Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow 16:18 - Aug 2 with 5291 viewsBrixtonBlue

Everton's U23 player of the year. Why can't we pick a loan of this sort of quality?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49210532

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:34 - Aug 11 with 2350 viewsBluefish

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 11:57 - Aug 11 by MattinLondon

His source is usually his own arse

You have joined dolly and j2 in my top 3 fanboys. Congrats

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:36 - Aug 11 with 2350 viewsBrixtonBlue

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:32 - Aug 11 by Bluefish

WTF are you wittering about? Phil has confirmed numerous times how much Quaner cost us, apologise whenever you are up to it.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 12:43]

And again in English?

Also, how do you know what Nathan Broadhead is costing Burton?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:37 - Aug 11 with 2348 viewsRyorry

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:13 - Aug 11 by BrixtonBlue

Not sure what your point is or what you think I'm joking about Ryorry. Where have I said anything against Garbutt? Is it not allowed to have two loans from the same club?

If you MUST compare (which I wasn't), Nathan Broadhead's record reads played 1, scored 2.

And yes, I know Garbutt was injured and what time, I was watching it.

I really despair of you sometimes - what on earth do you think my point was in linking Garbutt and his 2 in 1.5 games, when your OP says "Why can't we pick a loan of this sort of quality?" - and the 2 players are loans from the same club??!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:43 - Aug 11 with 2325 viewsRyorry

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:37 - Aug 11 by Ryorry

I really despair of you sometimes - what on earth do you think my point was in linking Garbutt and his 2 in 1.5 games, when your OP says "Why can't we pick a loan of this sort of quality?" - and the 2 players are loans from the same club??!!

So did you downvote that because either a) Garbutt's not quality or b) the two players are not loans from the same club? I'd love to be enlightened!

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:44 - Aug 11 with 2322 viewsBluefish

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:36 - Aug 11 by BrixtonBlue

And again in English?

Also, how do you know what Nathan Broadhead is costing Burton?

You think broadhead could possibly be on more than that? Blimey that is desperate

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:44 - Aug 11 with 2321 viewsBrixtonBlue

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:37 - Aug 11 by Ryorry

Garbutt isn't a striker, he isn't there to score goals. You're comparing apples with oranges! Unless you think Garbutt is going to keep up this scoring rate from the left wing all season?! Jesus wept.

And I reiterate, I wasn't doing down Garbutt.

It's a lovely sunny sunday and you appear to be spoiling for a fight for some unknown reason. Maybe go and walk the dog.

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:45 - Aug 11 with 2318 viewsTractorCam

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:13 - Aug 11 by BrixtonBlue

Not sure what your point is or what you think I'm joking about Ryorry. Where have I said anything against Garbutt? Is it not allowed to have two loans from the same club?

If you MUST compare (which I wasn't), Nathan Broadhead's record reads played 1, scored 2.

And yes, I know Garbutt was injured and what time, I was watching it.

Actually he came on against us, whether you read that as 2 or 1 1/4 is up to whoever cares!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:45 - Aug 11 with 2315 viewsBrixtonBlue

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:43 - Aug 11 by Ryorry

So did you downvote that because either a) Garbutt's not quality or b) the two players are not loans from the same club? I'd love to be enlightened!

If you wait two seconds for me to answer all will become clear FFS.

Login to get fewer ads

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:47 - Aug 11 with 2306 viewsRyorry

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:44 - Aug 11 by BrixtonBlue

Garbutt isn't a striker, he isn't there to score goals. You're comparing apples with oranges! Unless you think Garbutt is going to keep up this scoring rate from the left wing all season?! Jesus wept.

And I reiterate, I wasn't doing down Garbutt.

It's a lovely sunny sunday and you appear to be spoiling for a fight for some unknown reason. Maybe go and walk the dog.

Jeez, you really are unbelievable. You have good moments, then you go back in for that kind of dross and unjustifiable ad hominem. Take a good look at your own posts & see who the one picking the fight was there.

Back onto ignore you go.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 12:50]

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:49 - Aug 11 with 2295 viewsBrixtonBlue

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:45 - Aug 11 by TractorCam

Actually he came on against us, whether you read that as 2 or 1 1/4 is up to whoever cares!

My point is I was challenged on how good he is and told to bookmark this thread. He scored 2 on his full debut, which as a striker you can't ask much more.

If you want to judge his lack of goals in 24 mins against us, having just joined the club, feel free.

My point stands.

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:50 - Aug 11 with 2291 viewsBrixtonBlue

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:44 - Aug 11 by Bluefish

You think broadhead could possibly be on more than that? Blimey that is desperate

Not as desperate as you GUESSING and thinking that's knowledge.

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:51 - Aug 11 with 2284 viewsTractorCam

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:49 - Aug 11 by BrixtonBlue

My point is I was challenged on how good he is and told to bookmark this thread. He scored 2 on his full debut, which as a striker you can't ask much more.

If you want to judge his lack of goals in 24 mins against us, having just joined the club, feel free.

My point stands.

I'm only messing mate, I couldn't care less as I didn't see the thread at the time. He can't be worse than Lucas Akins surely?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:52 - Aug 11 with 2284 viewsBrixtonBlue

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:47 - Aug 11 by Ryorry

Jeez, you really are unbelievable. You have good moments, then you go back in for that kind of dross and unjustifiable ad hominem. Take a good look at your own posts & see who the one picking the fight was there.

Back onto ignore you go.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 12:50]

Ad hominem?!? Where on earth have I put forward an ad hominem argument? Do you even know what it means?

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:53 - Aug 11 with 2278 viewsBrixtonBlue

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:51 - Aug 11 by TractorCam

I'm only messing mate, I couldn't care less as I didn't see the thread at the time. He can't be worse than Lucas Akins surely?

I don't even know who that is!

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:56 - Aug 11 with 2266 viewsBluefish

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:50 - Aug 11 by BrixtonBlue

Not as desperate as you GUESSING and thinking that's knowledge.

Lol you really are desperate. Guessing a youth player is on less than 20k is not really guessing. Similarly I would think neymar is on more per week than barry cotter

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 13:10 - Aug 11 with 2240 viewsBrixtonBlue

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:56 - Aug 11 by Bluefish

Lol you really are desperate. Guessing a youth player is on less than 20k is not really guessing. Similarly I would think neymar is on more per week than barry cotter

Have you got a link to Quaner's wages and how much of them we were paying?

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 13:40 - Aug 11 with 2214 viewsBluefish

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 13:10 - Aug 11 by BrixtonBlue

Have you got a link to Quaner's wages and how much of them we were paying?

Phil has confirmed it often enough. You can give up on this whenever you like

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 13:49 - Aug 11 with 2199 viewsBrixtonBlue

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 13:40 - Aug 11 by Bluefish

Phil has confirmed it often enough. You can give up on this whenever you like

I've not see Phil confirm it, so feel free to link where he has. If it's happened "often enough" it shouldn't be too difficult.

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 14:20 - Aug 11 with 2170 viewsBluefish

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 13:49 - Aug 11 by BrixtonBlue

I've not see Phil confirm it, so feel free to link where he has. If it's happened "often enough" it shouldn't be too difficult.

Took all of 5 seconds

Windfall sell on fees by SpruceMoose 5 Aug 2019 20:49
Maybe he doesn't with comments like that!

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 14:56 - Aug 11 with 2145 viewsBrixtonBlue

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 14:20 - Aug 11 by Bluefish

Took all of 5 seconds

Windfall sell on fees by SpruceMoose 5 Aug 2019 20:49
Maybe he doesn't with comments like that!

Fine, I owe you an apology. I concede that Quaner probably did cost us more than Broadhead is costing Burton.

Not really sure what that's got to do with the thread though. If anything it backs my position - given he's cheaper than Quaner and has already scored half the goals Quaner did in only one start.

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 15:05 - Aug 11 with 2126 viewsNewcyBlue

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 14:56 - Aug 11 by BrixtonBlue

Fine, I owe you an apology. I concede that Quaner probably did cost us more than Broadhead is costing Burton.

Not really sure what that's got to do with the thread though. If anything it backs my position - given he's cheaper than Quaner and has already scored half the goals Quaner did in only one start.

Grant Ward scored a hat trick on his debut.

Maybe give it more than a game before you declare victory here mate.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 15:11 - Aug 11 with 2113 viewsBrixtonBlue

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 15:05 - Aug 11 by NewcyBlue

Grant Ward scored a hat trick on his debut.

Maybe give it more than a game before you declare victory here mate.

Fair point.

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 22:15 - Aug 11 with 2039 viewsJimmyJazz

Good signing for Burton ahead of our game tomorrow on 12:49 - Aug 11 by BrixtonBlue

My point stands.

It's certainly a decent start

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024