Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we make of this interview with Lambert then? 07:03 - Aug 1 with 11544 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What do we make of this interview with Lambert then? on 05:42 - Aug 2 with 454 viewsKeaneish

What do we make of this interview with Lambert then? on 21:36 - Aug 1 by SpruceMoose

How dat Kool Aid taste mang?

Going into games looking to win rather than contain is ‘drinking the kool aid’? You sound a lot like Sarah Palin. Saturday tomorrow, time to bake some cookies!
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 8:48]

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

What do we make of this interview with Lambert then? on 07:08 - Aug 2 with 411 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What do we make of this interview with Lambert then? on 05:42 - Aug 2 by Keaneish

Going into games looking to win rather than contain is ‘drinking the kool aid’? You sound a lot like Sarah Palin. Saturday tomorrow, time to bake some cookies!
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 8:48]

We won 5 whole games last season

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

What do we make of this interview with Lambert then? on 07:35 - Aug 2 with 384 viewsHerbivore

What do we make of this interview with Lambert then? on 21:24 - Aug 1 by Keaneish

Couldn’t agree more. The sad thing is, some on here would still rather that than what we have now which epitomises what was at the very heart of the massive divide in the fan base. I’ve put most of those protagonists on block and it’s much more peaceful without them harping on about MM or creating a general malaise. Their finger is so far off the pulse of what’s happening at the club at the moment it’s easy to see why the old regime had so many stalwarts.

I think the Chambers interview posted today sums it all up for me. There’s our club captain, a natural leader pretty much saying “get f**ked” to the ‘not getting beat’ approach to games.

New season. New dawn. Can’t wait.

You could easily argue that those who think a season in League 1 is amazing are the ones who don't have their fingers on the pulse. Indeed, you could argue those individuals are somewhat deluded. Relegation is not a good thing. And whilst it was right for Mick to go I'm not sure there's anything wrong with preferring your side finishing top half in the Championship rather than getting relegated from it by a country mile.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024