Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... 09:06 - Jul 25 with 1573 viewsDebsyAngel

No idea if anyone knows the truth in this - but been messaged by the man who sits next to me in the North Stand, who is a season ticket holder, (in Row A Section 5), that he was upgraded to the upper stand, as he was told that all the seats in lower North are now going to be standing only?

I have not seen anything about this and not sure where he has got this info from. This man has arthritis and I myself cannot stand an entire match due to health issues.

Any advice?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 9:07]
Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:10 - Jul 25 with 1508 viewswkj

That seems a really weird decision so close to the start of the season if its true, this is the type of thing as a club I would sit on until next season so no overhead in reallocation of tickets were involved

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:12 - Jul 25 with 1492 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah, sit somewhere else.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:18 - Jul 25 with 1456 viewsGuthrum

Altering Lower North to safe standing terraces would be a really odd decision, given the cost of conversion (removing seats, adding barriers) and the fact we would have to change it back when promoted to the Championship again.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:18 - Jul 25 with 1450 viewsDebsyAngel

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:12 - Jul 25 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah, sit somewhere else.

Maybe I worded it wrong. What I meant was has anyone else heard about this "standing only" thing that this man has? Sorry that I am going through some struggles at the moment and not always clearly understandable.
Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:19 - Jul 25 with 1428 viewsDebsyAngel

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:18 - Jul 25 by Guthrum

Altering Lower North to safe standing terraces would be a really odd decision, given the cost of conversion (removing seats, adding barriers) and the fact we would have to change it back when promoted to the Championship again.

I have advised him to ring up ITFC and speak to the ticket office. I agree with what you said, t would seem very odd.
Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:32 - Jul 25 with 1371 viewsITFC_Forever

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:18 - Jul 25 by DebsyAngel

Maybe I worded it wrong. What I meant was has anyone else heard about this "standing only" thing that this man has? Sorry that I am going through some struggles at the moment and not always clearly understandable.

It's always been unofficially standing only, the club have turned a blind eye to the persistent standing for years.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:45 - Jul 25 with 1284 viewsDebsyAngel

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:32 - Jul 25 by ITFC_Forever

It's always been unofficially standing only, the club have turned a blind eye to the persistent standing for years.

I know it's people's choices, and they can if they wish, but not heard it was to become a 100% standing only option. I have advised my friend to call the ticket office and see if he can get his old seat back, as he can barely walk upstairs.
Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:51 - Jul 25 with 1243 viewsReuser_is_God

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:45 - Jul 25 by DebsyAngel

I know it's people's choices, and they can if they wish, but not heard it was to become a 100% standing only option. I have advised my friend to call the ticket office and see if he can get his old seat back, as he can barely walk upstairs.

Hang on, you currently sit row A with you friend right? surely the standing thing doesn't affect you as you're front row?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:53 - Jul 25 with 1231 viewswkj

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:51 - Jul 25 by Reuser_is_God

Hang on, you currently sit row A with you friend right? surely the standing thing doesn't affect you as you're front row?

Stewards picking on Debsy obviously, standing in her line of sight all game

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:54 - Jul 25 with 1227 viewsPendejo

There are seats there but hasn't it been a standing area ever since they were installed...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 10:02 - Jul 25 with 1173 viewsElderGrizzly

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:54 - Jul 25 by Pendejo

There are seats there but hasn't it been a standing area ever since they were installed...

It has been, but the EFL could shut it down/reduce capacity for persistent standing.

They don’t but they could.
Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 10:06 - Jul 25 with 1145 viewsLesta_Tractor

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:18 - Jul 25 by Guthrum

Would we have to change it back?

I thought rail seating was OK in the champ but had to be locked to the seated position during games.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 10:12 - Jul 25 with 1100 viewsSwansea_Blue

More evidence Marcus want to takes us into non-league so he can make even more money from the tax break, or something.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 12:57 - Jul 25 with 926 viewsDebsyAngel

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:53 - Jul 25 by wkj

Stewards picking on Debsy obviously, standing in her line of sight all game

Ha! They weren't actually as bad last season. I am more concerned about my friend though.
Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 12:59 - Jul 25 with 914 viewsDebsyAngel

Confusion as to what a fellow season ticket holder has just told me... on 09:51 - Jul 25 by Reuser_is_God

That is what I told him and I want to know where he got the information that it was all standing from and that he has had to move seats. I do mostly sit but stand when need to!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024