Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So why do we think that BTEC football expert 09:50 - Aug 3 with 934 viewsCoco

Lee O’Neil isn’t cutting the mustard?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 10:01 - Aug 3 with 899 viewsSteve_M

Mainly because he's doing about six jobs and Evans retains virtually all decision making power at the club.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 10:20 - Aug 3 with 843 viewsCoco

So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 10:01 - Aug 3 by Steve_M

Mainly because he's doing about six jobs and Evans retains virtually all decision making power at the club.

Quite and he’s barely qualified to do one of them.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 10:46 - Aug 3 with 791 viewsFixed_It

So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 10:20 - Aug 3 by Coco

I think you know very little about him - hence your ignorance. Ever met him?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 10:51 - Aug 3 with 781 viewslinhdi

So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 10:20 - Aug 3 by Coco

Your opinion might be worth something once you match Lee O'Neill's Masters degree in Sports Science. Though you'd still have 20+ years of experience to catch up on.
So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 11:09 - Aug 3 with 730 viewspatrickswell

I find his facial resemblance to Matt Horne more disturbing.
So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 14:44 - Aug 3 with 604 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 10:51 - Aug 3 by linhdi

Your opinion might be worth something once you match Lee O'Neill's Masters degree in Sports Science. Though you'd still have 20+ years of experience to catch up on.

Moronic post - by that logic no supporter can comment on anything professional football related

Yet despite not playing 400+ professional games nor had 8-odd years management experience but could still see Paul Hurst was over his head as Ipswich manager

Not like the supporters club to blindly defend anything the club does mind you

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 14:50 - Aug 3 with 561 viewsitfcjoe

So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 14:44 - Aug 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Moronic post - by that logic no supporter can comment on anything professional football related

Yet despite not playing 400+ professional games nor had 8-odd years management experience but could still see Paul Hurst was over his head as Ipswich manager

Not like the supporters club to blindly defend anything the club does mind you

I don't think that is fair - I agree with the point you are making in general but this criticism of O'Neill seems pretty unfounded so the poster is just calling out the OP not a fair point

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 14:53 - Aug 3 with 549 viewsJ2BLUE

ITFC is a dictatorship. There might be people with important sounding jobs but they work within Evans' tight guidelines. That's why I always though criticism of Clegg and Milne was harsh. It must be a thankless task.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 14:57 - Aug 3 with 541 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 14:50 - Aug 3 by itfcjoe

I don't think that is fair - I agree with the point you are making in general but this criticism of O'Neill seems pretty unfounded so the poster is just calling out the OP not a fair point

Disagree to a point - saying he’s qualified for none of the jobs is obviously ridiculous however I think their is certainly an argument that applies for the main role that he is now doing, and indeed him being given the job was simply another cost cutting measure rather than the strategic football decision plenty have made it out to be

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 15:00 - Aug 3 with 527 viewsitfcjoe

So why do we think that BTEC football expert on 14:57 - Aug 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Disagree to a point - saying he’s qualified for none of the jobs is obviously ridiculous however I think their is certainly an argument that applies for the main role that he is now doing, and indeed him being given the job was simply another cost cutting measure rather than the strategic football decision plenty have made it out to be

I don't think it was cost cutting, he's been a succesful academy manager and was in demand elsewhere and academy manager to DoF or similar is a well trodden path.

The cost cutting is not replacing him, rather than his promotion

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024