Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? 17:16 - Jul 31 with 1168 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

The North West quartet. Bury, Bolton, Rochdale and Accrington.

Does anyone know what would happen if Bolton and / or Bury ceased to be. Do you reckon they would still pay out as relegated?

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 17:20 - Jul 31 with 1151 viewsstrikalite

They'll just make those teams void, so your bet would stand as a double of Rochdale and Accrington..
Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 17:24 - Jul 31 with 1139 viewsstrikalite

Betfred - Bury 1/7, Bolton 4/7, Roch 4/1, Acc 7/2
Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 17:29 - Jul 31 with 1130 viewsOsborneOneNil

Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 17:24 - Jul 31 by strikalite

Betfred - Bury 1/7, Bolton 4/7, Roch 4/1, Acc 7/2

I jumped on Bury a few weeks back @ 1/2.

Acca - Newcastle, Brum, Bury, Morecambe. £10 on, cashout now is £18.
Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 17:31 - Jul 31 with 1122 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't do it. Predicting all 4 relegated sides is not going to happen.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 17:37 - Jul 31 with 1114 viewsOsborneOneNil

Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 17:31 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

Oh no!! Too late.
Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 17:40 - Jul 31 with 1108 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 17:37 - Jul 31 by OsborneOneNil

Oh no!! Too late.

I meant in the same league.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 17:49 - Jul 31 with 1095 viewsOsborneOneNil

Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 17:40 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

I meant in the same league.

Gotcha.
Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 17:53 - Jul 31 with 1087 viewsstrikalite

Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 17:29 - Jul 31 by OsborneOneNil

I jumped on Bury a few weeks back @ 1/2.

Acca - Newcastle, Brum, Bury, Morecambe. £10 on, cashout now is £18.

Had £40 on Sheff U down, Brum down, Town top 6, Leicester top 10..

Also will do, £32 on Fulham top 6, and WBA, Bradford top 7, Morecombe relegated
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 18:33 - Jul 31 with 1066 viewsOsborneOneNil

Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 17:53 - Jul 31 by strikalite

Had £40 on Sheff U down, Brum down, Town top 6, Leicester top 10..

Also will do, £32 on Fulham top 6, and WBA, Bradford top 7, Morecombe relegated

Plymouth to go up is a beauty to throw in, they finished last season well (despite going down) and have the Bury manager and half their team to bounce straight back.
Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 18:37 - Jul 31 with 1061 viewsstrikalite

Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 18:33 - Jul 31 by OsborneOneNil

Plymouth to go up is a beauty to throw in, they finished last season well (despite going down) and have the Bury manager and half their team to bounce straight back.

Don't, I'll end up doing another one ;)
Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 19:02 - Jul 31 with 1034 viewsSuperblue95

Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 17:31 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

Particularly in a league that isn’t League One or the Conference

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 19:11 - Jul 31 with 1018 viewsOsborneOneNil

Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 18:37 - Jul 31 by strikalite

Don't, I'll end up doing another one ;)

Haha!!
Anyone able to find odds for a four team relegation accumulator? on 19:21 - Jul 31 with 1003 viewsgordon

Indeed, but the issue is that the odds won't reflect the likelihood of the bet. The conditional probability of team z getting relegated given that team w, x, and y also get relegated will be much less than the probability of team z getting relegated as an independent event.

It's the same reason (though less obvious) that a double on first/last goalscorer in the same match isn't a sensible bet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024