Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? 19:18 - Jul 27 with 3724 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’d go:

Bart

Emmanuel
Donacien
Woolfenden
Kenlock

Rowe
Skuse
Dozzell
Garbutt

Judge

Norwood

4-4-1-1

Maybe a bit harsh on Jackson but that’s who I’d go with assuming Downes will be suspended

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 19:21 - Jul 27 with 3489 viewsSuperblue95

Downes won’t be suspended? It was only a friendiy

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 19:26 - Jul 27 with 3469 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 19:21 - Jul 27 by Superblue95

Downes won’t be suspended? It was only a friendiy

But as long as the ref puts it in his report (which he surely will), the FA will then ban him.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 19:29 - Jul 27 with 3464 viewsGarv

Holy
JD Woolfenden Guthrie Kenlock
Skuse Downes
Rowe Judge Garbutt
Norwood

Or

(diamond)
Holy
JD Woolf Guthrie Kenlock
Skuse
Dozzell Downes
Judge
Norwood Jackson

Leaning towards the diamond simply because it gets our better players and goal scorers on the pitch. All a little pointless predicting line ups though because to some extent it will depend on what Lambert thinks Burton will put out.

Also, with only 45 minutes of pre season, is Judge even fit to start?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 19:33 - Jul 27 with 3440 viewsGerkensBeard

I wouldn’t be shocked to see Skuse right back

4-2-3-1

Holy
Skuse Woolf Guthrie (or new CB) Kenlock
Downes Dozzell
Rowe Judge Garbutt
Norwood
If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 19:34 - Jul 27 with 3435 viewsJ2BLUE

Holy

Emmanuel
Donacien
Woolfenden
Kenlock

Rowe
Skuse
Huws
Garbutt

Jackson
Norwood

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 19:49 - Jul 27 with 3381 viewsSwansea_Blue

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 19:26 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

But as long as the ref puts it in his report (which he surely will), the FA will then ban him.

Phil’s suggested he may be ok, but then he may be on the sherry already. It is a balmy summer evening after all.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 20:45 - Jul 27 with 3272 viewsSuperblue95

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 19:26 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I could be wrong but I always thought you don’t get suspensions from friendlies. After all band don’t apply to friendlies so it would be a bit stupid

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 20:51 - Jul 27 with 3245 viewsEastTownBlue

If red cards don’t lead to a suspension in the Community Shield why should they lead to a suspension from a Cambridge vs Ipswich friendly ?
Login to get fewer ads

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 20:57 - Jul 27 with 3229 viewsPhilTWTD

Club not expecting any action, unless FA decide to investigate the incident.
If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 21:11 - Jul 27 with 3180 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I haven't watched pre-season but from what I hear:

Close call between Bart and Holy in goal. Should be a big kick up the backside for Bart if he doesn't get picked. Does Lambert think that would be good or bad for Bart longer term?

Donacien or Skuse RB
New signing/Skuse or Donacien with Woolfenden CB
Kenlock or possibly even Garbutt LB

Rowe Downes Dozzell/Huws/Judge Garbutt or possibly Jackson

Norwood hopefully with Jackson but possibly one of Huws/Judge/El Mizouni tucked in behind.

It is fairly inexperienced overall but with some experience in goal, defence, midfield and attack. I think that should be enough at this level. If you are good enough you are old enough. Probably for the experience, I would rather Donacien at RB with Skuse in the middle unless we sign an experienced CB.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 21:42 - Jul 27 with 3115 viewsmanchego

Dozell played things way too safe. He needs to learn how to make a difference.

Jackson I don't get. I don't think there's much there.
If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 21:48 - Jul 27 with 3093 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 21:42 - Jul 27 by manchego

Dozell played things way too safe. He needs to learn how to make a difference.

Jackson I don't get. I don't think there's much there.

and yet Jackson seems to have played well second half of the previous friendly.

I wonder how much he relies on his pace. Certainly could do with another option up front.

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 21:56 - Jul 27 with 3056 viewsBloomBlue

Holy instead of Bart based on today's game, Holy distribution is much better and commands his area
If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 21:59 - Jul 27 with 3051 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 21:56 - Jul 27 by BloomBlue

Holy instead of Bart based on today's game, Holy distribution is much better and commands his area

That is good to know.

I hope Bart responds well if he finds himself second choice.

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 22:00 - Jul 27 with 3044 viewsDinnernotTea

.........................Holy...........................
Donacien Woolfenden Kenlock Garbutt
Rowe Downes Dozzell Roberts
..................Norwood Jackson..............

Really weak back 4 but I don't think we have any choice. Neither CB trialist is good enough otherwise they'd be offered by now. And if we do bring in a new CB during the week there's a big chance they've had no pre season. Until Nsiala is back it could really be praying for 3-2 wins each week! Can't see whoever you slot in will be good enough to concede less than 2 a game.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 22:31 - Jul 27 with 3004 viewsstrikalite

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 21:56 - Jul 27 by BloomBlue

Holy looks a giant out there, doing virtually flat footed stretches off the bloody bar at one point..

He has to start, a huge advantage as a keeper to be that size, playing today means that he will play I'm sure..
If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 22:36 - Jul 27 with 2987 viewsKeaneish

Holy is our new number 1, guaranteed.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 02:01 - Jul 28 with 2877 viewsSuperblue95

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 22:36 - Jul 27 by Keaneish

Holy is our new number 1, guaranteed.

Good

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 07:16 - Jul 28 with 2797 viewsFPL_Tractor

––––––––––––- Holy ––––––––––––-

Donacien –- Woolfenden –- Ndaba –- Kenlock

–––––––– Skuse –––– Dozzell –––––––

Rowe ––––––––- Judge ––––––- Garbutt

–––––––––––– Norwood ––––––––––

Subs: Bart, Emmanuel, Downes, Huws, Roberts, El Mizouni, Jackson.

-Close call between Dozzell and Downes for me.
-Would rather Ndaba played one game than we rushed in a bad signing.
-Judge hopefully good 60 minutes.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 08:07 - Jul 28 with 2750 viewstextbackup

Holy

Donacien
Skuse
Woolfenden
Kenlock

Rowe
Downes - providing theres no ban
Huws
Garbutt

Jackson
Norwood

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 08:14 - Jul 28 with 2731 viewsBluefish

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 08:07 - Jul 28 by textbackup

Holy

Donacien
Skuse
Woolfenden
Kenlock

Rowe
Huws
Garbutt

Jackson
Norwood

I agree based on what we have available

I would expect to see jackson drop out and judge to in and possibly Dozzell for Rowe though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 08:57 - Jul 28 with 2678 viewsKeaneish

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 08:07 - Jul 28 by textbackup

Holy

Donacien
Skuse
Woolfenden
Kenlock

Rowe
Huws
Garbutt

Jackson
Norwood

4-4-2 diamond:

Holy

Doancien - Wolfenden - Skuse - Kenlock

Downes - Huws - Dozzell - Judge

Jackson - Norwood

Subs: Garbutt, Rowe and Roberts from the bench

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 09:04 - Jul 28 with 2659 views3_5_2

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 19:29 - Jul 27 by Garv

Holy
JD Woolfenden Guthrie Kenlock
Skuse Downes
Rowe Judge Garbutt
Norwood

Or

(diamond)
Holy
JD Woolf Guthrie Kenlock
Skuse
Dozzell Downes
Judge
Norwood Jackson

Leaning towards the diamond simply because it gets our better players and goal scorers on the pitch. All a little pointless predicting line ups though because to some extent it will depend on what Lambert thinks Burton will put out.

Also, with only 45 minutes of pre season, is Judge even fit to start?

your 2nd selection (diamond) for me

decent side given the issues we have at present

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 09:38 - Jul 28 with 2582 viewsKeaneish

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 09:04 - Jul 28 by 3_5_2

your 2nd selection (diamond) for me

decent side given the issues we have at present

Not sure Guthrie is up to it in truth.

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 09:52 - Jul 28 with 2549 viewstextbackup

If this is our squad for Burton, who would you go for? on 08:14 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

I agree based on what we have available

I would expect to see jackson drop out and judge to in and possibly Dozzell for Rowe though

thinking about it, Dozzell for Huws may be more of an option, as Huws isn't fully fit as yet (I think I read)

I like the idea of a wide man being out wide, hence why I had to stick rowe out there

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024