Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey 08:27 - Aug 1 with 1249 viewsMrTown

They’ve built a good team this summer.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 08:31 - Aug 1 with 1231 viewsportmantales

But without Clarke and Lowe, they still do not look significantly stronger. They have the league experience to do well but I am not convinced that Harrison and Pitman are the best reserve strikers in the event Marquis gets injured.

Then again they are probably better options than Jackson.

Blog: Hello Old Friend - AFC Wimbledon Home Preview

I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 08:31 - Aug 1 with 1222 viewschicoazul

Oooh thats a decent signing.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 08:33 - Aug 1 with 1207 viewsElderGrizzly

They’ve lost their two best players and replaced them with cheaper options.

They’ll do well, but the squad is actually weaker
I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 08:34 - Aug 1 with 1196 viewsBigManBlue

I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 08:31 - Aug 1 by portmantales

But without Clarke and Lowe, they still do not look significantly stronger. They have the league experience to do well but I am not convinced that Harrison and Pitman are the best reserve strikers in the event Marquis gets injured.

You just know they'll both score against us though.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 08:46 - Aug 1 with 1149 viewsKeaneish

Good signing that. Always thought he was a bit of a handful in games I’ve seen him play.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 08:50 - Aug 1 with 1133 viewsSuperfrans

I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 08:31 - Aug 1 by portmantales

I'd take Pitman in a heartbeat atm. But then I wouldn't have sold Harrison.

I'm not sure about Marquis. I've seen a bit of him and while he is an experienced head at this level, he is a fairly one-dimensional player. I'm more excited by Norwood than I would be by Marquis, for what it's worth.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 09:31 - Aug 1 with 1024 viewshaynes_toe1

I mean they certainly have a better strike force than we do
I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 09:46 - Aug 1 with 982 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 09:31 - Aug 1 by haynes_toe1

I mean they certainly have a better strike force than we do

No they havent.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 09:52 - Aug 1 with 955 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 08:50 - Aug 1 by Superfrans

I'd take Pitman in a heartbeat atm. But then I wouldn't have sold Harrison.

I'm not sure about Marquis. I've seen a bit of him and while he is an experienced head at this level, he is a fairly one-dimensional player. I'm more excited by Norwood than I would be by Marquis, for what it's worth.

I would take Norwood, Jackson, Sears and Lankester over their forwards.

And I would have sold Harrison over Jackson.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 09:52 - Aug 1 with 947 viewsWickets

Norwood free Marquis £2mill . No brainer for me .
I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 10:05 - Aug 1 with 918 viewshaynes_toe1

I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 09:52 - Aug 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

I would take Norwood, Jackson, Sears and Lankester over their forwards.

And I would have sold Harrison over Jackson.

We will soon see which set of forwards score more goals.

Spoiler: itll be theres. You're wrong.
I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 10:09 - Aug 1 with 901 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see John Marquis has signed for Pompey on 10:05 - Aug 1 by haynes_toe1

We will soon see which set of forwards score more goals.

Spoiler: itll be theres. You're wrong.

Agree to differ my son, agree to differ.

I wouldn't swap any of their forwards in for ours.

Funny how Harrison has become a world beater since he left. Dont get me wrong, I think he'll do a job for them, but I wouldnt have him over any of our forwards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024