Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
By 'eck that was a TOUGH 12 hours today. 20:56 - Jul 25 with 1231 viewsBlueBadger

I am however, pleased to report that the only Acute Kidney Injury that hasn't been adequately treated at *redacted* hospital is my own.

Time to remedy that, methinks.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

By 'eck that was a TOUGH 12 hours today. on 20:59 - Jul 25 with 1209 viewsWD19

Walking up to Euston this evening the amount of homeless folk and drug abusers suffering on the pavements was horrific. Properly grim.
By 'eck that was a TOUGH 12 hours today. on 21:03 - Jul 25 with 1186 viewsBlueBadger

By 'eck that was a TOUGH 12 hours today. on 20:59 - Jul 25 by WD19

Walking up to Euston this evening the amount of homeless folk and drug abusers suffering on the pavements was horrific. Properly grim.

I'm fortunate that in my new roe I only flit in and out of the wards. Some them today comfortably nudging 40 degrees.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

By 'eck that was a TOUGH 12 hours today. on 23:51 - Jul 25 with 1068 viewsjeera

Must have been horrendous there today.

Sod that, being stuck in one of those wards in that heat.

And sod having to work in that environment too.

Well done to all working in hospitals in this. Not exactly all kitted out with the latest air-con systems are they.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

By 'eck that was a TOUGH 12 hours today. on 23:51 - Jul 25 with 1063 viewsjeera

By 'eck that was a TOUGH 12 hours today. on 20:59 - Jul 25 by WD19

What the heck is wrong with us?

By 'eck that was a TOUGH 12 hours today. on 00:06 - Jul 26 with 1049 viewsSwansea_Blue

By 'eck that was a TOUGH 12 hours today. on 23:51 - Jul 25 by jeera

Part of this covers it. When you get people like this in government with no wish to look after their 'people' this is what happens, I suppose.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament by Swansea_Blue 25 Jul 2019 23:14
Yep, twäts. We've our fair share of them too. Selfish tossers who think of nothing but themselves and the ££££ then can make.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

By 'eck that was a TOUGH 12 hours today. on 00:13 - Jul 26 with 1043 viewsjeera

By 'eck that was a TOUGH 12 hours today. on 00:06 - Jul 26 by Swansea_Blue

Part of this covers it. When you get people like this in government with no wish to look after their 'people' this is what happens, I suppose.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament by Swansea_Blue 25 Jul 2019 23:14
Yep, twäts. We've our fair share of them too. Selfish tossers who think of nothing but themselves and the ££££ then can make.

I know, I agree completely.

I've seen it and tried to fight against it, but when those making the decisions are as corrupt as they are...

And I mean starting at the bottom, with local councils. All corrupt as feck.

By 'eck that was a TOUGH 12 hours today. on 07:42 - Jul 26 with 968 viewsmrshallisfit

35 years of gleaming American-sponsored post-Thatcher consensus. God bless all that sail beneath its sweat shop manufactured sails.
By 'eck that was a TOUGH 12 hours today. on 08:03 - Jul 26 with 942 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Greedy feckers!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

By 'eck that was a TOUGH 12 hours today. on 08:16 - Jul 26 with 919 viewsBlueBadger

Must have been horrendous there today.

Sod that, being stuck in one of those wards in that heat.

And sod having to work in that environment too.

Well done to all working in hospitals in this. Not exactly all kitted out with the latest air-con systems are they.

As I went from one AKI to the next, I couldn't help but think 'how much of this could be mitigated by decent environment controls'.
At one point, with one chap there was SIX people(me, two intensive care doctors(one senior, one junior), a ward junior doctor and two other nurses dealing with one chap who had an entertaining combination of sepsis and dehydration that left him on a blood pressure of 66/39. In a working environment nudging, if not exceeding 40 degrees.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 8:23]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024