 with 3480 viewsgordon

Is Donald Trump Junior's new book title. Would recommend that some of the snowflakey lefty triggered snowflakes on here have a read of it, if you don't get the pages too wet with your melting lefty snow.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/jul/25/trigger-warning-triggered-emotiona

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 07:13 - Jul 25 with 2839 viewsfooters

Available in both hardback and pop-up.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 07:20 - Jul 25 with 2818 viewsKievthegreat

Judging by the title, I can only conclude that Donald Trump junior is the triggered snowflake.
"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 07:24 - Jul 25 with 2796 viewsDarth_Koont

A writer should always write what they know. It should have been:

"Charlatans: How the Right Feed on Ignorance and Want to Exploit Voters"

Pronouns: He/Him

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 07:37 - Jul 25 with 2771 viewsHerbivore

We really are sleepwalking into fascism.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 08:11 - Jul 25 with 2706 viewspickles110564

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 07:24 - Jul 25 by Darth_Koont

Title from the OP sums you up to a tee.
"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 08:15 - Jul 25 with 2694 viewsDarth_Koont

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 08:11 - Jul 25 by pickles110564

I don't hate you and I want the opposite of silence.

But you act like a Trappist monk when people ask you to explain what's behind your meaningless soundbites.

(No subject) on 08:15 - Jul 25 with 2692 viewsHerbivore

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 08:11 - Jul 25 by pickles110564

Silence is your friend, pickles. Silence doesn't catch out your numerous lies and show up your general mean-spiritedness.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 8:15]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 08:17 - Jul 25 with 2676 viewsWD19

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 07:24 - Jul 25 by Darth_Koont

I am not convinced actively labelling people as ignorant victims of exploitation is going to do a great deal to win hearts and minds (and in turn positively change the direction of travel). True or otherwise.
Login to get fewer ads

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 08:25 - Jul 25 with 2656 viewsDarth_Koont

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 08:17 - Jul 25 by WD19

I am not convinced actively labelling people as ignorant victims of exploitation is going to do a great deal to win hearts and minds (and in turn positively change the direction of travel). True or otherwise.

What would you suggest will change the direction of travel?

Treating these populist right voters like children rather than responsible adults? Giving them the benefit of the doubt that they've got cogent reasons for their votes despite never hearing any?

We need to be taking democracy a little more seriously, I think.

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 08:31 - Jul 25 with 2624 viewsbluelagos

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 08:25 - Jul 25 by Darth_Koont

What would you suggest will change the direction of travel?

Treating these populist right voters like children rather than responsible adults? Giving them the benefit of the doubt that they've got cogent reasons for their votes despite never hearing any?

We need to be taking democracy a little more seriously, I think.

But they do have coherent reasons to support Trump, Brexit, Farage. Namely that the status quo, politicians of the past 40 years have failed them miserably.

Now I think they have the wrong bogeyman, and the wrong solution, but surely it is for the left to come up with a decent alternative, something they evidently have failed to do imho.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I suppose anyone opposing Trump's massive arms sale on 08:35 - Jul 25 with 2606 viewsunstableblue

.. to the barbaric Saudi regime is also a snowflake lefty?

Can I be a snowflake lefty please.. where do I sign up? because I want to be as far away from your opinions as physically possible!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 08:39 - Jul 25 with 2588 viewsmrshallisfit

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 08:15 - Jul 25 by Darth_Koont

I don't hate you and I want the opposite of silence.

But you act like a Trappist monk when people ask you to explain what's behind your meaningless soundbites.

Because that's all he has. Very limited in the grey matter department.
I suppose anyone opposing Trump's massive arms sale on 08:40 - Jul 25 with 2589 viewsgordon

I suppose anyone opposing Trump's massive arms sale on 08:35 - Jul 25 by unstableblue

.. to the barbaric Saudi regime is also a snowflake lefty?

Can I be a snowflake lefty please.. where do I sign up? because I want to be as far away from your opinions as physically possible!!

Fantastic work, you're the winner. Well done, talk us through your triumph please. When did you first realise you might have it in you to be champion of the internet for today? Was it before you were eating breakfast, or during, or after?
"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 08:43 - Jul 25 with 2574 viewswkj

Tribalism sucks, it makes being a centrist very difficult, one view automatically makes one a gammon or leftbumfester. I long for the day when bipartisan problem solving can be seen as a powerful tool in politics again, not just some taboo crap the devout fans of career liars see it as.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I suppose anyone opposing Trump's massive arms sale on 08:48 - Jul 25 with 2550 viewsunstableblue

I suppose anyone opposing Trump's massive arms sale on 08:40 - Jul 25 by gordon

Fantastic work, you're the winner. Well done, talk us through your triumph please. When did you first realise you might have it in you to be champion of the internet for today? Was it before you were eating breakfast, or during, or after?

Is your name Gordon Stereotype?

I suppose anyone opposing Trump's massive arms sale on 10:16 - Jul 25 with 2474 viewsfactual_blue

I suppose anyone opposing Trump's massive arms sale on 08:40 - Jul 25 by gordon

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 10:16 - Jul 25 with 2469 viewsfactual_blue

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 07:13 - Jul 25 by footers

Available in both hardback and pop-up.

Written in green crayon?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

(No subject) on 18:22 - Jul 25 with 2406 viewsDarth_Koont

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 08:31 - Jul 25 by bluelagos

But they do have coherent reasons to support Trump, Brexit, Farage. Namely that the status quo, politicians of the past 40 years have failed them miserably.

Now I think they have the wrong bogeyman, and the wrong solution, but surely it is for the left to come up with a decent alternative, something they evidently have failed to do imho.

Of course, and I don't think there's anyone on the board who would agree more than me that our politicians and media have ignored developing issues and created disenfranchisement and division in the UK.

But I'm talking about understanding the reasons for that being about EU regulations, immigrants, left-wingers, lesbian PC culture or whatever ... it's pure nonsense and coming from just another set of politicians not addressing the underlying problems.

It's alt-shyte.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 18:23]

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 18:25 - Jul 25 with 2395 viewsSpruceMoose

As with all of these right wing goons, it's pure projection.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 18:27 - Jul 25 with 2389 viewsSwansea_Blue

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 08:17 - Jul 25 by WD19

‘Feckwits’ is much catchier isn’t it?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I suppose anyone opposing Trump's massive arms sale on 18:37 - Jul 25 with 2368 viewsgordon

I suppose anyone opposing Trump's massive arms sale on 08:48 - Jul 25 by unstableblue

Is your name Gordon Stereotype?

This is surely a whoosh situation I think? I'm actually a massive lefty snowflake. I just had vegan spicy bean burgers and garden grown radishes and salad leaves in wholemeal wraps for tea. I'll probs have a cup of decaf tea with oatmilk later.
(No subject) on 18:41 - Jul 25 with 2361 viewsSwansea_Blue

"How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence us" on 08:31 - Jul 25 by bluelagos

Trumpism doesn’t translate to UK in this aspect; Farage, Boris, etc have been part of the political system for years, decades. Most fervent Brexit supporters been duped by the very people they claim to be against, pure and simple. A nice pincer movement between the ‘elite’ media magnets and the PR gurus of entitled, very wealthy politicians.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 18:43]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

No you're just a person... on 19:27 - Jul 25 with 2331 viewsunstableblue

I suppose anyone opposing Trump's massive arms sale on 18:37 - Jul 25 by gordon

This is surely a whoosh situation I think? I'm actually a massive lefty snowflake. I just had vegan spicy bean burgers and garden grown radishes and salad leaves in wholemeal wraps for tea. I'll probs have a cup of decaf tea with oatmilk later.

.... who is unable to answer simple questions about your quite extreme political and personal opinions, because your position is wrong, and frankly bad for our country and society.

I'll ask the same questions again:

Can you not see what state this country is in due to you and the likes of Farage?

do you not realise the nightmare that is Brexit has not even begun? we are not even out of the starting blocks.

Do you not see that our European cousins are by far the best partners on trade, defence and global issues?

Do you honestly think a pact with the US and Trump is a strategy?

Do you not realise that the Union will not survive Brexit?

Do you not realise the bureaucracy having to be rebuilt in Whitehall will be the same cost burden as that if Brussels with a smaller percentage of the benefit?

No you're just a person... on 19:37 - Jul 25 with 2315 viewsgordon

No you're just a person... on 19:27 - Jul 25 by unstableblue

.... who is unable to answer simple questions about your quite extreme political and personal opinions, because your position is wrong, and frankly bad for our country and society.

Can you not see what state this country is in due to you and the likes of Farage?

do you not realise the nightmare that is Brexit has not even begun? we are not even out of the starting blocks.

Do you not see that our European cousins are by far the best partners on trade, defence and global issues?

Do you not realise the bureaucracy having to be rebuilt in Whitehall will be the same cost burden as that if Brussels with a smaller percentage of the benefit?

Unable to answer simple questions am I Mr Swerve-tastic telly-fantastic???? I refer you to page 28 of the vegans vs anti-semites thread.
No you're just a person... on 19:38 - Jul 25 with 2314 viewsDubtractor

No you're just a person... on 19:27 - Jul 25 by unstableblue

I mean, I've seen some whooshes on here in my time, but biting a second time after the OP even pointed out he was indeed a yogurt knitter.......

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024