Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament 23:11 - Jul 25 with 41585 viewsStokieBlue

Nice to see them all taking it so seriously, after all it was only 42.6C in Paris today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49092653

SB
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 23:12]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 23:14 - Jul 25 with 9223 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yep, twäts. We've our fair share of them too. Selfish tossers who think of nothing but themselves and the ££££ then can make.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 23:30 - Jul 25 with 9163 viewsSarge

I can’t stand this kind of ignorance. Climate change is not some fcking fairytale you can choose to believe in or not, it’s a very real threat to literally everything. I would have no problem if it wiped out these thickies and every other dense turd that plagues this planet but unfortunately climate change doesn’t pick and choose its victims.
Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 23:53 - Jul 25 with 9122 viewsjeera

Classless pricks.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 00:02 - Jul 26 with 9103 viewsreusersfreekicks

Rise of the right and climate change deniers is not just our problem it seems
Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 00:09 - Jul 26 with 9093 viewsClapham_Junction

Climate change denial is usually a hard right thing but Les Republicains are seen as being a mainstream centre-right party. Worrying times.
Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 06:14 - Jul 26 with 8974 viewsbrogansnose

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 23:30 - Jul 25 by Sarge

I can’t stand this kind of ignorance. Climate change is not some fcking fairytale you can choose to believe in or not, it’s a very real threat to literally everything. I would have no problem if it wiped out these thickies and every other dense turd that plagues this planet but unfortunately climate change doesn’t pick and choose its victims.

Ah, you're one of those continuing the 'dictatorship of perpetual emotion.'

I cannot for the life of me put my head in the same place as schmucks like this who willfully come out with this denial scheisse. It depresses the hell out of me as does a lot else in politics these days.
Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 08:12 - Jul 26 with 8833 viewsBlueBadger

Fancy that. Far right politicians being thick, ignorant and unwilling to acknowledge facts. I'm sure glad we don't let anyone like that hold high office in THIS country.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 08:23 - Jul 26 with 8804 viewsBlueBadger

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 00:09 - Jul 26 by Clapham_Junction

Climate change denial is usually a hard right thing but Les Republicains are seen as being a mainstream centre-right party. Worrying times.

See also: The Blue Passports and No Foreigners Party, the Conservative party front bench.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 09:57 - Jul 26 with 8701 viewseireblue

They probably retreated to their safe space, with air conditioning.
Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 10:27 - Jul 26 with 8647 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pretty lame reporting from the BBC in their "Who is Greta Thunberg?" link in that article.

There's no mention of her being born into privilege and wealth, nor is there any mention of the nature of her NGO backers:

"Her mother is Swedish opera singer and celebrity Malena Ernman. Her father is actor Svante Thunberg, while her grandfather is actor and director Olof Thunberg."
source: http://www.theartofannihilation.com/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-cons

"George Soros behind Greta Thunberg"
"So who is then this young idealist? Greta Thunberg is now 16-years old and the daughter of famous opera singer and left-liberal activist Marlena Ernman, who in the background has helped her daughter get started. Thunberg soon also got her own coach — a well known climate activist from Germany by the name Luisa-Marie Neubauer. How big is the likelyhood that a young girl who starts a school strike outside the Swedish parliament can get schoolchildren from all over the world to join her cause and fight for the climate? How often does 16 year olds have their own coaches?

"Luisa-Marie Neubauer, who has figured on a large amount of images and movies together with Greta when they jointly run climate strikes all over the world, belongs to the organization ”one foundation” which has several well-known wealthy financiers, including Bono, Bill and Melissa Gates. An even more striking name is the multi-billionaire oligarch George Soros, world famous for his currency speculation and maybe even more well-known as the father of the global, radical, and left-liberal lobby and activist network “Open Society”, supporting thousands of NGO:s.

Behind every world famous 16 year old climate activist there is a liberal oligarch and a globalist movement."

Source: https://www.nyatider.nu/the-global-network-behind-greta-thunberg/

It's my view that Greta is being used by her wealthy parents and globalist backers to heighten emotional investment in a pro-globalist cause.

If you're in any doubt about that, these are the words of Board of Director member David JP Phillips, We Don’t Have Time Greta's original main sponsor, in his book “The Magical Science of Storytelling”:

“How is it possible for you to be so easily tricked by something so simple as a story, because you are tricked? Well, it all comes down to one core thing and that is emotional investment. The more emotionally invested you are in anything in your life, the less critical and the less objectively observant you become.”

Using minors in this way is actually child abuse.

With regards to the actions of certain French parliamentarians, don't get your knickers in a twist over it. It's all theatre and the French centre right party are in on it too.

But I think you know that and that's possibly why this forum is subjected to your almost daily, pro-globalist, news story links.

Let the capitalist globalists reveal themselves by downvoting this post.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 10:34 - Jul 26 with 8635 viewsStokieBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 10:27 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

Pretty lame reporting from the BBC in their "Who is Greta Thunberg?" link in that article.

There's no mention of her being born into privilege and wealth, nor is there any mention of the nature of her NGO backers:

"Her mother is Swedish opera singer and celebrity Malena Ernman. Her father is actor Svante Thunberg, while her grandfather is actor and director Olof Thunberg."
source: http://www.theartofannihilation.com/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-cons

"So who is then this young idealist? Greta Thunberg is now 16-years old and the daughter of famous opera singer and left-liberal activist Marlena Ernman, who in the background has helped her daughter get started. Thunberg soon also got her own coach — a well known climate activist from Germany by the name Luisa-Marie Neubauer. How big is the likelyhood that a young girl who starts a school strike outside the Swedish parliament can get schoolchildren from all over the world to join her cause and fight for the climate? How often does 16 year olds have their own coaches?

"Luisa-Marie Neubauer, who has figured on a large amount of images and movies together with Greta when they jointly run climate strikes all over the world, belongs to the organization ”one foundation” which has several well-known wealthy financiers, including Bono, Bill and Melissa Gates. An even more striking name is the multi-billionaire oligarch George Soros, world famous for his currency speculation and maybe even more well-known as the father of the global, radical, and left-liberal lobby and activist network “Open Society”, supporting thousands of NGO:s.

Behind every world famous 16 year old climate activist there is a liberal oligarch and a globalist movement."

It's my view that Greta is being used by her wealthy parents and globalist backers to heighten emotional investment in a pro-globalist cause.

If you're in any doubt about that, these are the words of Board of Director member David JP Phillips, We Don’t Have Time Greta's original main sponsor, in his book “The Magical Science of Storytelling”:

“How is it possible for you to be so easily tricked by something so simple as a story, because you are tricked? Well, it all comes down to one core thing and that is emotional investment. The more emotionally invested you are in anything in your life, the less critical and the less objectively observant you become.”

With regards to the actions of certain French parliamentarians, don't get your knickers in a twist over it. It's all theatre and the French centre right party are in on it too.

But I think you know that and that's possibly why this forum is subjected to your almost daily, pro-globalist, news story links.

That's just one big ad hominen with very little evidence to suggest it. You've got an opinion you want to be true so that's what you look for - I'd say it's unconscious bias but in your case I think you know exactly what you are doing.

The use of the Soros trope whilst ignoring other backers or the actual cause is totally wrong and you should be ashamed. What on earth does her upbringing have to do with climate change?

"But I think you know that and that's possibly why this forum is subjected to your almost daily, pro-globalist, news story links."

"Let the capitalist globalists reveal themselves by downvoting this post."

Are you for shutting down differing opinions now? Nice personal attack at the end there given I hadn't mentioned you at all. Everyone on here knows it's you who is right and everyone else who is wrong on every subject, no matter how insane your points.

Overall pretty disgraceful stuff - all your hallmarks though I guess.

SB
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 10:37]

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 10:55 - Jul 26 with 8599 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 10:34 - Jul 26 by StokieBlue

That's just one big ad hominen with very little evidence to suggest it. You've got an opinion you want to be true so that's what you look for - I'd say it's unconscious bias but in your case I think you know exactly what you are doing.

The use of the Soros trope whilst ignoring other backers or the actual cause is totally wrong and you should be ashamed. What on earth does her upbringing have to do with climate change?

"But I think you know that and that's possibly why this forum is subjected to your almost daily, pro-globalist, news story links."

"Let the capitalist globalists reveal themselves by downvoting this post."

Are you for shutting down differing opinions now? Nice personal attack at the end there given I hadn't mentioned you at all. Everyone on here knows it's you who is right and everyone else who is wrong on every subject, no matter how insane your points.

Overall pretty disgraceful stuff - all your hallmarks though I guess.

SB
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 10:37]

Calm down dear.

"The use of the Soros trope whilst ignoring other backers or the actual cause is totally wrong and you should be ashamed."

Nice attempt at an antisemitism accusation there. What do you always say about ad hominem attacks? Your hypocrisy is wonderfully blatant for everyone to see. Thanks.

I detest all pro-globalist "NGOs" who are backing Greta, not just Soros' Open Foundation.

“What’s infuriating about manipulations by Non Profit Industrial Complex is that they harvest good will of the people, especially young people. They target those who were not given skills and knowledge to truly think for themselves by institutions which are designed to serve the ruling class. Capitalism operates systematically and structurally like a cage to raise domesticated animals. Those organizations and their projects which operate under false slogans of humanity in order to prop up the hierarchy of money and violence are fast becoming some of the most crucial elements of the invisible cage of corporatism, colonialism and militarism.”
– Hiroyuki Hamada"

I've never tried to shut down differing opinions. In fact, if there weren't differing opinions to my own on this forum I wouldn't actually contribute anything. It's what I like about this site and why I come here.

More silly, overreaction from you - all your hallmarks though I guess.

CIL

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 10:58 - Jul 26 with 8591 viewsStokieBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 10:55 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

Calm down dear.

"The use of the Soros trope whilst ignoring other backers or the actual cause is totally wrong and you should be ashamed."

Nice attempt at an antisemitism accusation there. What do you always say about ad hominem attacks? Your hypocrisy is wonderfully blatant for everyone to see. Thanks.

I detest all pro-globalist "NGOs" who are backing Greta, not just Soros' Open Foundation.

“What’s infuriating about manipulations by Non Profit Industrial Complex is that they harvest good will of the people, especially young people. They target those who were not given skills and knowledge to truly think for themselves by institutions which are designed to serve the ruling class. Capitalism operates systematically and structurally like a cage to raise domesticated animals. Those organizations and their projects which operate under false slogans of humanity in order to prop up the hierarchy of money and violence are fast becoming some of the most crucial elements of the invisible cage of corporatism, colonialism and militarism.”
– Hiroyuki Hamada"

I've never tried to shut down differing opinions. In fact, if there weren't differing opinions to my own on this forum I wouldn't actually contribute anything. It's what I like about this site and why I come here.

CIL

I'm not getting into this. Everyone can see exactly what you are like. Your post was an ad hominen attack on a young woman trying to highlight an important issue.

This post is once again condescending. You've put virtually the same last line in bold on another thread as you did in your original post in this thread - can you explain why you are calling out posters with those lines, trying to shame them of their opinions? Of course it's shutting down debate.

You are really quite a horrible poster.

SB

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 11:03 - Jul 26 with 8569 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 10:58 - Jul 26 by StokieBlue

I'm not getting into this. Everyone can see exactly what you are like. Your post was an ad hominen attack on a young woman trying to highlight an important issue.

This post is once again condescending. You've put virtually the same last line in bold on another thread as you did in your original post in this thread - can you explain why you are calling out posters with those lines, trying to shame them of their opinions? Of course it's shutting down debate.

You are really quite a horrible poster.

SB

Stop overreacting. It's only you, Lowhouse, Herbivore and a couple of other pseudo-Progressive, pro-Globalist dupes/shills that read and downvote my posts anyway.

I'm just adding a different angle to the news you post. I'm not sure why you object to it so strongly. I don't try and silence you.

"You are really quite a horrible poster." - Another ad hominem. Hypocrite!
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 11:05]

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 11:05 - Jul 26 with 8559 viewsStokieBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 11:03 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

Stop overreacting. It's only you, Lowhouse, Herbivore and a couple of other pseudo-Progressive, pro-Globalist dupes/shills that read and downvote my posts anyway.

I'm just adding a different angle to the news you post. I'm not sure why you object to it so strongly. I don't try and silence you.

It's only an ad hominen if the evidence isn't there - you've provided plenty this morning.

SB

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 11:06 - Jul 26 with 8554 viewschicoazul

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 10:27 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

How do you do that thing where some of your post is in bold characters.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 11:06 - Jul 26 with 8549 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 11:05 - Jul 26 by StokieBlue

It's only an ad hominen if the evidence isn't there - you've provided plenty this morning.

SB

Unlike you, I provide links to evidence. Fill your boots.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 11:08 - Jul 26 with 8539 viewsBackToRussia

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 10:55 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

Calm down dear.

– Hiroyuki Hamada"

CIL

Interesting about who's behind Thunberg, but to be clear you're saying you wouldn't want climate change to be reversed if it meant less political freedom? Perhaps you're right, but at this stage I would take that outcome.

I actually think if that's what you think, you're way too optimistic. The majority of capitalists don't care if half the world become uninhabitable, if anything it's climate change that will make us all easier to dominate.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 11:08 - Jul 26 with 8540 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 11:06 - Jul 26 by chicoazul

How do you do that thing where some of your post is in bold characters.

open square bracket - b - close square bracket - your text - open square bracket -forward slash - close square bracket

replace b with i for italicised text

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 11:17 - Jul 26 with 8521 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 11:08 - Jul 26 by BackToRussia

Interesting about who's behind Thunberg, but to be clear you're saying you wouldn't want climate change to be reversed if it meant less political freedom? Perhaps you're right, but at this stage I would take that outcome.

I actually think if that's what you think, you're way too optimistic. The majority of capitalists don't care if half the world become uninhabitable, if anything it's climate change that will make us all easier to dominate.

Thanks for your measured reply to my really nasty comment.

"I actually think if that's what you think, you're way too optimistic. The majority of capitalists don't care if half the world become uninhabitable, if anything it's climate change that will make us all easier to dominate."

I don't completely agree with "the science" we are fed by our media channels or with the idea that the debate is over. Closing the debate in this way is just too totalitarian for my liking.

I am a socialist-sympathising environmentalist at heart and live in a very eco-friendly way. I think Global warming -> Climate change (lol) is being used as a pro-globalist agenda (as you suggest).

Check out the work of Cory Morningstar for more on this theme.

Also, have a look at this. It's non-dramatic research produced by Scandinavian scientists looking at actual data rather than climate projection models. The debate certainly isn't over:

https://www.thegwpf.org/content/uploads/2019/04/StateofClimate2018.pdf?utm_sourc
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 12:14]

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:16 - Jul 26 with 8389 viewsBackToRussia

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 11:17 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

Thanks for your measured reply to my really nasty comment.

"I actually think if that's what you think, you're way too optimistic. The majority of capitalists don't care if half the world become uninhabitable, if anything it's climate change that will make us all easier to dominate."

I don't completely agree with "the science" we are fed by our media channels or with the idea that the debate is over. Closing the debate in this way is just too totalitarian for my liking.

I am a socialist-sympathising environmentalist at heart and live in a very eco-friendly way. I think Global warming -> Climate change (lol) is being used as a pro-globalist agenda (as you suggest).

Check out the work of Cory Morningstar for more on this theme.

Also, have a look at this. It's non-dramatic research produced by Scandinavian scientists looking at actual data rather than climate projection models. The debate certainly isn't over:

https://www.thegwpf.org/content/uploads/2019/04/StateofClimate2018.pdf?utm_sourc
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 12:14]

Sorry this isn't going to be measured, as that's b0llocks.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:22 - Jul 26 with 8372 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:16 - Jul 26 by BackToRussia

Sorry this isn't going to be measured, as that's b0llocks.

Please specify. I'm all ears.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:26 - Jul 26 with 8356 viewsSpruceMoose

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 11:03 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

"Stop overreacting. It's only you, Lowhouse, Herbivore and a couple of other pseudo-Progressive, pro-Globalist dupes/shills that read and downvote my posts anyway. "

Yeah. Nobody else bothers with your tin foil hat nonsense.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 20:27]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:26 - Jul 26 with 8359 viewsRyorry

That's one of the most head in the sand, devious & obnoxious posts I've read on here in the past 20 years - you've certainly outed your real self

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:29 - Jul 26 with 8341 viewsSpruceMoose

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:26 - Jul 26 by Ryorry

That's one of the most head in the sand, devious & obnoxious posts I've read on here in the past 20 years - you've certainly outed your real self

Stokie is right. There's no point even engaging with CiL. Everybody who has been here long enough knows CiL's game. Best to just give CiL a condescending ruffle of the hair and send them on their way with a chuckle.

CiL is just one of the board's eccentric loons. Harmless enough, fooking crackers though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024