Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league 15:09 - Aug 1 with 1264 viewsStokieBlue

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/07/31/league-one-club-by-club-guide-te

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league on 15:11 - Aug 1 with 1244 viewstractordownsouth

FourFourTwo magazine has us first... i’d agree with Pompey though, think play offs is most likely for us

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league on 15:18 - Aug 1 with 1193 viewsKropotkin123

Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league on 15:11 - Aug 1 by tractordownsouth

FourFourTwo magazine has us first... i’d agree with Pompey though, think play offs is most likely for us

I think Pompey will miss Clarke... but what do I know.

I think Sunderland will do it this year, with us in 2nd.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league on 15:18 - Aug 1 with 1186 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Sunderland's Roker Report has us finishing top.
Their reporter says: "The Portman Road club already have a side more than capable of winning the league without the two excellent editions of Holy and Norwood and I fully expect them to walk the league this year, if I’m completely honest."

I hope he's right!

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2019/7/29/6658804/league-one-preview-predicting
Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league on 15:18 - Aug 1 with 1182 viewsSpruceMoose

Conservative types know nothing about football or humour though.

Apparently
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 15:19]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league on 15:20 - Aug 1 with 1152 viewsElderGrizzly

Pompey have sold their two best players (Clarke and Lowe) and replaced with cheaper alternatives. Surely they are weaker than last year?
Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league on 15:20 - Aug 1 with 1141 viewsElderGrizzly

Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league on 15:18 - Aug 1 by muhrensleftfoot

Sunderland's Roker Report has us finishing top.
Their reporter says: "The Portman Road club already have a side more than capable of winning the league without the two excellent editions of Holy and Norwood and I fully expect them to walk the league this year, if I’m completely honest."

I hope he's right!

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2019/7/29/6658804/league-one-preview-predicting

Can I have what he is smoking/drinking?
Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league on 15:33 - Aug 1 with 1041 viewsWeekender

Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league on 15:20 - Aug 1 by ElderGrizzly

Pompey have sold their two best players (Clarke and Lowe) and replaced with cheaper alternatives. Surely they are weaker than last year?

They've replaced them with Raggett, Harness and Marquis. They should be strong.

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Assume you are.... on 15:37 - Aug 1 with 1010 viewsBloots

Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league on 15:20 - Aug 1 by ElderGrizzly

....being sarcastic?

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

Assume you are.... on 15:38 - Aug 1 with 1003 viewsElderGrizzly

Assume you are.... on 15:37 - Aug 1 by Bloots

....being sarcastic?

Actually no. That is literally what they have done
Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league on 15:38 - Aug 1 with 998 viewsElderGrizzly

Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league on 15:33 - Aug 1 by Weekender

They've replaced them with Raggett, Harness and Marquis. They should be strong.

Not disagreeing they will be strong, but their fans think their squad is now weaker than last season with those two gone
Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league on 16:25 - Aug 1 with 833 viewsProzac

Telegraph going for Pompey to win the league on 15:38 - Aug 1 by ElderGrizzly

Not disagreeing they will be strong, but their fans think their squad is now weaker than last season with those two gone

Don't know what site you've been on mate but most pompey fans know that the system created Lowe and that we believe Harness, who tore us a new one at fratton in a 2-2 draw is a better footballer.
Losing Clarke was always on the cards and he was a loss but we have recruited two very good centre backs that are above this league level.
Marquis was the final piece in the jigsaw. Something we have missed in the last 2 seasons.
The consensus is we are definitely stronger and more balanced with the ability to change during a game to a plan b effectively.
We will overpower some teams this season.
Most of us think a minimum of play offs but with marquis and pitman, winning the league is definitely on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024