Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... 17:44 - Jul 25 with 3688 viewsEwan_Oozami

At least it's not yet as bad as something I saw in a Left/Right TwitterBattle today where one called another an "absolute flid"

That was so far beyond the pale for someone born in the early 60s - I did call them out - they were American so I did it relatively politely...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:47 - Jul 25 with 1328 viewswkj

Poke it Ewan, but at the same time bless your avatar, it is a great placebo for today

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The problem is... on 17:47 - Jul 25 with 1334 viewsunstableblue

... you have intelligent people desperately asking far right board members the answers to sensible questions and all you get is Farage and Trump centric sound bites... or just a refusal to engage!!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:50 - Jul 25 with 1316 viewsPhilTWTD

I have got rid of one of the regularly abusive posters today, not got time to read the whole board but if people report those continuing to cause hassle I'll get rid of them as well. Getting slightly tired of it.
Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:51 - Jul 25 with 1304 viewswkj

Its all putting Phil in a bit of a pickle, but it does go well with ham on a Ploughmans

Crybaby

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:52 - Jul 25 with 1291 viewsEwan_Oozami

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:47 - Jul 25 by wkj

Poke it Ewan, but at the same time bless your avatar, it is a great placebo for today

I'm used to it, us Centrist Dad Boomers get it from all sides!

May have to change my avatar seeing as we've way more ST holders than we thought we'd get at the time I made it!

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:52 - Jul 25 with 1292 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:51 - Jul 25 by wkj

Its all putting Phil in a bit of a pickle, but it does go well with ham on a Ploughmans

I Jonno what you mean. The poster I'm thinking about gazza terrible attitude towards other posters though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:54 - Jul 25 with 1279 viewsEwan_Oozami

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:52 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

I Jonno what you mean. The poster I'm thinking about gazza terrible attitude towards other posters though.

But what I really want to know is.......is your avatar Alexei Sayle, or Buster Bloodvessel?

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:54 - Jul 25 with 1277 viewswkj

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:52 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Get rid of footers, then the Chips with gammon mafia will follow

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:54 - Jul 25 with 1275 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:54 - Jul 25 by Ewan_Oozami

But what I really want to know is.......is your avatar Alexei Sayle, or Buster Bloodvessel?

It is neither!

It's a photo of a poster off here. Not me, before you ask.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:55 - Jul 25 with 1270 viewswkj

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:54 - Jul 25 by Ewan_Oozami

Its actually of our mate Gaz who we used to go to school with, good lad, now lives in Southend... sadly he supports them, so we mock him every chance we get.

Crybaby

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:56 - Jul 25 with 1257 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:55 - Jul 25 by wkj

Its actually of our mate Gaz who we used to go to school with, good lad, now lives in Southend... sadly he supports them, so we mock him every chance we get.

Not remotely true. I have no idea where you come up with this stuff, "Gaz".

The problem is... on 17:56 - Jul 25 with 1257 viewsEwan_Oozami

The problem is... on 17:47 - Jul 25 by unstableblue

... you have intelligent people desperately asking far right board members the answers to sensible questions and all you get is Farage and Trump centric sound bites... or just a refusal to engage!!!

It's the same with all extremes - unless they're an extreme of reasonableness, of course, but they are hard to find nowadays!

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:56 - Jul 25 with 1252 viewsSitfcB

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:50 - Jul 25 by PhilTWTD

I have got rid of one of the regularly abusive posters today, not got time to read the whole board but if people report those continuing to cause hassle I'll get rid of them as well. Getting slightly tired of it.

Who

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:57 - Jul 25 with 1244 viewswkj

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:56 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Not remotely true. I have no idea where you come up with this stuff, "Gaz".

Oh Please.... you've been bullying Chambo since year 8, at the time I thought putting his backpack through the band saw was a bit cruel, now I find it hilarious.

Crybaby

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:57 - Jul 25 with 1239 viewsEwan_Oozami

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:54 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

It is neither!

It's a photo of a poster off here. Not me, before you ask.

That, even given the recent news, is the most terrifying thing I've heard all day...

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:58 - Jul 25 with 1238 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:56 - Jul 25 by SitfcB

Who

The mild mannered and ever loving Jonnosdreadlocks.

See page 5 for the money shot.

Boris goes hard right by reusersfreekicks 24 Jul 2019 19:44
Pritti Patel and Dominic Raab. The most extreme our govt has been since before the war at least. Very very dark days for the rest of us. Both are unlikable chancers. Still seems hard to believe. Only the fascist lites in the Tory party and other more extreme right wing parties can be happy this evening. A cabinet this extreme will not bring the country together as the serial liar incompetent and philanderer claims. Just a bunch of extreme right sh1ts

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:07 - Jul 25 with 1199 viewsEwan_Oozami

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:50 - Jul 25 by PhilTWTD

I think Gav needs a copy of this if he hasn't already got one....

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s41060-017-0088-4

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:09 - Jul 25 with 1189 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:07 - Jul 25 by Ewan_Oozami

I think Gav needs a copy of this if he hasn't already got one....

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s41060-017-0088-4

You only need to do a search for certain usernames to be fair. It ain't brain surgery!
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 18:12]

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:10 - Jul 25 with 1180 viewswkj

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:09 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

You only need to do a search for certain usernames to be fair. It ain't brain surgery!
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 18:12]

Ewan is going BAU on us, ctrl+alt+DEL now

Crybaby

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:14 - Jul 25 with 1158 viewsEwan_Oozami

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:55 - Jul 25 by wkj

Nothing wrong with Southend!

I used to live in Basildon and regularly attended the car cruises (the Reliant Regal was always good for a laugh) and the Zero 6

http://www.southendpunk.com/html/zero6sou.html

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:15 - Jul 25 with 1154 viewswkj

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:14 - Jul 25 by Ewan_Oozami

I used to live in Basildon and regularly attended the car cruises (the Reliant Regal was always good for a laugh) and the Zero 6

Can't say much for the town, but the type of person Gaz is put me right off.

Crybaby

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:15 - Jul 25 with 1154 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:14 - Jul 25 by Ewan_Oozami

You might know Gaz then. He's only recently gone full bald.

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:21 - Jul 25 with 1145 viewsfactual_blue

I can imagine some of the top gear gang getting upset when the BBC told us today's problem was caused by a surge from North Africa.*

*The problem being very hot weather. The surge being of very hot air.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:22 - Jul 25 with 1145 viewsgazzer1999

Come on Spucey, if you are referring to me, you have been pretty horrid to me with your words, something I have not been to you. I am slightly disappointed. I have only ever tried to offer a different opinion and then you shoot across the bows.
Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:23 - Jul 25 with 1141 viewsfactual_blue

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:51 - Jul 25 by wkj

So you've seen the photos of Phil and Piers the Ploughman?

I counted at least five illegal practices.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024