Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EVANS HAS TO GO 16:00 - Aug 2 with 3129 viewseddiespearitt03

Built a club that can survive League One football.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 11:01]
EVANS HAS TO GO on 17:08 - Aug 2 with 577 viewsgazzer1999

EVANS HAS TO GO on 16:05 - Aug 2 by chicoazul

Being top in a month wouldnt change the fact Evans is a terrible owner.

This owner has put more money into the club than anyone before him. And still he is terrible owner?
I love ITFC but would never put upwards of 50 million pounds into a bottomless pit.
As ME said I don't see a large queue forming to buy the club. I bet most who say spend spend spend have never run a business and know anything about the finances of running a football club.
EVANS HAS TO GO on 17:42 - Aug 2 with 540 viewsBluedandy

It will have to get even worse before there's an uprising ... relegation would do it.
EVANS HAS TO GO on 18:10 - Aug 2 with 525 viewsfactual_blue

'being ran into the ground' is one of the worst pieces of grammar I have ever had the misfortune to read.

Presumably it passes muster in norfolk though.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

EVANS HAS TO GO on 19:24 - Aug 2 with 501 viewsSwansea_Blue

EVANS HAS TO GO on 16:03 - Aug 2 by Darth_Koont

The difficulty is what are people actually protesting? That he should take his losses over 100 million? That he should sell to whoever wants us that may be a lot worse?

I think a period of realizing we're all in it together and no individual has taken us here. This is the result of two decades being on the wrong side of modern football.

There’s no way to put a positive spin on his tenure; he’s overseeing the worst period at the club for decades. Not just results, but moral, the state of the place, his apparent disinterest (or maybe he’s simply time limited with everything else he does, but the end result is the same).

The losses are a red herring. Yes he puts loads in, but partly he’s losing money because he’s got it so wrong. We don’t have a structure that allows for any continuity. It relies on him and he’s disinterested and/or too removed.

I certainly don’t believe is purely happenstance that we’re getting cut adrift. So yeah, I think we can put the blame at his door.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

EVANS HAS TO GO on 20:37 - Aug 2 with 485 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

EVANS HAS TO GO on 00:33 - Aug 3 with 425 viewsmadmouse1959

EVANS HAS TO GO on 20:37 - Aug 2 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

That precarious position is in the "here and now". No one actually knows what money Evans is taking out and putting back in. Lets be honest, no one knows.

What i will say it is the fact he kept some players here who should of been released by now. Forget all the "he,s a good lad" or "a good pro" nonsense. We need hungry players with a dam site more ability. Evans failure is our sadness. If you keep selling the better players and retaining the poor/injured players then it is little wonder Ipswich got relegated.

Keeping the senior pro,s who have achieved nothing but help us get relegated is Evans legacy. The club is stale now and we have built a weak squad for League One football. Will Lambert walk if he can,t get a response from this squad ? Only time will tell.

shampoo dave

EVANS HAS TO GO on 13:45 - Aug 3 with 347 viewseddiespearitt03

EVANS HAS TO GO on 16:05 - Aug 2 by Kieran_Knows

I don't necessarily disagree with this, but what does Evans get out of owning us, when all he does is lose money and runs the place on a shoe string anyway?

Evans is making money. Make no mistake about that.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 13:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024