Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do all football supporters love to find something to moan about? 16:35 - Jul 31 with 631 viewsFixed_It

Or is it just ours? Asking for a friend.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Do all football supporters love to find something to moan about? on 16:37 - Jul 31 with 619 viewsmonty_radio

Yes - replying for a friend

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Do all football supporters love to find something to moan about? on 16:37 - Jul 31 with 620 viewsfactual_blue

Great to see you've joined in the moaning there.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Do all football supporters love to find something to moan about? on 16:39 - Jul 31 with 609 viewsFixed_It

Do all football supporters love to find something to moan about? on 16:37 - Jul 31 by factual_blue

Great to see you've joined in the moaning there.

It was a question, not a moan. And besides, it was a friend who was asking. Get your facts right!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Do all football supporters love to find something to moan about? on 16:41 - Jul 31 with 604 viewsartsbossbeard

As someone who frequents and posts on other clubs forums, I can confirm that our fans are more "woe is me" than others.

Some forums/fan bases are even upbeat.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 16:42]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Do all football supporters love to find something to moan about? on 16:46 - Jul 31 with 579 viewsIllinoisblue

Do all football supporters love to find something to moan about? on 16:41 - Jul 31 by artsbossbeard

As someone who frequents and posts on other clubs forums, I can confirm that our fans are more "woe is me" than others.

Some forums/fan bases are even upbeat.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 16:42]

Although to be fair, after our worst season in 62 years some moaning is not altogether unexpected. But yes we do have a number of fans who are very quick to miss the point and jump to wildly unfair conclusions. Maybe it’s a simple Suffolk thing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Do all football supporters love to find something to moan about? on 16:47 - Jul 31 with 563 viewsartsbossbeard

Do all football supporters love to find something to moan about? on 16:46 - Jul 31 by Illinoisblue

Although to be fair, after our worst season in 62 years some moaning is not altogether unexpected. But yes we do have a number of fans who are very quick to miss the point and jump to wildly unfair conclusions. Maybe it’s a simple Suffolk thing.

If the moaning was isolated to last season, I'd make you right.

Correct though, it is a Suffolk thing.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Do all football supporters love to find something to moan about? on 17:15 - Jul 31 with 513 viewsBobbychase

I've iived in London, the midlands, Yorkshire and now the West Country and have met lots of fans of other teams along the way. We are far and away the biggest moaners apart from maybe Arsenal fans

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Do all football supporters love to find something to moan about? on 17:19 - Jul 31 with 499 viewsclive_baker

Do all football supporters love to find something to moan about? on 17:15 - Jul 31 by Bobbychase

I've iived in London, the midlands, Yorkshire and now the West Country and have met lots of fans of other teams along the way. We are far and away the biggest moaners apart from maybe Arsenal fans

Liverpool are pretty bad. Seen a few of their fans slating Klopp for losing a pre season friendly. Unbelievable. People need to remember it's a game. A source of entertainment. We'll win some and lose some but chill.

Don't worry, bout a thing.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Do all football supporters love to find something to moan about? on 17:19 - Jul 31 with 495 viewsmonty_radio

Do all football supporters love to find something to moan about? on 16:46 - Jul 31 by Illinoisblue

Yet, at the same time, posters regularly berate the "Suffolk" mentality of being too accepting of our fate etc. Just don't think it's true that the level of moaning here excels other fans' boards or pub discussions.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 21:50]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024