Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... 21:33 - Jul 28 with 4118 viewsKieran_Knows

#definfo

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:34 - Jul 28 with 2847 views3_5_2

Source?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:39 - Jul 28 with 2790 viewsCoco

Heard this too. Probable resurrection of the Bart deal.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:42 - Jul 28 with 2760 viewsfabian_illness

Why do people keep asking for a source as though they are some sort of internet info detective?
We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:43 - Jul 28 with 2751 viewspointofblue

If true not a bad signing at all. But we're leaving it short to bring in another 'keeper if Bart goes.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:46 - Jul 28 with 2687 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Would be a good signing.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:47 - Jul 28 with 2681 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:43 - Jul 28 by pointofblue

If true not a bad signing at all. But we're leaving it short to bring in another 'keeper if Bart goes.

Holy was brought in as Bart replacement I suspect.

If Bart went we would need a number 2 keeper and that could be a loan or a free agent I expect.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:49 - Jul 28 with 2654 viewsipswichtillidie

6’4 target man. Fits the profile. Poor goal scoring record. Needs a run of games perhaps. 1 in 4 last time he played league 1.

Gav

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:50 - Jul 28 with 2643 viewsGunnsAirkick

Would they be after Bart considering he failed his medical? Didn't they get someone else in anyway?
Login to get fewer ads

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:51 - Jul 28 with 2637 views3_5_2

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:42 - Jul 28 by fabian_illness

Why do people keep asking for a source as though they are some sort of internet info detective?

ok on the basis there is no need ask it if its just anyone who comes to, mind, we have signed Garath Bale

£1m a week, to play RB

Emmanuel going to Real as part of the deal

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:51 - Jul 28 with 2631 viewsdavblue

Hes a very different type to what we have, wouldn't be against it for league 1 only.
We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:55 - Jul 28 with 2565 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:51 - Jul 28 by davblue

Hes a very different type to what we have, wouldn't be against it for league 1 only.

"For League 1 only" - you wouldn't play him in any cup or reserve matches?

I presume if he came in and was better than Norwood and helped us win the league you would then get rid at the end of the season on the basis we got him "for League 1 only".

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:56 - Jul 28 with 2561 viewsipswichtillidie

Is Elliott out of contract or is this seen as a swap deal and he is in contract.

Gav

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:56 - Jul 28 with 2551 viewspointofblue

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:50 - Jul 28 by GunnsAirkick

Would they be after Bart considering he failed his medical? Didn't they get someone else in anyway?

They still wanted Bart - just at a lower price. So it's possible we'll lower our asking price if we get Elliott into the bargain.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:57 - Jul 28 with 2544 viewsrunaround

I saw Elliott play for AFC Wimbledon a few times & thought he was a real handful so would be pleased to see that happen
We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:57 - Jul 28 with 2542 viewsPhilTWTD

We are. Bart move revival also under discussion.
We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:57 - Jul 28 with 2538 viewsPositivelyPortman

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:51 - Jul 28 by davblue

Ok. If you’re happy, I’ll let PL know and we’ll press on with the deal.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:58 - Jul 28 with 2532 viewsJakeITFC

Solves a couple of problems in the squad - that third striker and getting Bart out.

I quite like it as a move, he’s a bit of a battering ram of memory serves and so different to what we’ve got.

Hopefully Bart going frees up the purse strings a touch to get in the defenders we need (and the replacement second choice keeper must be sounded out by now). As much as we all love Bart it’s no use having a goalkeeper as good as him on the bench here, and I think/hope a change of scenery will do him good.
We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:58 - Jul 28 with 2516 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I like the sound of that

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:59 - Jul 28 with 2501 viewsWD19

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:56 - Jul 28 by ipswichtillidie

Is Elliott out of contract or is this seen as a swap deal and he is in contract.

He is halfway through a 2 year deal I think.

Losing Bart for barely 500k is a tragedy based on his part worth, but from where he is now then we might as well move on. If Millwall are worried about his knee maybe they should go for a loan!?!
We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:59 - Jul 28 with 2495 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:57 - Jul 28 by PositivelyPortman

Ok. If you’re happy, I’ll let PL know and we’ll press on with the deal.

Must make sure Lambert puts in the promotion release clause.

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 22:01 - Jul 28 with 2454 viewsKieran_Knows

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:57 - Jul 28 by PhilTWTD

£750k and Elliott, for Bart? Some kind of swap deal on the cards?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 22:02 - Jul 28 with 2441 viewsSteve_M

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:58 - Jul 28 by JakeITFC

Solves a couple of problems in the squad - that third striker and getting Bart out.

I quite like it as a move, he’s a bit of a battering ram of memory serves and so different to what we’ve got.

Hopefully Bart going frees up the purse strings a touch to get in the defenders we need (and the replacement second choice keeper must be sounded out by now). As much as we all love Bart it’s no use having a goalkeeper as good as him on the bench here, and I think/hope a change of scenery will do him good.

Yes, my thoughts too.

We struggled to defend against Elliott in the 4-3 at start of 17-18 and on New Year's Day. Not sure he's that good but for League 1 will be ok.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 22:03 - Jul 28 with 2426 viewsipswichtillidie

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:59 - Jul 28 by WD19

He is halfway through a 2 year deal I think.

Losing Bart for barely 500k is a tragedy based on his part worth, but from where he is now then we might as well move on. If Millwall are worried about his knee maybe they should go for a loan!?!

Ok interesting. Essentially then we are paying a fee although of course in real terms Barts 1m move maybe now around £700,000 or? Be interesting to see what they value Elliott at and what we actually receive for Bart. If reports are correct Bart originally was going to be sold for £900,000-1M
[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 22:04]

Gav

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 22:03 - Jul 28 with 2420 viewsJ2BLUE

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 21:57 - Jul 28 by PhilTWTD

Do you think we would definitely get another keeper?

My suspicions were raised when we took 4 keepers to Germany and although squad numbers aren't really important, especially with Bart having #33, I found it slightly odd Wright got the #13 shirt.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We’re interested in Tom Elliott (striker) from Millwall.... on 22:05 - Jul 28 with 2378 viewsWestcountryblue

Good that we're able to get Bart off the books.

Elliot on the other hand is someone who has struggled with injuries in the past and has a very mediocre goal scoring record. Might as well go with Keane, who we know is absolutely class.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024