Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biggest Wage 17:55 - Jul 30 with 1212 viewsTown_Boy

That’s the biggest weekly wage from the club taken from the books 👍

Hopefully gives us some wage to get a couple newbs in

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Biggest Wage on 18:00 - Jul 30 with 1176 viewsSpruceMoose

The hardest part for us far sighted folk is seeing the crashing disappointment on the horizon, and then seeing all the people going about their business on here, merrily unaware of its imminent arrival.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Biggest Wage on 18:01 - Jul 30 with 1165 viewsGrandadDel

Biggest Wage on 18:00 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

The hardest part for us far sighted folk is seeing the crashing disappointment on the horizon, and then seeing all the people going about their business on here, merrily unaware of its imminent arrival.

You sure think alot of yourself
Biggest Wage on 18:03 - Jul 30 with 1151 viewsSpruceMoose

Biggest Wage on 18:01 - Jul 30 by GrandadDel

You sure think alot of yourself

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Biggest Wage on 18:07 - Jul 30 with 1121 viewsOldsmoker

I think we've all been here before.
Careful what you wish for.
It's the hope that kills you.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Biggest Wage on 18:24 - Jul 30 with 1078 viewsDublinBlue84

Sad to see Bart go but have to admit it's right for the club and for Bart.

Bart was clearly desperate to leave this summer and you don't need players in the club whose head has been turned, especially when they are on the whack that he is, don't think it's just about the money, they turned a bid down a few weeks back now he's going out on loan, sure that has more to do with pre-season and the fact that Bart's head had already left.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Biggest Wage on 18:53 - Jul 30 with 977 viewsMattinLondon

Biggest Wage on 18:00 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Put a sock in it you elk c**t
Biggest Wage on 19:10 - Jul 30 with 935 viewsSpruceMoose

Biggest Wage on 18:53 - Jul 30 by MattinLondon

Put a sock in it you elk c**t

Proudly parading your ignorance on the difference between elk and moose.

A pattern develops.

, smearorama

Biggest Wage on 19:13 - Jul 30 with 921 viewsMattinLondon

Biggest Wage on 19:10 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Proudly parading your ignorance on the difference between elk and moose.

A pattern develops.

, smearorama

Moose is the largest of all deer and is easily identified from other deer not only by its size but by its huge palmate antlers. Elk is smaller and more slender, without the bulbous nose. But there is another view that Moose and Elk are same. The animal Alces alces is known as Moose in North America but Elk in Europe.
Login to get fewer ads

Biggest Wage on 19:18 - Jul 30 with 901 viewsSpruceMoose

Biggest Wage on 19:13 - Jul 30 by MattinLondon

Moose is the largest of all deer and is easily identified from other deer not only by its size but by its huge palmate antlers. Elk is smaller and more slender, without the bulbous nose. But there is another view that Moose and Elk are same. The animal Alces alces is known as Moose in North America but Elk in Europe.

Any old boob wrangler can copy and paste from Wikipedia.

Biggest Wage on 19:22 - Jul 30 with 894 viewsMattinLondon

Biggest Wage on 19:18 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Any old boob wrangler can copy and paste from Wikipedia.

Big nose
Biggest Wage on 19:27 - Jul 30 with 877 viewsOldsmoker

Biggest Wage on 19:22 - Jul 30 by MattinLondon

Big nose

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Biggest Wage on 19:52 - Jul 30 with 830 viewsdavblue

Biggest Wage on 18:24 - Jul 30 by DublinBlue84

Sad to see Bart go but have to admit it's right for the club and for Bart.

Bart was clearly desperate to leave this summer and you don't need players in the club whose head has been turned, especially when they are on the whack that he is, don't think it's just about the money, they turned a bid down a few weeks back now he's going out on loan, sure that has more to do with pre-season and the fact that Bart's head had already left.

Yeah right time for him and us. I suspect that’s him done here now I’m not overly sad about it tbh he’s a decent keeper, but he’s been massively over rated by some on here. He made some sensational saves though over his time here.

I wish him all the best.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024