Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wishful thinking 15:12 - Jul 30 with 631 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

But could the Webster deal be holding things up?

I'm sure we won't get any more money even if we do get £1m - £2m from that deal. But wonder if there's a chance that we have another target in mind if we do.

May be as simple as Bart wanting to see what Blackburn offer, before we can get Elliott or need to get Norris. Can't see Rovers appealing to him though given how close Millwall is to home.

If it's a potential move though with a Championship wage being paid, instead of Millwall paying his League One wage, then who knows.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Wishful thinking on 15:14 - Jul 30 with 593 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Afraid it probably is wishful thinking, would say it has no relevancy at all.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Wishful thinking on 15:17 - Jul 30 with 572 viewsJ2BLUE

Do we know Bart had the relegation clause? Maybe that is why we're desperate to get rid. He may well have been in the position to have that clause removed when negotiating.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wishful thinking on 15:21 - Jul 30 with 526 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wishful thinking on 15:17 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

Do we know Bart had the relegation clause? Maybe that is why we're desperate to get rid. He may well have been in the position to have that clause removed when negotiating.

I would be amazed if that was the case.

I am sure he will have taken a big cut in wages but still be way above what we should be paying in League 1.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wishful thinking on 15:27 - Jul 30 with 487 viewsFPL_Tractor

Wishful thinking on 15:21 - Jul 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

I would be amazed if that was the case.

I am sure he will have taken a big cut in wages but still be way above what we should be paying in League 1.

The figure of roughly 10k a week has been mentioned by Andy Warren, Stuart Watson and Phil I believe. Mainly by a little bit of guesswork. That's a hell of a lot for a reserve keeper - probably get 2 or 3 decent players for that wage.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024