Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good time for a couple of loans ? 20:22 - Jul 25 with 688 viewsWestcountryblue

With Bishop, Lankester, Sears and Nsiala 2-3 months off returning and the likes of Nolan, Edwards and Judge needing to be eased in, i think we'd do well to bring in couple of short term, experienced loanees. Realistically we wont bring in any better players than those we have injured, and we need to hit the ground running while we attempt to get these players back.

We have a superb squad and i think Holy, Norwood and Garbutt represents good business so far. Just need 2 loanees and 1 perminant striker and maybe a 4th choice defender.

Dozzell, Judge and Skuse in a central midfield trio for me with Downes and Huws pushing
Good time for a couple of loans ? on 20:25 - Jul 25 with 674 viewsSpruceMoose

Ain't nobody got money for loans.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Good time for a couple of loans ? on 20:26 - Jul 25 with 668 viewsfooters

"We have a superb squad"

If by superb you mean half crocked and massively unbalanced, I'd have to agree.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Good time for a couple of loans ? on 20:28 - Jul 25 with 659 viewsSpruceMoose

Good time for a couple of loans ? on 20:26 - Jul 25 by footers

"We have a superb squad"

Maybe it was a misspelled 'sub par'?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Good time for a couple of loans ? on 20:35 - Jul 25 with 639 viewsWestcountryblue

Good time for a couple of loans ? on 20:26 - Jul 25 by footers

"We have a superb squad"

The gulf between the Championship and League 1 is huge.

Holy and Bart are the best duo behind the sticks in the league.

Even with injuries, Huws, Skuse, Judge, Dozzell, Nolan and Edwards are all outstanding midfielders in this division with Rowe amd Roberts with good pedegree in the lower leagues. Lankester and Bishop will return after our first 8 games or so.

Chambers and Nsiala are very good players at this level amd even the likes of Emmanuel has a young player of the year award under his belt at this level. Garbutt will be good option at left back when Edwards is fit.

Plenty of firepower upfront with Norwood and Jackson, just need 2-3 additions which is normal for this time in the window and pre season
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 20:36]
Good time for a couple of loans ? on 20:37 - Jul 25 with 630 viewsSpruceMoose

Good time for a couple of loans ? on 20:35 - Jul 25 by Westcountryblue

The gulf between the Championship and League 1 is huge.

Holy and Bart are the best duo behind the sticks in the league.

Even with injuries, Huws, Skuse, Judge, Dozzell, Nolan and Edwards are all outstanding midfielders in this division with Rowe amd Roberts with good pedegree in the lower leagues. Lankester and Bishop will return after our first 8 games or so.

Chambers and Nsiala are very good players at this level amd even the likes of Emmanuel has a young player of the year award under his belt at this level. Garbutt will be good option at left back when Edwards is fit.

Plenty of firepower upfront with Norwood and Jackson, just need 2-3 additions which is normal for this time in the window and pre season
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 20:36]

100 points and 100 goals with 8 fit players in the squad!

Good time for a couple of loans ? on 20:42 - Jul 25 with 618 viewsWestcountryblue

Good time for a couple of loans ? on 20:37 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

100 points and 100 goals with 8 fit players in the squad!

I think a team comprised of Bart, Donacien, Chambers, Woolfenden, Garbutt, Edwards, Huws, Judge, Skuse, Jackson, Norwood is more than enough for our first few games, the Chambers suspension aside. Nice to have the likes quality of Nolan and Dozzell off the bench...
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 20:47]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024