Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So because Lambert just gets it he is pandering to the fans? 09:32 - Aug 2 with 619 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Typically depressing modern attitude?

The bloke can't simply see what we see? That we need investment, that the stadium is run down, that the fans feel disconnected.

So he speaks up about it and people get on his back for just coming out with soundbites and talking the talk.

What exactly do you people want? For him to suggest freebies are fine, the stadium is glorious and the fans love Evans? Then you'd be on his back for being deluded FFS.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

So because Lambert just gets it he is pandering to the fans? on 09:34 - Aug 2 with 589 viewsGarv

It has got to the stage now where he is getting stick for agreeing with us. Quite funny really.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

So because Lambert just gets it he is pandering to the fans? on 09:34 - Aug 2 with 586 viewswkj

I can say with almost certainty that Lambert can see that we need investment. A lot of what he says is because he is paid to say it imo

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So because Lambert just gets it he is pandering to the fans? on 09:35 - Aug 2 with 576 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

So because Lambert just gets it he is pandering to the fans? on 09:34 - Aug 2 by Garv

It has got to the stage now where he is getting stick for agreeing with us. Quite funny really.

Very odd.

Fans moaned that Mick was deluded when he would say we played well after a 0-0 draw in which we'd had 1 shot, 84 minutes into a game.

Lambert says it how it is and he's just saying what we want to hear!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

So because Lambert just gets it he is pandering to the fans? on 09:35 - Aug 2 with 577 viewsJ2BLUE

This is one of the things I wish MM did. Instead of saying that is the job he had enough respect and credit in the bank to demand a couple of million.

This will probably end one of two ways. Either we bring in 2-3 reasonable players after Evans caves or Lambert ends up leaving mid season. Possibly after the January window when his frustration boils over.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So because Lambert just gets it he is pandering to the fans? on 09:38 - Aug 2 with 555 viewsVaughan8

Lambert couldn't sound any more depressed. We have got players. Yes we need a few more but come on.

I was exciting about the season, the unknown, but now he's just made me feel a bit meh about it all.......!
So because Lambert just gets it he is pandering to the fans? on 09:39 - Aug 2 with 533 viewsGarv

So because Lambert just gets it he is pandering to the fans? on 09:35 - Aug 2 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Very odd.

Fans moaned that Mick was deluded when he would say we played well after a 0-0 draw in which we'd had 1 shot, 84 minutes into a game.

Lambert says it how it is and he's just saying what we want to hear!

It’s because the consensus becomes ‘he’s good at calling out the owner and speaking his mind but where are the results’. It will continue to happen until we start winning, which I get, but we haven’t had a game for 3 or 4 months!

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

So because Lambert just gets it he is pandering to the fans? on 09:39 - Aug 2 with 530 viewsHerbivore

He's not just pandering to the fans, he's also covering his arse too.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So because Lambert just gets it he is pandering to the fans? on 09:42 - Aug 2 with 515 viewsVaughan8

So because Lambert just gets it he is pandering to the fans? on 09:38 - Aug 2 by Vaughan8

Lambert couldn't sound any more depressed. We have got players. Yes we need a few more but come on.

I was exciting about the season, the unknown, but now he's just made me feel a bit meh about it all.......!

This is exactly it. Not sure how people haven't got this. He's making his excuses early if it goes tits up. And if it doesn't he can say how great he is that he did it without whatever he's moaning about......

Remind you of anyone......? Haha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024