Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The weather is literally melting peoples brains isn't it? 13:32 - Jul 26 with 1004 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Most of the rational, pleasant, polite people I know have become uncharacteristically sharp, grumpy and rude over the last couple of days.

Not sure whether it's more the weather, more the impending sense of political doom, the fact Judge could be leaving or all three, but I assumed others have noticed it.

Probably as simple as people not sleeping as well with the heat and thunder and it taking it's toll, but there's a total epidemic of grumpiness in Ipswich I swear!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

The weather is literally melting peoples brains isn't it? on 13:40 - Jul 26 with 976 viewsmidastouch

Don't let them get to you mate. When you're feeling a bit down with life simply give out a little whistle. It won't make you feel better but at least it will p*ss everybody else off! ;-)

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

The weather is literally melting peoples brains isn't it? on 13:52 - Jul 26 with 913 viewswkj

Literal brain melting is horrific

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The weather is literally melting peoples brains isn't it? on 13:55 - Jul 26 with 902 viewslowhouseblue

a word of advice. you need the church. yesterday as it rose to 38.1 in cambridge I found stuff I needed to read and took it the local church. seriously cool places churches. thick walls and all that.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

The weather is literally melting peoples brains isn't it? on 15:40 - Jul 26 with 820 viewsfactual_blue

No. The weather will only be metaphorically melting people's brains.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The weather is literally melting peoples brains isn't it? on 15:43 - Jul 26 with 811 viewsBigManBlue

Thankfully I can come on here to witness level-headed, calm and civil discussion.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

The weather is literally melting peoples brains isn't it? on 15:44 - Jul 26 with 807 viewswkj

The weather is literally melting peoples brains isn't it? on 15:43 - Jul 26 by BigManBlue

Thankfully I can come on here to witness level-headed, calm and civil discussion.

Should of logged in a couple of hours ago before the peace treaty was signed

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The weather is literally melting peoples brains isn't it? on 15:54 - Jul 26 with 792 viewsBigManBlue

The weather is literally melting peoples brains isn't it? on 15:44 - Jul 26 by wkj

Should of logged in a couple of hours ago before the peace treaty was signed

I know right. I actually have to do some work for the first time in weeks and I miss all the fun.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024