Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Judge stats last season 22:05 - Jul 27 with 6377 viewsTommyparker

Played 2,308 mins
Goals 0
Assist 1
Total shots per game average 1.3
Free kicks 0 / 8
Key passes per game average 1.4
Accurate crossess per game average 1.5
Big chances missed 1
Big chances created 1
Accurate passes per game 24.1 (71%)
Successful dribbles per game 0.5 (54 %)
Alan Judge stats last season on 22:08 - Jul 27 with 4681 viewsCoco

Irrelevant. Was trying to be creative in a dogturd team utterly devoid of confidence. Will be a class apart in League One, the kind of player a side gunning for promotion needs.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Alan Judge stats last season on 22:15 - Jul 27 with 4648 viewsJ2BLUE

Why do you post these stats threads? What point are you trying to make?

Really odd.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Alan Judge stats last season on 22:21 - Jul 27 with 4625 viewschristiand

Another important stat you’ve missed, AJ was coming back from a serious leg injury.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Alan Judge stats last season on 22:23 - Jul 27 with 4614 viewsHerbivore

Alan Judge stats last season on 22:21 - Jul 27 by christiand

Another important stat you’ve missed, AJ was coming back from a serious leg injury.

No he wasn't.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Alan Judge stats last season on 22:24 - Jul 27 with 4614 viewsTommyparker

Alan Judge stats last season on 22:15 - Jul 27 by J2BLUE

Why do you post these stats threads? What point are you trying to make?

Really odd.

Maybe you would prefer this stat
We haven't won back to back league games in over 60 games.
The second worst in the Football League
Alan Judge stats last season on 22:30 - Jul 27 with 4590 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Alan Judge stats last season on 22:24 - Jul 27 by Tommyparker

But doesn't that stat go hand-in-hand with the Judge one?

If Judge was playing in a consistent team doing well, he would be far more effective. He isn't going to single-handedly take us to promotion and the top half of the Championship but he is going to provide the experience and creativity that other players we have need.

If he moves on I won't be gutted but we then need much more from Huws than he has given us or someone else with experience and creativity to come in.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Alan Judge stats last season on 22:35 - Jul 27 with 4573 viewsIllinoisblue

That’s not surprising to hear but it’s very depressing

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Alan Judge stats last season on 22:37 - Jul 27 with 4565 viewsElderGrizzly

Alan Judge stats last season on 22:30 - Jul 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

If Judge was playing in a consistent team doing well, he would be far more effective. He isn't going to single-handedly take us to promotion and the top half of the Championship but he is going to provide the experience and creativity that other players we have need.

If he moves on I won't be gutted but we then need much more from Huws than he has given us or someone else with experience and creativity to come in.

Just playing devil’s advocate, a consistent team doing well would not have bothered with Alan Judge
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Judge stats last season on 22:41 - Jul 27 with 4550 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Alan Judge stats last season on 22:37 - Jul 27 by ElderGrizzly

Just playing devil’s advocate, a consistent team doing well would not have bothered with Alan Judge

Fair comment. However, we need to improve what we have. In most people's books Judge does that.

There have been plenty of players that have worked out for us when no one else would have taken a second glance at them … and plenty who have looked like class acts until they signed for us. We need players who will perform rather than ones who have done so in the past.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Alan Judge stats last season on 22:44 - Jul 27 with 4547 viewsTommyparker

Alan Judge stats last season on 22:30 - Jul 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think having Huws back fit is massive plus.
I've seen people say on here, Judge is worth 2-3 million, if you look at his stats they don't look good, in fact Kayden Jackson had better game stats then Judge.
If you look at the past 20 years of top goalscorer in league one the average is 25 goals a season, that doesn't confirm promotion, as Cureton, scored 27 goals in a season for Bristol Rovers who finished 21st.
Alan Judge stats last season on 22:57 - Jul 27 with 4518 viewsBobbychase

One of the best midfielders in the Championship in recent seasons, coveted by Premier League clubs before suffering a terrible injury. Came into a team last year which was toothless up front, constantly rotating and low on confidence.

We've learned the hard way over the past few years not to write players off over the short term. You'd be pretty dim to do that with Judge now.

But then again a lot of football fans see extremely quick to rush to judgement these days, despite all the evidence showing that's exactly the wrong thing to do.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Alan Judge stats last season on 12:17 - Jul 28 with 4212 viewsBlueBadger

Alan Judge stats last season on 22:08 - Jul 27 by Coco

Irrelevant. Was trying to be creative in a dogturd team utterly devoid of confidence. Will be a class apart in League One, the kind of player a side gunning for promotion needs.

...assuming his manager plays him in his correct position, unlike last season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Alan Judge stats last season on 12:41 - Jul 28 with 4157 viewsTractorCam

Who's worse?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Alan Judge stats last season on 12:50 - Jul 28 with 4131 viewsTommyparker

Alan Judge stats last season on 12:41 - Jul 28 by TractorCam

Who's worse?

Bolton.
Alan Judge stats last season on 12:56 - Jul 28 with 4120 viewsgosblue

(my opinion)

MOM - almost every time he pulls on a town shirt
Seasons at Town - 0.5
Player of the season at town - 0.5 seasons
Alan Judge stats last season on 13:49 - Jul 28 with 4072 viewsTractorWood

Last season has a plethora of awful stats. No one comes out well as we were absolute dross. Judge has a decent spark and hopefully it will be a good campaign. I don't think he's the Messiah though.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Alan Judge stats last season on 14:10 - Jul 28 with 4045 viewsclive_baker

You can analyse his stats in a dire side as much as you like but ultimately, if you can’t see that he’s an absolute cut above almost anyone at the level we’ll be playing at next season then quite frankly you don’t understand how football works.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Alan Judge stats last season on 14:20 - Jul 28 with 4022 viewsTommyparker

Alan Judge stats last season on 13:49 - Jul 28 by TractorWood

Last season has a plethora of awful stats. No one comes out well as we were absolute dross. Judge has a decent spark and hopefully it will be a good campaign. I don't think he's the Messiah though.

Freddie Sears came out with the best stats last season.
Even Kayden Jackson had a better overall stars then Judge.
I think the big plus this season is having a fit Huws.
Alan Judge stats last season on 14:24 - Jul 28 with 4018 viewsTommyparker

Alan Judge stats last season on 14:10 - Jul 28 by clive_baker

You can analyse his stats in a dire side as much as you like but ultimately, if you can’t see that he’s an absolute cut above almost anyone at the level we’ll be playing at next season then quite frankly you don’t understand how football works.

I never said he wasn't a good player, just highlighting his stats from last season.
Like I keep saying Kayden Jackson & Freddie Sears had better stats in a dire team.
Alan Judge stats last season on 15:04 - Jul 28 with 3974 viewsclive_baker

Alan Judge stats last season on 14:24 - Jul 28 by Tommyparker

I never said he wasn't a good player, just highlighting his stats from last season.
Like I keep saying Kayden Jackson & Freddie Sears had better stats in a dire team.

Which is exactly why such stats in football should be taken with a pinch of salt. Those that use them as a drunk man uses a lamppost; for support rather than illumination, risk coming to unjust conclusions IMO.

Alan Judge stats last season on 15:07 - Jul 28 with 3968 viewsJ2BLUE

Alan Judge stats last season on 15:04 - Jul 28 by clive_baker

Which is exactly why such stats in football should be taken with a pinch of salt. Those that use them as a drunk man uses a lamppost; for support rather than illumination, risk coming to unjust conclusions IMO.

The game is ridiculously saturated with stats now. You could prove literally anything you want about anyone you want by cherry picking stats. Sky now track 'duels won' whatever the hell that is.

Truly impaired.

Alan Judge stats last season on 15:26 - Jul 28 with 3952 viewsclive_baker

Alan Judge stats last season on 15:07 - Jul 28 by J2BLUE

The game is ridiculously saturated with stats now. You could prove literally anything you want about anyone you want by cherry picking stats. Sky now track 'duels won' whatever the hell that is.

Yep, it’s unbearable. The whole over analysis of football on TV really grates on me. A mean a little is fine but I feel it’s gone far too far.

Clough was before my time and seemingly a bit of an awkward one at times but he was on the money here:

Alan Judge stats last season on 15:47 - Jul 28 with 3928 viewsTommyparker

Alan Judge stats last season on 15:04 - Jul 28 by clive_baker

You do know I get these stats from Ipswich Town, who analysis every single player, through stats. How far they run, passes, tackles the list goes on.
Alan Judge stats last season on 15:55 - Jul 28 with 3910 viewsclive_baker

Alan Judge stats last season on 15:47 - Jul 28 by Tommyparker

You do know I get these stats from Ipswich Town, who analysis every single player, through stats. How far they run, passes, tackles the list goes on.

Yes thanks, I’m fully aware of the analysis conducted by football clubs.

I’m pretty sure they don’t present them without any context either, hence the strong desire to keep hold of Judge, so we’re all good on that front.

Alan Judge stats last season on 16:01 - Jul 28 with 3898 viewsJ2BLUE

Alan Judge stats last season on 15:26 - Jul 28 by clive_baker

Yep, it’s unbearable. The whole over analysis of football on TV really grates on me. A mean a little is fine but I feel it’s gone far too far.

Clough was before my time and seemingly a bit of an awkward one at times but he was on the money here:

I always had the idea for an app which would give an alert as the teams were coming out for each half so people could turn over.

I know with KO times and HT being 15ish mins it's not rocket science but I think it would do well.

Especially with analysis from people like Shearer who analyses a goal and says "x passes y, y passes back to x and he scores the goal"...well yes Alan, we are all watching the game...

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024