Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dylan Crowe 15:44 - Jul 26 with 1613 viewschicoazul

So this kid is good right? Joe, Bloots..? Maybe hm signing is why we havent gone it for another full back.
Good feather in the cap keeping him if indeed all those other clubs were in for him. Again, fair play to Evans, good work.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Dylan Crowe on 15:47 - Jul 26 with 1598 viewsSomethingBlue

Others will indeed know better but it's been hard not to smell a lot of bluster from his representatives around all that — perhaps on the back of those England games. Still, good to have him nailed down and getting a chance to see if he'll turn into a real asset for us.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Dylan Crowe on 15:51 - Jul 26 with 1552 viewsportmanking

Dylan Crowe on 15:47 - Jul 26 by SomethingBlue

Others will indeed know better but it's been hard not to smell a lot of bluster from his representatives around all that — perhaps on the back of those England games. Still, good to have him nailed down and getting a chance to see if he'll turn into a real asset for us.

I remember seeing him play in those games and having seen how effective Norwich's young full backs could be, I wonder if Crowe could have the same impact for us? Certainly plays a similar style to Lewis and Aarons.
Dylan Crowe on 15:54 - Jul 26 with 1522 viewsDarth_Koont

Dylan Crowe on 15:47 - Jul 26 by SomethingBlue

Yes, when I read that I was thinking the same re: his agent.

Although his name hadn't come up recently in football terms either, so wonder if any real interest just died down over the last season or so. Would be great if he still has that long-term potential.

Pronouns: He/Him

Dylan Crowe on 16:03 - Jul 26 with 1456 viewsJakeITFC

I have never been particularly impressed with him when I’ve seen him play for us in the youths, albeit that hasn’t been particularly often.

The feeling is that once you’re in the England setup it’s hard to lose your place so it isn’t always necessarily the case that they are the best kids for their age.
Dylan Crowe on 16:13 - Jul 26 with 1376 viewsBluefish

Dylan Crowe on 16:03 - Jul 26 by JakeITFC

I have never been particularly impressed with him when I’ve seen him play for us in the youths, albeit that hasn’t been particularly often.

The feeling is that once you’re in the England setup it’s hard to lose your place so it isn’t always necessarily the case that they are the best kids for their age.

Tough position in the modern game but there is big money for the desired players. Just look at Walker, that sort of money was unheard of for fullbacks. Also look at the value and impact of Robertson, Alexander, Trippier and Rose etc. Plenty of the big teams arsenal man u etc need a full back to compete with city, liverpool and spurs in that area. Crowe could be worth a lot one day
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 16:14]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Dylan Crowe on 16:21 - Jul 26 with 1324 viewschicoazul

Dylan Crowe on 16:03 - Jul 26 by JakeITFC

TYB. Not heard that before about England but wouldnt be surprised.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Dylan Crowe on 11:56 - Jul 27 with 825 viewsDinnernotTea

Only seen him once and that was vs Leiston in s cup semi final. He was really poor that night. But only one game I can report on. Would be shocked if he gets league minutes this season.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024