Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched the first five minutes of the press conference 09:58 - Aug 2 with 448 viewsGlasgowBlue

Evans Out!!!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just watched the first five minutes of the press conference on 10:13 - Aug 2 with 393 viewsN2_Blue

I’m stunned
All my enthusiasm for the new season has evaporated watching that. I’m been fully behind Lambert and his PR so for him to come out with that looks like the end.

Considering the 3 substantial sell ons received that couldn’t have been budgeted for the fact that Evans is clearly not giving Lambert a penny is shameful. I’ve finally lost it. This club is dead under Evans. I’m a supporter and want to go to the games this season but I feel like jacking it in if nothing changes and Lambert is not playing games here. I want to support my club but why should I give money to Evans through my season ticket.

I feel as bad today as any point I did last season after seeing that presser. We are finished. Any other manager comes in they have the same problems but likely won’t care as much as Lambert. FK FK Fk I’m p***ed off

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024