Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC 19:47 - Jul 30 with 3737 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sounds like a pleasant chap;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-49162276

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:48 - Jul 30 with 3470 viewsSpruceMoose

Define 'everybody'.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:51 - Jul 30 with 3431 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you mean the 3 people who actually believed that load of sh1te?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:52 - Jul 30 with 3417 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:48 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Define 'everybody'.

You're right, it doesn't include me.

My bad.

Although his name is a popular choice when folk talk of a replacement for ME.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:52 - Jul 30 with 3412 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:51 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

Nope.

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:53 - Jul 30 with 3396 viewsStokieBlue

Why is he wearing a Spruce Brand Abraham Lincoln disguise (5.99 I believe)?

SB
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 19:58]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:54 - Jul 30 with 3390 viewsJ2BLUE

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:52 - Jul 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Nope.

'Everyone' is a bit dramatic.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:55 - Jul 30 with 3383 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:54 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

True, a bit of hyperbole perhaps.

Although you'll be busy if you call people out for being dramatic on TWTD ;-)

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:03 - Jul 30 with 3307 viewsOldsmoker

Marcus has a bit of a dark past and it seems this guy has too.
But this guy has sooooo much money.
We sold our soul when the Dark Lord sullied our doorstep so let's not pretend we've got standards.
I say let's go totally evil and lose the nice club tag and buy our way to the Premier League title.
Go on, you know you want it.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:11 - Jul 30 with 3241 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:51 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

As bonkers TWTD rumours go, it was right up there with Drogba being our new striker and the consortium of Dutch ex-Town players coming it to buy the club and give Steijin a blank piece of paper to create a whole new philosophy.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:12 - Jul 30 with 3234 viewsSpruceMoose

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:03 - Jul 30 by Oldsmoker

Marcus has a bit of a dark past and it seems this guy has too.
But this guy has sooooo much money.
We sold our soul when the Dark Lord sullied our doorstep so let's not pretend we've got standards.
I say let's go totally evil and lose the nice club tag and buy our way to the Premier League title.
Go on, you know you want it.

Sounds like Derby. Apart from the Premier League bit.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:14 - Jul 30 with 3206 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I was expecting dirt on Ed Sheeran with that title.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:21 - Jul 30 with 3146 viewsjaykay

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:12 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Sounds like Derby. Apart from the Premier League bit.

think the down voter just outed himself

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:23 - Jul 30 with 3124 viewsTractorCam

I've never even heard of him.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:27 - Jul 30 with 3091 viewsfactual_blue

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:21 - Jul 30 by jaykay

think the down voter just outed himself

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:29 - Jul 30 with 3076 viewsfactual_blue

And his wife is quite literally a Bint.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:34 - Jul 30 with 3023 viewsSwansea_Blue

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:29 - Jul 30 by factual_blue

And his wife is quite literally a Bint.

I’ve spent best part of 15 years trying to convince my Mrs that ’bint’ is a compliment. Maybe I’d have more success if I dropped the preceding ‘dozy’. Who knows; they can be so irrational 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:36 - Jul 30 with 3010 viewsSpruceMoose

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:34 - Jul 30 by Swansea_Blue

I’ve spent best part of 15 years trying to convince my Mrs that ’bint’ is a compliment. Maybe I’d have more success if I dropped the preceding ‘dozy’. Who knows; they can be so irrational 🤷‍♂️

"This joke has been sanctioned by me, Jim Davidson"

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:51 - Jul 30 with 2934 viewsRyorry

Plenty of us said he'd be an undesirable owner in a couple of threads several months ago actually.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 21:16 - Jul 30 with 2844 viewsPJH

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:54 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

Probably the same 'everyone' that wanted MM out.
So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 22:27 - Jul 30 with 2574 viewsHARRY10

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 19:52 - Jul 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

My bad.

your bad what ?
So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 01:39 - Jul 31 with 2361 viewsGuthrum

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 20:34 - Jul 30 by Swansea_Blue

Means "daughter of".

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 08:43 - Jul 31 with 2104 viewsmrshallisfit

I've just realised who Godolphin reminds me of. The original Master from Dr Who. Circa Jon Pertwee.
So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 09:19 - Jul 31 with 2038 viewsBlue_Moses

My bad.

Never heard of him
So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 12:15 - Jul 31 with 1915 viewsKBsSocks

"Bint" meaning girl used in English can have pejorative connotations, like "bird".

Bint (بِنْت) in Arabic means "daughter" and / or "girl", used in a name means "daughter of".

عفوا

Poll: Are Phil and Gav doing a great job re-TWTD ?
Blog: Comparison Time Again

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 12:40 - Jul 31 with 1857 viewsSeablu

So this is the guy who everyone prays will buy ITFC on 08:43 - Jul 31 by mrshallisfit

I've just realised who Godolphin reminds me of. The original Master from Dr Who. Circa Jon Pertwee.

I can see that. He was the first tv character to actually give me nightmares.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024