Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you had to choose what the 5 years of following Town would entail ... 17:01 - Aug 1 with 456 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

If you had to choose what the 5 years of following Town would entail ...

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

If you had to choose what the 5 years of following Town would entail ... on 17:05 - Aug 1 with 436 viewsChateauWines

thats a really tough question

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

If you had to choose what the 5 years of following Town would entail ... on 17:28 - Aug 1 with 401 viewsjudespiveyg

Well I can't see anyone picking 12th every year as that's by far the worst option. There is an opportunity for Championship play-offs so I'd have to pick that. I think I can only stand one relegation.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

If you had to choose what the 5 years of following Town would entail ... on 17:39 - Aug 1 with 381 viewsMVBlue

6th = playoffs and thats what we always gunned for.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

If you had to choose what the 5 years of following Town would entail ... on 17:59 - Aug 1 with 366 viewsBlueBadger

What sort of weirdo basically wants to see us turn into Rotherham(three promotions and two relegations)?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If you had to choose what the 5 years of following Town would entail ... on 18:18 - Aug 1 with 344 viewsjudespiveyg

If you had to choose what the 5 years of following Town would entail ... on 17:59 - Aug 1 by BlueBadger

What sort of weirdo basically wants to see us turn into Rotherham(three promotions and two relegations)?

Yes, option A does appear to be the clear best, as C is a bit rubbish and B is complete rubbish.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024