Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Burton Albion v Ipswich Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 08:30 - Aug 2 with 4963 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/36391/twtv-burton-albion-v-ipswich-town-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:40 - Aug 2 with 3858 viewsGavTWTD

Morning all. Press conference should start around 9am. We'll update you around that time if it changes.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:52 - Aug 2 with 3833 viewsJ2BLUE

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:40 - Aug 2 by GavTWTD

Morning all. Press conference should start around 9am. We'll update you around that time if it changes.

Oi Phil's teaboy. Change my name back to 'J2BLUE'. Now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:00 - Aug 2 with 3798 viewsFPL_Tractor

COYB

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:02 - Aug 2 with 3785 viewsPhilTWTD

Shouldn't be too long.
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:04 - Aug 2 with 3773 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Coyb lets all get behind Lambert and the boys

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:07 - Aug 2 with 3747 viewsPhilTWTD

On his way.
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:07 - Aug 2 with 3747 viewsGavTWTD

Hope they've upgraded the wifi over the summer

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:07 - Aug 2 with 3747 viewsPhilTWTD

here
Login to get fewer ads

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:08 - Aug 2 with 3746 viewsSamWhiteUK

Gav they can barely stretch to a lick of blue paint, be sensible now
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:08 - Aug 2 with 3737 viewsGavTWTD

We're live

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:11 - Aug 2 with 3717 viewsportmanking

Oh dear... Lambert's at the end of his tether already
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:12 - Aug 2 with 3714 viewsGrumpy_Old_Man

Disappointing first pre-match interview, give us some positives
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:12 - Aug 2 with 3713 viewsportmanking

Well what positives are there? Evans strangling this club
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:13 - Aug 2 with 3709 viewsshouldistayorcounago

Think its hard for him to say much positive about a bloke who has a phobia of his own wallet
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:13 - Aug 2 with 3704 viewsMartus

He aint a happy bunny is he?

"Bobby conquered Europe!!! And we won the FA cuuuuup!"

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:14 - Aug 2 with 3695 viewsportmanking

I genuinely think Lambert's using this interview to implore fans to focus attention on our wonderful owner
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:17 - Aug 2 with 3679 viewswkj

Brenner trying hard to get some marcus bashing from Lambert

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:17 - Aug 2 with 3680 viewsportmanking

he's bashed him enough
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:17 - Aug 2 with 3679 viewsKieran_Knows

He's not a happy chap.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:17 - Aug 2 with 3678 viewsportmanking

to know that Evans is starving our club
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:18 - Aug 2 with 3671 viewsportmanking

he looks a beaten man already
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:18 - Aug 2 with 3670 viewsBloots

What a "battle cry" this is, certainly getting the whole club up for the season.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:19 - Aug 2 with 3667 viewsportmanking

what do you expect though Bloots? If he knows his owner isn't ar$ed to compete, what hope has he got?
Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:19 - Aug 2 with 3667 viewsKieran_Knows

You can thanks Marcus Evans for that, Bloots.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Burton Albion Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:19 - Aug 2 with 3665 viewsportmanking

I've said it before many times, it's up to the fans to start making a stand
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024