Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody been/at the open day 13:19 - Jul 25 with 3445 viewsskyblue23

know how Judge has been treated by the fans today?

Mainly on facebook but lots of people were claiming the other day they're going to shout abuse at him today. Has that happened or are things absolutely normal like I'd imagine they are?

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:21 - Jul 25 with 2661 viewsfactual_blue

Oh that'll encourage him to stay.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:25 - Jul 25 with 2616 viewsNotSure

I have a theory that what people say on facebook and what they do in real life are not the same thing.
Anybody been/at the open day on 13:26 - Jul 25 with 2596 viewsBLUEBEAT

Felt a little sorry for the players sat on Alan Judge’s table today by BLUEBEAT 25 Jul 2019 11:38
Nobody queuing for them

Kids can be fickle too

Poll: W or W

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:27 - Jul 25 with 2602 viewsmoughm

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:27 - Jul 25 with 2586 viewsTractorCam

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:21 - Jul 25 by factual_blue

Oh that'll encourage him to stay.

You have to question the brain capacity of our fan base sometimes.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:30 - Jul 25 with 2542 viewsfactual_blue

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:27 - Jul 25 by TractorCam

You have to question the brain capacity of our fan base sometimes.

You can do that quite easily by spending some time on TWTD.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:31 - Jul 25 with 2517 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I suspect they were saying that tongue in cheek,

If anyone went through with it, they should be banned for life.

But I doubt anyone did.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:34 - Jul 25 with 2491 viewsScuzzer

Keyboard warriors. Hey look at me!!

Established 1968

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:41 - Jul 25 with 2448 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:25 - Jul 25 by NotSure

I have a theory that what people say on facebook and what they do in real life are not the same thing.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:45 - Jul 25 with 2409 viewscarlisleaway

Good banter and people encouraging him to stay, Norwood is a bit of a character and a guy the fans will take to.....especially if he starts scoring goals.

Very well put together by ITFC and encouraging the younger fan base.
Anybody been/at the open day on 13:47 - Jul 25 with 2377 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:45 - Jul 25 by carlisleaway

Good banter and people encouraging him to stay, Norwood is a bit of a character and a guy the fans will take to.....especially if he starts scoring goals.

Its a credit to Ipswich for organising it.

My local club is Leeds, I contacted them to see if there was an open day that I could take my young sons to.

....they dont have one, they are too lazy.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:47 - Jul 25 with 2380 viewsrunaround

Massive queues for every table apart from his so daughter and I went straight through. I wished him good luck which he seemed to appreciate. Didn’t seem any issues
Anybody been/at the open day on 13:49 - Jul 25 with 2358 viewsHarwich_Blue

Yes went for half hour with the lad - all players well received , Judge included , nice cameo from Matt Holland , (mentioned he never got injured because Burely always sent him for a swim in Sea at FXT when he showed signs of a niggle :)) all seemed in good spirits , body language even in the heat was positive , around 22 first team players on show and quality of passing and movement encouraging , however "training" always different - Norwood genuine Character , and Keepers looked especially sharp.

Lots to be encouraged about - just need faith to play the younguns where others not available , early part of season some patience may be needed on our part but I have everything crossed that we are approaching the season positively.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 13:50]
Anybody been/at the open day on 13:52 - Jul 25 with 2299 viewsFarmerpiles

He was sat on table 4, directly behind where we were queuing for table 5. Was smiling and looked happy to be there. We had been almost at front of queue which stretched back from the directors car park , under the rear of SAR stand, then along PR all the way to planet blue. Easily couple of thousand.
Anybody been/at the open day on 13:53 - Jul 25 with 2280 viewsskyblue23

All sounds good, I'd be upset if he goes but I wouldn't want to see abuse going in his direction. Hopefully he stays but if he moves on good luck to him!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:53 - Jul 25 with 2272 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:49 - Jul 25 by Harwich_Blue

Yes went for half hour with the lad - all players well received , Judge included , nice cameo from Matt Holland , (mentioned he never got injured because Burely always sent him for a swim in Sea at FXT when he showed signs of a niggle :)) all seemed in good spirits , body language even in the heat was positive , around 22 first team players on show and quality of passing and movement encouraging , however "training" always different - Norwood genuine Character , and Keepers looked especially sharp.

Lots to be encouraged about - just need faith to play the younguns where others not available , early part of season some patience may be needed on our part but I have everything crossed that we are approaching the season positively.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 13:50]

Good to hear.

Elvin King wont be happy though.

Oh and one to watch Danny Rowe ;) N/T (n/t) on 14:00 - Jul 25 with 2192 viewsHarwich_Blue

Anybody been/at the open day on 14:02 - Jul 25 with 2171 viewsBlueySwede

As long as he gives his all while still an ITFC player, why should anyone shout abuse at him? I don´t get some "supporters".
Anybody been/at the open day on 14:08 - Jul 25 with 2118 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Anybody been/at the open day on 14:16 - Jul 25 with 2031 viewsCoastalblue

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:47 - Jul 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

Its a credit to Ipswich for organising it.

My local club is Leeds, I contacted them to see if there was an open day that I could take my young sons to.

....they dont have one, they are too lazy.

They've obviously not worked out how to pocket a pile of cash from it yet like Marcus has.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Anybody been/at the open day on 14:17 - Jul 25 with 2014 viewsbefxblue

Nice to see the open day got a 2 minute or so feature on Sky Sports News earlier too
Anybody been/at the open day on 14:22 - Jul 25 with 1944 viewsIllinoisblue

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:45 - Jul 25 by carlisleaway

Norwood is almost at cult hero status already. Sort of player who'll do a Hermann and jump in the crowd when he scores, and/or cup his ear to opposing fans to wind them up Proper lad.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anybody been/at the open day on 14:27 - Jul 25 with 1900 viewsSpruceMoose

Ipswich is full of utter morons. It's upsetting to see what they have done to my town. Look on the comments on the Ipswich Star website, look on Facebook. Utter cretins are thriving. What kind of grown person thinks to scream abuse at a player? The same cretins who called Mick a nonce I suppose.

No wonder the country is in the toilet, these people are thriving. Appropriate link below.

https://tv.avclub.com/lisa-fears-she-s-slipping-on-a-simpsons-in-fact-slipp-1798

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anybody been/at the open day on 14:27 - Jul 25 with 1884 viewsFreddy

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:34 - Jul 25 by Scuzzer

Keyboard warriors. Hey look at me!!

Plenty of them around
Anybody been/at the open day on 14:29 - Jul 25 with 1870 viewsSpruceMoose

Anybody been/at the open day on 13:41 - Jul 25 by Swansea_Blue

Good to see Taxi is keeping busy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024