Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers 12:40 - Jul 27 with 1237 viewsITFCMonk

Seem to remember ending up with no striker on the pitch at times last season
Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 12:41 - Jul 27 with 1226 viewstextbackup

what striking option do we have for the bench?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 12:46 - Jul 27 with 1191 viewspointofblue

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 12:41 - Jul 27 by textbackup

Exactly - I should really know but I assume Folami and Morris are both injured as well?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 12:50 - Jul 27 with 1171 viewsITFCMonk

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 12:41 - Jul 27 by textbackup

Drinan I suppose
Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 12:54 - Jul 27 with 1145 viewsDarth_Koont

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 12:46 - Jul 27 by pointofblue

Exactly - I should really know but I assume Folami and Morris are both injured as well?

Yeah, I was just thinking where they were. But I'd forgotten they are injured or maybe just coming back.

I really liked the look of Morris from the little bits I've seen and Folami was looking good even if his 1st team career seems to have stalled a little. Would be great if we could eventually rely on these homegrown players on the bench rather than having to bring in some solid but cheap and uninspiring cover.

Pronouns: He/Him

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 12:55 - Jul 27 with 1134 viewsDarth_Koont

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 12:50 - Jul 27 by ITFCMonk

Drinan I suppose

Roberts too.

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 13:10 - Jul 27 with 1081 viewsITFCBlues

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 12:55 - Jul 27 by Darth_Koont

Roberts too.

Roberts injured. Morris done his ACL around March time I think it was so he's out until next year. Folami snapped his achilies around the same time so suspect hes out until towards the end of the year

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 13:14 - Jul 27 with 1057 viewsjas0999

We don’t have any other strikers! Essential we sign a new permanent addition this week.
Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 13:15 - Jul 27 with 1056 viewsDarth_Koont

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 13:10 - Jul 27 by ITFCBlues

Roberts injured. Morris done his ACL around March time I think it was so he's out until next year. Folami snapped his achilies around the same time so suspect hes out until towards the end of the year

Thanks. I couldn't remember their possible return dates.

I'm sure there will be hiccoughs and it'll be a slow return but we could potentially have Sears, Morris and Folami all returning around the same time.

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 13:21 - Jul 27 with 1024 viewstextbackup

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 13:14 - Jul 27 by jas0999

We don’t have any other strikers! Essential we sign a new permanent addition this week.

this is why I can see PL playing the 1 striker more often than not. not because he wants to, but because he has no option

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 13:50 - Jul 27 with 948 viewsBlueBadger

We don't currently have any other strikers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 14:13 - Jul 27 with 893 viewsmonty_radio

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 13:21 - Jul 27 by textbackup

this is why I can see PL playing the 1 striker more often than not. not because he wants to, but because he has no option

As a "modern" manager i.e. one who has recently worked in the Prem, I think he's hardwired against starting with two up top, seeing it as an undesirable weakening of midfield, unless cavalry are required.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 14:55 - Jul 27 with 841 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Paul Lambert never has a striker on the bench when starting 2 strikers on 13:10 - Jul 27 by ITFCBlues

Is Roberts injured? I thought Phil's pre-match report said he was fit but not involved.

Can Edwards play up front if needed?

Until Sears and at least one other gets fit we could do with another option.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024