Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2/3 signings needed. 20:03 - Jul 31 with 907 viewsipswichtillidie

And we are still waiting. Norris clearly just brought in as cover/challenging. Lambert must be pulling his hair out. Seems Elliot was one but what about the other two. If one or two of the trial boys sign I think we can safely assume we didn’t get our targets.

Gav

2/3 signings needed. on 05:42 - Aug 1 with 677 viewswkj

I don't think signing one of the trialists is necessarily a sign of transfer failings, rather than a deal being made. Whether we like it or not, Marcus isn't ploughing money into the squad and we have to hope we bounce quickly or else the same pattern will occur in L1 as it did the championship

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

2/3 signings needed. on 07:05 - Aug 1 with 614 viewsBloomBlue

I would prefer we play the youths and any signings will expect to be first team regulars which will stop the development of the youth players.
We should go full Sir Bob and trust the youths
2/3 signings needed. on 08:05 - Aug 1 with 573 viewsmrshallisfit

2/3 signings needed. on 07:05 - Aug 1 by BloomBlue

I would prefer we play the youths and any signings will expect to be first team regulars which will stop the development of the youth players.

And we don't need some experience? Lambert thinks so.
2/3 signings needed. on 08:10 - Aug 1 with 556 viewsNaylorsboots

2/3 signings needed. on 07:05 - Aug 1 by BloomBlue

We need some experience. These kids arnt up to it week in week out. Evans you are a plonker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024