Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications 19:35 - Jul 31 with 1468 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone know any such apps where you can add debit and credit cards from other providers? Monzo doesn't let you do this.

Cheers.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:38 - Jul 31 with 1456 viewsfooters

Never gamble with credit cards, mate. Word to the wise.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:38 - Jul 31 with 1456 viewsSwailsey

Not sure - wouldn’t that go against their aims as a bank? I.E you couldn’t add a Lloyds card to your NatWest account?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:41 - Jul 31 with 1435 viewsSpruceMoose

Personal Capital is an app I use over here. No idea if it is available in the UK though. But it does what it sounds like you want it to do.

And footers is right. No gambling with benefits or credit cards.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:41 - Jul 31 with 1435 viewsle2blue

Curve do, let you add all your cards into one and manage post purchase in their app. Good business and just received a big funding round.
Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:42 - Jul 31 with 1431 viewsJ2BLUE

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:38 - Jul 31 by Swailsey

Not sure - wouldn’t that go against their aims as a bank? I.E you couldn’t add a Lloyds card to your NatWest account?

Actually you can do exactly that with the Natwest app. Doesn't have the instant notifications though.

Truly impaired.

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:42 - Jul 31 with 1429 viewsJ2BLUE

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:38 - Jul 31 by footers

Never gamble with credit cards, mate. Word to the wise.

Thanks. Any other tips? Look both ways before crossing the road? Don't take the toaster in the bath?

Truly impaired.

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:43 - Jul 31 with 1424 viewsSwailsey

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:42 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

Actually you can do exactly that with the Natwest app. Doesn't have the instant notifications though.

Ah I stand corrected!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:44 - Jul 31 with 1419 viewsJ2BLUE

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:41 - Jul 31 by SpruceMoose

Personal Capital is an app I use over here. No idea if it is available in the UK though. But it does what it sounds like you want it to do.

Thank you.

I don't get any benefits and i'm not stupid enough to gamble with credit cards.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:44 - Jul 31 with 1413 viewsJ2BLUE

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:41 - Jul 31 by le2blue

Curve do, let you add all your cards into one and manage post purchase in their app. Good business and just received a big funding round.

Cheers

Truly impaired.

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:46 - Jul 31 with 1401 viewsSpruceMoose

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:41 - Jul 31 by SpruceMoose

Actually, it might not do instant notifications. I don't need them. Trying to think why anyone would need that in a budgeting app. What am I missing?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:46 - Jul 31 with 1400 viewsfooters

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:42 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

Thanks. Any other tips? Look both ways before crossing the road? Don't take the toaster in the bath?

Turn your duvet the other way round so your feet don't get caught between the buttons. Learnt that one years ago. Probably not much use if you're not tall though.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:47 - Jul 31 with 1395 viewsSpruceMoose

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:46 - Jul 31 by footers

Turn your duvet the other way round so your feet don't get caught between the buttons. Learnt that one years ago. Probably not much use if you're not tall though.

Not risking a button getting lodged up my nostril, you maniac.

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:52 - Jul 31 with 1381 viewsJ2BLUE

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:41 - Jul 31 by le2blue

This looks even better than what I was looking for. Cheers!

Truly impaired.

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:55 - Jul 31 with 1360 viewsle2blue

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:38 - Jul 31 by Swailsey

Open banking is forcing all banking service providers to open up their services so you can integrate whatever services you want, ending cartels who control and manage your finances and charge you exorbitant fees.
Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:55 - Jul 31 with 1354 viewsle2blue

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:52 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

This looks even better than what I was looking for. Cheers!

No worries. I work in the industry and their products are great.
Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:57 - Jul 31 with 1348 viewsSpruceMoose

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:55 - Jul 31 by le2blue

No worries. I work in the industry and their products are great.

Interesting... How are they making money? Presumably selling your financial details?

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 20:03 - Jul 31 with 1331 viewsle2blue

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 19:57 - Jul 31 by SpruceMoose

Interesting... How are they making money? Presumably selling your financial details?

Interchange fees and up sell to other services. They are not allowed to sell your data.
Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 20:03 - Jul 31 with 1329 viewsSpruceMoose

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 20:03 - Jul 31 by le2blue

Interchange fees and up sell to other services. They are not allowed to sell your data.

Thanks for the info

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 20:11 - Jul 31 with 1308 viewsfactual_blue

Surely MooseCardManagement are the go-to people? 'Just send us your card and password details, and we'll take all your money w̶o̶r̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ away from you'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Banking/Budgeting Apps with Instant Notifications on 00:35 - Aug 1 with 1205 viewsSarge

I’d just like to point out that your forum votes at time of writing are 12345. That’s cool.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 0:35]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024