Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi 08:56 - Aug 1 with 3725 viewstroyse

Hi worried about situation waiting for appeal date worried about afford end sept and Oct game couple as short might set go fund me need like 200 really worried about it
Hi on 09:01 - Aug 1 with 2998 viewsartsbossbeard

Thought you'd sorted your season ticket now?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Hi on 09:01 - Aug 1 with 3002 viewshomer_123

What's happened bud?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Hi on 09:24 - Aug 1 with 2941 viewsSamWhiteUK

Hi on 09:01 - Aug 1 by artsbossbeard

He has, I'm sure he posted about this before
Hi on 10:22 - Aug 1 with 2859 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you mean away games mate? The end of September is quite a long way off. Give it 2-3 weeks to see if they come back to you about your appeal.

It’s not worth worrying yet mate. Enjoy the return of football for a few weeks and see what happens :)

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hi on 12:44 - Aug 1 with 2753 viewstroyse

Hi on 10:22 - Aug 1 by J2BLUE

Do you mean away games mate? The end of September is quite a long way off. Give it 2-3 weeks to see if they come back to you about your appeal.

It’s not worth worrying yet mate. Enjoy the return of football for a few weeks and see what happens :)

Yh mate I'd dont hear anything by 3 to 4 weeks I'll set up it elthen sorry worried and sorry
Hi on 12:45 - Aug 1 with 2746 viewstroyse

Hi on 09:01 - Aug 1 by artsbossbeard

Have it for few aways short of and sorry worried
Hi on 12:45 - Aug 1 with 2742 viewstroyse

Hi on 09:01 - Aug 1 by homer_123

What's happened bud?

Heard nothing yet appeal worried about it
Hi on 12:46 - Aug 1 with 2737 viewstroyse

Hi on 09:24 - Aug 1 by SamWhiteUK

He has, I'm sure he posted about this before

I have just short on few away game like losing at min 180 month worried sorry about sit
Login to get fewer ads

Hi on 17:42 - Aug 1 with 2581 viewstown8710

Hi on 12:46 - Aug 1 by troyse

I have just short on few away game like losing at min 180 month worried sorry about sit

Would love to do most away games but just cant afford it on top of all the home games but thats life
Hi on 17:52 - Aug 1 with 2552 viewsblueM3

At the end of the day watching football is a luxury item so to speak. I know plenty of people who can't afford to go.

I appreciate a personal predicament is stressful but looking for donations to be able to travel home and away for football is a little rich.

Cut your cloth accordingly and see that you have the money for the necessities. Luxuries come after.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 17:57]
Hi on 17:56 - Aug 1 with 2529 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi on 12:44 - Aug 1 by troyse

Yh mate I'd dont hear anything by 3 to 4 weeks I'll set up it elthen sorry worried and sorry

I'm not sure a go fund me is a good idea for away games mate.

Truly impaired.

Hi on 17:59 - Aug 1 with 2515 viewsSpruceMoose

Hi on 17:52 - Aug 1 by blueM3

At the end of the day watching football is a luxury item so to speak. I know plenty of people who can't afford to go.

I appreciate a personal predicament is stressful but looking for donations to be able to travel home and away for football is a little rich.

Cut your cloth accordingly and see that you have the money for the necessities. Luxuries come after.

I appreciate what you are saying, but of course, most people are able to go out and through job training and ambition seek to improve their financial situation.

Others aren't so lucky and may lack the ability to go and do those things, and are instead at the mercy of a pitiless government, hoping that they provide them with enough money so to avoid begging online and instead be able to enjoy a life that goes beyond mere existence.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hi on 18:00 - Aug 1 with 2504 viewsSpruceMoose

Hi on 17:56 - Aug 1 by J2BLUE

I'm not sure a go fund me is a good idea for away games mate.

I mean, people can neither donate or not, it's not exactly causing any harm to set one up. I think you may well be right though if you're concerned that folk need to consider if we are exacerbating this situation with our responses to it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Hi on 18:06 - Aug 1 with 2478 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi on 18:00 - Aug 1 by SpruceMoose

I mean, people can neither donate or not, it's not exactly causing any harm to set one up. I think you may well be right though if you're concerned that folk need to consider if we are exacerbating this situation with our responses to it.

I thought very carefully before posting that last post. I don't want him to worry about anything and certainly don't wish to make him worry more but i'm just not sure the reaction will be as understanding and helpful as last time. I'm not sure if it would be better to cut one off expenses accordingly until the situation comes to a conclusion one way or another. I know it won't be nice missing games.

Like you say, it's his call if he wants to set one up. I'm just trying to help as honestly as I can. If people disagree, please do say so.

Truly impaired.

Hi on 18:16 - Aug 1 with 2452 viewsSpruceMoose

Hi on 18:06 - Aug 1 by J2BLUE

I thought very carefully before posting that last post. I don't want him to worry about anything and certainly don't wish to make him worry more but i'm just not sure the reaction will be as understanding and helpful as last time. I'm not sure if it would be better to cut one off expenses accordingly until the situation comes to a conclusion one way or another. I know it won't be nice missing games.

Like you say, it's his call if he wants to set one up. I'm just trying to help as honestly as I can. If people disagree, please do say so.

You talk a lot of sense on this. Understand where you're coming from completely..

Hi on 18:20 - Aug 1 with 2434 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi on 18:16 - Aug 1 by SpruceMoose

You talk a lot of sense on this. Understand where you're coming from completely..

Thank you x

Truly impaired.

Hi on 20:08 - Aug 1 with 2368 viewstroyse

Hi on 17:52 - Aug 1 by blueM3

Ok worried ok
Hi on 20:10 - Aug 1 with 2358 viewstroyse

Hi on 18:20 - Aug 1 by J2BLUE

Thank you x

Sorry ok worried sorry ok
Hi on 20:11 - Aug 1 with 2352 viewstroyse

Hi on 18:16 - Aug 1 by SpruceMoose

Sorry just may have to if Dont here soon worried no reassesment date yet
Hi on 20:15 - Aug 1 with 2325 viewsSpruceMoose

Hi on 20:11 - Aug 1 by troyse

Sorry just may have to if Dont here soon worried no reassesment date yet

Mate, there's really no need for all the apologies. Don't worry about it, you've upset nobody off here.

Hi on 20:17 - Aug 1 with 2312 viewswkj

Go with the flow and chill, Worrying is just going to do your dome in. I am happy you got your season ticket sorted, so that is a big win for sure.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Hi on 20:22 - Aug 1 with 2275 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi on 20:10 - Aug 1 by troyse

Sorry ok worried sorry ok

Please don't be sorry. I'm just trying to give you the advice I would want my brother to get if he was in this situation.

The decisions are all yours mate and i'll give you whatever support and help I can.

Truly impaired.

Hi on 21:10 - Aug 1 with 2212 viewstroyse

Hi on 20:15 - Aug 1 by SpruceMoose

Mate, there's really no need for all the apologies. Don't worry about it, you've upset nobody off here.

Thanks just worried im pathetic
Hi on 21:12 - Aug 1 with 2197 viewstroyse

Hi on 20:22 - Aug 1 by J2BLUE

Please don't be sorry. I'm just trying to give you the advice I would want my brother to get if he was in this situation.

The decisions are all yours mate and i'll give you whatever support and help I can.

Thanks just worried im pathetic ino mate apologies this is stressing me worried for few weeks
Hi on 21:13 - Aug 1 with 2191 viewstroyse

Hi on 20:17 - Aug 1 by wkj

Go with the flow and chill, Worrying is just going to do your dome in. I am happy you got your season ticket sorted, so that is a big win for sure.

Sorry im stupid ino mate apologies worry about sitution
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024