Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest are to hold a collection for Notts County staff 16:33 - Jul 26 with 684 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I appreciate they aren't the fiercest of rivals these days, share a city and there will be a lot of goodwill between the clubs. Forest regularly loan players to County.

It's a lovely gesture by Forest to collect for the County staff.

So then. You know what I am going to say. If we had collection buckets for our feathered friends what would you put in there?

I've got a couple of Darts trophys knocking about from the Debenham Cherry Tree, so might donate one to them to kick off their trophy cabinet.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Nottingham Forest are to hold a collection for Notts County staff on 16:34 - Jul 26 with 673 viewsSpruceMoose

In this scenario have they just been relegated to League One with Lambert in charge, without a pot to pish in? If so that may alter what I put in the bucket.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nottingham Forest are to hold a collection for Notts County staff on 16:48 - Jul 26 with 608 viewsJackSted

Notts Forest and Notts County is like the Ipswich and Colchester situation

The smaller team think it's a rivaly but the bigger one sees them as a little brother

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024