Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert has come out with some odd things lately 10:39 - Jul 26 with 391 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

The quotes about 'not really sure what's happening with the signings' and 'not really sure if anything is happening with Judge' and 'not really sure' this and that hinted that he didn't really know what was going on past a certain stage - for example Evans was negotiating with clubs.

But now this is extended to 'not really sure anything was happening with Bart, they enquired but it didn't happen for one reason or another'.

What's that about. We all know that

a) Millwall made a bid
b) Bart was there for a medical
c) There was an issue with the medical that caused the deal to fall through (either he outright failed to medical or Millwall tried to renegotiate on the basis of this old injury).

Why would Lambert suggest they enquired, when a bid was accepted and Bart was at Millwall? Seems very odd and makes me wonder if his other statements have merit or this is just something he does when he doesn't want to answer a question - merely suggests he doesn't know what's happening.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 10:45]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Lambert has come out with some odd things lately on 10:55 - Jul 26 with 339 viewsJ2BLUE

He simply doesn't want to answer the questions. All of those situations were out of his hands. I don't blame him for just saying I don't know.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024