Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tilt 14:54 - Aug 1 with 1516 viewscressi

Why are people clamouring for him and calling Wilson crap if Tilt was any good why aren't clubs making offers why is he going to sign a new deal at Blackpool .Wilson has being at bigger clubs had bad luck with injuries hopefully over them now knowing our record. So give the man a chance.
Tilt on 14:55 - Aug 1 with 1496 viewsSpruceMoose

Because people are idiots.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tilt on 14:57 - Aug 1 with 1472 viewsWickets

Some moan about Hurst's signings then we have others who want us to spend to buy someone else he was looking to sign . !!
Tilt on 15:03 - Aug 1 with 1431 viewsitfcjoe

Tilt obviously is good, and has been linked with decent clubs.

Wilson may have been unlucky with injuries but is 30 and barley played for 2 seasons.

WIlson is coming in as 3rd/4th choice - Tilt wouldn't sign unless as a nailed on starter and we wouldn't be able to afford him.

It's sill to compare the two

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Tilt on 15:11 - Aug 1 with 1388 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Rules of thumb...

1. If we buy someone..... they are cr4p.

2. If we 'miss out on someone'*..... they are world beaters.

3. People we haven't previously heard of become world beaters after a check of their wiki page.

*'missing out' on someone can be based on the weakest of journo links, and needs no evidence that we were in for them in the first place.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Tilt on 15:16 - Aug 1 with 1356 viewsSpruceMoose

Tilt on 15:11 - Aug 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

Rules of thumb...

3. People we haven't previously heard of become world beaters after a check of their wiki page.

*'missing out' on someone can be based on the weakest of journo links, and needs no evidence that we were in for them in the first place.

4. Whoever it is, even if it is a made up player, Mr Town will have an in depth knowledge of them, has watched them turn out in several reserve games against Kiderminster Harriers and will have a full scouting report ready to file.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tilt on 16:41 - Aug 1 with 1191 viewsGeoffSentence

After some intensive scouting and research I am able to confirm that James Wilson (another player I had never heard of until we were linked with him) is not far off the standard of Curtis Tilt

https://www.futhead.com/compare/citp8147y19citp17965y19/

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Tilt on 18:25 - Aug 1 with 1015 viewsMattinLondon

Rules of thumb...

Or the link to their best bits from YouTube being posted on here.
Tilt on 18:28 - Aug 1 with 1007 viewsJohnny_Boy

Tilt on 15:16 - Aug 1 by SpruceMoose

4. Whoever it is, even if it is a made up player, Mr Town will have an in depth knowledge of them, has watched them turn out in several reserve games against Kiderminster Harriers and will have a full scouting report ready to file.

The very first News Comment on today's Wilson story is comedy gold. A solid 7.5 on the BLUB scale.
Login to get fewer ads

Tilt on 22:58 - Aug 1 with 873 viewsGirthyguy

Or I have a mate who is a season ticket holder says he's great or cr@p
Tilt on 23:04 - Aug 1 with 863 viewsSuperblue95

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Tilt on 23:10 - Aug 1 with 833 viewsjaykay

Rules of thumb...

you missed out
4. a mate of mine who is a supporter of said players club said he is----------- fill in the gaps yourself.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Tilt on 23:16 - Aug 1 with 815 viewsGerkensBeard

It’s a tricky sell to a free agent centre half. Names mentioned like Jack Hobbs would want to be starting every week. Lambert will go with Chambers and Toto with Woolfy 3rd choice. Any experienced centre half’s aren’t going to be keen to be 4th choice.
Though personally we had the worst defence I’ve ever seen last season so I’m inclined to think Chambers and Toto will probably hamper our promotion chances. I’d rather Lambo go out and get a quality loan CB. Shoot me down but I can’t see Woolfy being ready to take the shirt off the 2 seniors we have
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024