Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Line-up tomorrow... 10:58 - Aug 2 with 1172 viewsclive_baker

I'm going:

Will Norris
Myles Kenlock
Luke Woolfenden
Cole Skuse
Joshua Emmanuel
Flynn Downes
Andre Dozzell
Emyr Huws
Alan Judge
Kayden Jackson
James Norwood

COYFB

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:00 - Aug 2 with 1144 viewsblueislander

Apart from Wilson for Skuse, that would be about right. Not bothered which keeper plays.
Line-up tomorrow... on 11:01 - Aug 2 with 1134 viewsHerbivore

I think Holy will start, he's had a full preseason and looked good. Donacien seems to be ahead of Emmanuel too. I quite like the rest of the side, I do wonder if we'll play two up top though with no other strikers available to be on the bench. Could see Rowe in for Jackson.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:01 - Aug 2 with 1128 viewstroyse

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:00 - Aug 2 by blueislander

Apart from Wilson for Skuse, that would be about right. Not bothered which keeper plays.

Yh Wilson in
Line-up tomorrow... on 11:02 - Aug 2 with 1113 viewsKieran_Knows

Holy
Donacien Wilson Woolfenden Kenlock
Downes Skuse Dozzell
Jackson Norwood Garbutt

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:03 - Aug 2 with 1103 viewsitfcjoe

I think it will be

---------------------------------Holy--------------------------
Donacien----Woolfenden-------Wilson--------Kenlock
--------------Downes----Skuse----Dozzell/Huws---------
----Rowe-------------------------------------------Judge-----
----------------------------Norwood---------------------------

From your side, I think Emmanuel has been bombed out and won't play much and Holy hasn't done anything wrong - plus Rowe had a good pre season

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:05 - Aug 2 with 1086 viewsJ2BLUE

I will be amazed if Norris starts.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:06 - Aug 2 with 1075 viewsHerbivore

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:03 - Aug 2 by itfcjoe

I think it will be

From your side, I think Emmanuel has been bombed out and won't play much and Holy hasn't done anything wrong - plus Rowe had a good pre season

This looks close to what it might be. Rowe and Garbutt vying for a place I think. Jackson to come off the bench.

Despite some absences that's still a very strong side at this level and for all that Lambert isn't happy he has the playing resources at his disposal for us to have a successful season.

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:08 - Aug 2 with 1045 viewsWestcountryblue

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:06 - Aug 2 by Herbivore

This looks close to what it might be. Rowe and Garbutt vying for a place I think. Jackson to come off the bench.

Despite some absences that's still a very strong side at this level and for all that Lambert isn't happy he has the playing resources at his disposal for us to have a successful season.

It's a good side, but if Norwood or a CB limps off after 5 minutes we are effectively down to untried academy players. You can understand his worries.

With Nolan, Chambers, Edwards and Roberts back in contention next week, things will get better.
Login to get fewer ads

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:11 - Aug 2 with 1009 viewsfatronaldo

Holey
Kenlockzz
Wolfey
Wilsey
Donazzey

Garbz
Skusey
Huwsey
Judgey

Jacksey
LordNors

Sorry, really lousy nicks.. But we've got some really good players at L1 level. Edwards, Nolan, Teddy, Toto, Lankester back soon. Just hoping the team will gel fast. Think Norwood is a massive factor for our success. Not only for his goalscoring, mostly for his winner mentality.

COYB!!!
Line-up tomorrow... on 11:12 - Aug 2 with 997 viewsBigManBlue

Holy
Skuse Wilson Woolfenden Kenlock
Huws Downes
Rowe Judge Garbutt
Norwood

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:16 - Aug 2 with 964 viewsthatdamgood89

The goalkeeper situation really is an interesting one. On the one hand Holy while actually never really being tested hasn't done anything wrong. Where as you also have Norris who you have to believe hasn't been allowed to come here and sit on the bench.

Anyway here's mine

--------------------------------------Holy-----------------------------------------
-------Donacien-------- --Skuse ------- Woolfenden------Kenlock-----

----------------------------------- Downes-------------------------------------

---------------Dozzell------Judge------ Huws-----------------Garbett-----

--------------------------------Norwood-------------------------

I've gone up front because I feel that if you go with two you then have nothing to change it up to should things not work out well. We are that threadbare at the striker position.

Dozzell is a tucked in wide right ,however you could have an argument for Rowe to play and Dozza or Huws to miss out..I didn't because I've not seen enough from Rowe to credit him with a start.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:18 - Aug 2 with 952 viewsNW10_Tractor

What squad number has Will Norris been given this season? Will he take the old 33?

Harlesden's Arrogantly Talented with the Skill Abilities And not a bad goalkeeper either....
Poll: How would you like Town to win the league

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:18 - Aug 2 with 943 viewsclive_baker

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:01 - Aug 2 by Herbivore

I think Holy will start, he's had a full preseason and looked good. Donacien seems to be ahead of Emmanuel too. I quite like the rest of the side, I do wonder if we'll play two up top though with no other strikers available to be on the bench. Could see Rowe in for Jackson.

Be honest, it’s a lush team isn’t it?

Rowe for Jackson and Donacien for Emmanuel I’m fine with. They’re the 2 for me that are most interchangeable. I’ve got a strong preference for Norris ahead of Holy, and think he’ll establish himself as #1.

Need to get Chambers, Nsiala and Nolan back in contention as priorities before August is out.

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:19 - Aug 2 with 928 viewsHackneyblueboy

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:16 - Aug 2 by thatdamgood89

The goalkeeper situation really is an interesting one. On the one hand Holy while actually never really being tested hasn't done anything wrong. Where as you also have Norris who you have to believe hasn't been allowed to come here and sit on the bench.

Anyway here's mine

--------------------------------------Holy-----------------------------------------
-------Donacien-------- --Skuse ------- Woolfenden------Kenlock-----

----------------------------------- Downes-------------------------------------

---------------Dozzell------Judge------ Huws-----------------Garbett-----

--------------------------------Norwood-------------------------

I've gone up front because I feel that if you go with two you then have nothing to change it up to should things not work out well. We are that threadbare at the striker position.

Dozzell is a tucked in wide right ,however you could have an argument for Rowe to play and Dozza or Huws to miss out..I didn't because I've not seen enough from Rowe to credit him with a start.

4-2-3-1

Holy
Donacien Wilson Woolf Kenlock
Skuse Downes
Rowe Judge Garbutt
Norwood
Line-up tomorrow... on 11:21 - Aug 2 with 907 viewsBigManBlue

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:19 - Aug 2 by Hackneyblueboy

4-2-3-1

Holy
Donacien Wilson Woolf Kenlock
Skuse Downes
Rowe Judge Garbutt
Norwood

Let's be honest, that starting XI should tear some teams apart.

Edit - no huws? Big call that.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 11:21]

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:25 - Aug 2 with 874 viewsfactual_blue

Haggerty F, Haggerty R, Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Dobson, Dewhurst, Crapper, McIntyre, Treadmore, Davitt

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:28 - Aug 2 with 837 viewsHackneyblueboy

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:21 - Aug 2 by BigManBlue

Let's be honest, that starting XI should tear some teams apart.

Edit - no huws? Big call that.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 11:21]

Huws hasn't played a proper 90 minutes for how long? I think he'll be eased into the season, 45 mins here and there.

Having him and Doz on the bench and Jackson etc means we're hardly a poor outfit at this level. Understand Lambert's annoyance though as if we had 2 or 3 more good pro's at this level we would really have a good chance at promotion.

I fear we just a bit short at the moment, but with a good start, a bit of momentum and some of the injuries returning we might be OK. But we're cutting it very fine.
Line-up tomorrow... on 11:31 - Aug 2 with 814 viewsBigManBlue

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:28 - Aug 2 by Hackneyblueboy

Huws hasn't played a proper 90 minutes for how long? I think he'll be eased into the season, 45 mins here and there.

Having him and Doz on the bench and Jackson etc means we're hardly a poor outfit at this level. Understand Lambert's annoyance though as if we had 2 or 3 more good pro's at this level we would really have a good chance at promotion.

I fear we just a bit short at the moment, but with a good start, a bit of momentum and some of the injuries returning we might be OK. But we're cutting it very fine.

Totally agree mate, we're just lacking depth in a few key positions, I hope a silly injury to Norwood or Toto doesn't come to define our season.

Yeah I think you're probably right re Huws on reflection, would be great to at least see him come on for the last 30 against a tiring side and really start pulling some strings.

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:44 - Aug 2 with 763 viewsFPL_Tractor

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:03 - Aug 2 by itfcjoe

I think it will be

I think Garbutt will play left wing and Judge in at no10 with Dozzell/Huws left out from your team.

Oh and he might play an under 3 at right back.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:46 - Aug 2 with 755 viewsHerbivore

Another thing the line ups for tomorrow show is that we aren't remotely a team of kids. We're looking at probably three youngsters, though all with decent first team experience, with the rest of the side being experienced pros. He can't keep wheeling out that excuse. It's not like half the line up is straight out of the academy.

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:47 - Aug 2 with 745 viewsthatdamgood89

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:46 - Aug 2 by Herbivore

Another thing the line ups for tomorrow show is that we aren't remotely a team of kids. We're looking at probably three youngsters, though all with decent first team experience, with the rest of the side being experienced pros. He can't keep wheeling out that excuse. It's not like half the line up is straight out of the academy.

I think the problem more lies with the fact our better players have been or still are out injured while also only having two strikers. If you play 2 up top you literally have nothing to come on and change a game with.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:51 - Aug 2 with 732 viewsHerbivore

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:47 - Aug 2 by thatdamgood89

I think the problem more lies with the fact our better players have been or still are out injured while also only having two strikers. If you play 2 up top you literally have nothing to come on and change a game with.

Agreed, although Lambert has rarely gone two up top here. The point is though that Lambert keeps going on about our side being kids and using that to temper expectations. Even with the injuries and suspensions we'll still be fielding a side tomorrow that only has two or three youngsters in it. He's not having to rely on untested youngsters so him using that narrative is disingenuous. Once Chambers and Nolan are back we'll only have one or two of the kids in the side, one of them being Kenlock who has played plenty of games in the Championship.

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:52 - Aug 2 with 730 viewsclive_baker

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:46 - Aug 2 by Herbivore

I agree. The biggest issue we have is around fitness.

Huws - barely kicked a ball in 3 years, can he really start?

Judge - no such issues but has had pre season hampered with an arm injury. I’m less nervous about hit but it’s a consideration.

Norris - How match fit is he? Not to be underestimated in modern day keepers.

Dozzell - Has he got 90 minutes in him?

We just lack depth until we have a full or near full contingent.

Line-up tomorrow... on 12:00 - Aug 2 with 702 viewsHerbivore

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:52 - Aug 2 by clive_baker

I agree. The biggest issue we have is around fitness.

Huws - barely kicked a ball in 3 years, can he really start?

Judge - no such issues but has had pre season hampered with an arm injury. I’m less nervous about hit but it’s a consideration.

Norris - How match fit is he? Not to be underestimated in modern day keepers.

Dozzell - Has he got 90 minutes in him?

We just lack depth until we have a full or near full contingent.

I think Holy will start for Norris. The others probably won't be needed to play a full 90, even tomorrow when we're a bit short of numbers. Honestly think we look in decent shape mostly. Need another striker and a right back but otherwise all good.

Line-up tomorrow... on 12:05 - Aug 2 with 684 viewsKieran_Knows

Line-up tomorrow... on 11:18 - Aug 2 by NW10_Tractor

What squad number has Will Norris been given this season? Will he take the old 33?

24, I presume.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024