Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group 20:19 - Aug 1 with 1865 viewsSteve_M

Is now moderating all posts.

All the racists are up in arms, guess which former regular is amongst them.*

* Please don't as it'll annoy Phil & Gav.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 20:21 - Aug 1 with 1833 viewsSpruceMoose

Taxi?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 20:21 - Aug 1 with 1829 viewswkj

MrBloo is a great moderator tbf, so much handy info about housing in Burnley and "benefit cheats at mcdonald's drive through"

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 20:22 - Aug 1 with 1819 viewsSpruceMoose

How does one go abut viewing this FB page where the racists roam free and need abusing? Asking for friend.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 20:24 - Aug 1 with 1799 viewsHerbivore

Is it [redacted]?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 20:25 - Aug 1 with 1794 viewsSwansea_Blue

J2 (the capitalised version)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 20:28 - Aug 1 with 1772 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone fancy a ham sandwich?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 20:30 - Aug 1 with 1768 viewsSpruceMoose

How come all the people complaining about 'Freedum of speeech' on there look like their mothers drunk heavily during pregnancy and then midwife accidentally dropped them, and then reversed over them, in the hospital car park?

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 20:30 - Aug 1 with 1759 viewsSpruceMoose

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 20:28 - Aug 1 by itfcjoe

Well I never. Exactly how I imagined.

On a serious note, there's a danger of doxing someone here. And their real identity too. Which wouldn't be popular on here considering the flouncing I faced for posting a Pickles comment from another forum that in no way revealed his real identity.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 20:39]

Login to get fewer ads

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 20:31 - Aug 1 with 1754 viewsMullet

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 20:28 - Aug 1 by itfcjoe

I think I've annoyed Phil enough tonight.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 21:00 - Aug 1 with 1669 viewsSitfcB

It’s because someone was on there this morning crying about it.

Just like on here when people don’t agree with other people’s opinions.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 21:24 - Aug 1 with 1591 viewsClapham_Junction

The comments section of news sites really do seem to attract the worst people.

It didn't take long for the usual 'There is a large swathe of British people who feel disenfranchised because their opinions, if they dare express them at all, are dismissed as 'racist', 'ignorant', etc. etc.' line to be trotted out
I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 21:53 - Aug 1 with 1513 viewsjeera

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 20:30 - Aug 1 by SpruceMoose

How come all the people complaining about 'Freedum of speeech' on there look like their mothers drunk heavily during pregnancy and then midwife accidentally dropped them, and then reversed over them, in the hospital car park?

Whilst on a fag break.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 21:56 - Aug 1 with 1503 viewsSpruceMoose

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 21:53 - Aug 1 by jeera

Whilst on a fag break.

Awful people. Impressively thick bones in the forehead though.

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 21:56 - Aug 1 with 1504 viewsSteve_M

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 21:24 - Aug 1 by Clapham_Junction

The comments section of news sites really do seem to attract the worst people.

It didn't take long for the usual 'There is a large swathe of British people who feel disenfranchised because their opinions, if they dare express them at all, are dismissed as 'racist', 'ignorant', etc. etc.' line to be trotted out

It's a great pity because there are some fascinating photos that people put on that site, and many like it elsewhere, but nostalgic myopia seems to be the dominant emotion.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 21:59 - Aug 1 with 1493 viewsSpruceMoose

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 21:56 - Aug 1 by Steve_M

It's a great pity because there are some fascinating photos that people put on that site, and many like it elsewhere, but nostalgic myopia seems to be the dominant emotion.

As Brexit has demonstrated to us, these people ruin everything good in the UK.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 21:59]

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 22:03 - Aug 1 with 1476 viewswkj

, facebook

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I see the Ipswich Remembered Facebook group on 09:04 - Aug 2 with 1266 viewsDripFedFred

Good. Hopefully they will start doing it on their official comments site too. A horrible toxic place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024