Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Silver Membership 15:30 - Jul 29 with 1562 viewsghostofescobar

Has anyone received theirs yet?

GhostOfEscobar

Silver Membership on 15:43 - Jul 29 with 1534 viewshammo56

Daughter hasn’t received hers yet.
Silver Membership on 17:15 - Jul 29 with 1461 viewsLeaky

I would guess that silver card is a bit of a waste money apart from games with big away end at the end of the day tickets for acc Wimbledon will be sold out after ultimate members gold card members, season ticket holders season ticket holders then it's silver members then general sales
Silver Membership on 17:21 - Jul 29 with 1440 viewsDurovigutum

Silver Membership on 17:15 - Jul 29 by Leaky

I would guess that silver card is a bit of a waste money apart from games with big away end at the end of the day tickets for acc Wimbledon will be sold out after ultimate members gold card members, season ticket holders season ticket holders then it's silver members then general sales

Free home ticket for game of your choice? Preference to other tickets (Wembly etc)? Makes it seem value to me?
Silver Membership on 17:21 - Jul 29 with 1440 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

If I hadn't of got my Silver membership then I probably wouldn't be going to Burton. Worth the price already.
Silver Membership on 17:22 - Jul 29 with 1438 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

No, I haven't had mine yet.
Silver Membership on 17:23 - Jul 29 with 1431 viewsEssen_blue

I think it goes Ultimate, Gold, Silver then Season tickets when the tickets go on sale. I used my silver membership to buy for Burton no problem getting a ticket.

The price includes one home ticket, so really is not a bad deal.
Silver Membership on 18:47 - Jul 29 with 1369 viewshillbillies

ITFC tickets on twitter say their being sent out this week, that includes Gold Card packs. Probably wanted to get the season tickets out first.
Silver Membership on 12:33 - Aug 2 with 672 viewsthorpedo

Got mine - bit of a disappointment this season. Usually get a pen or keyring, and free food and drink vouchers - but nothing of the sort this time - just a free ticket to a game of choice and 5% off at Planet Blue.
I guess there have been bigger priorities than getting an exciting Silver Membership package together, this pre season.

Thorpedo

Login to get fewer ads

Silver Membership on 12:36 - Aug 2 with 653 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

No but you have reminded me that I need to buy my one.
Silver Membership on 12:41 - Aug 2 with 637 viewsBlueNote

Silver Membership on 17:23 - Jul 29 by Essen_blue

I think it goes Ultimate, Gold, Silver then Season tickets when the tickets go on sale. I used my silver membership to buy for Burton no problem getting a ticket.

The price includes one home ticket, so really is not a bad deal.

I was looking to buy a ticket for Burton but the website says no away matches currently on sale?
Silver Membership on 12:57 - Aug 2 with 608 viewsMerthyrblue

Mine arrived last week although I suspect I still wont get a ticket for Cheltenham
Silver Membership on 13:02 - Aug 2 with 588 viewsFenland_Blue

Yes, it came on Thursday.

I can't commit to a season ticket, so I thought it's the next best thing, a little bit of money towards the club and a few handy perks for me.

Up and mainly down, following Town since 88

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024