Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ellis Harrison sale comments 10:59 - Aug 3 with 812 viewsTerry_Nutkins

I think everyone was a bit confused by the Ellis Harrison sale comments and that 100% of the money goes to Bristol Rovers. Even Lambert. I assume Evans has told him that and it could be true but unlikely anything to do with a sell on. I suspect we structured the Harrison payments and so it is just paying off the original deal. It could therefore be technically true but thats just the way many deals are done and i assume we'll be getting more in from Waghorn etc so it is bending reality a bit.

Phil, any way we can find out?

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Ellis Harrison sale comments on 11:14 - Aug 3 with 704 viewsBlockJJ

We're in debt. Money received will generally be going towards servicing those debts in the most economical fashion.

It's highly likely we were still paying BR monthly/Quarterly payments and we have negotiated to pay this off in one (or less) payments with a reduced outgoing fee. Quite normal. Not sure why anyone is confused about this possibility if it's true.
Ellis Harrison sale comments on 11:17 - Aug 3 with 683 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Ellis Harrison sale comments on 11:14 - Aug 3 by BlockJJ

We're in debt. Money received will generally be going towards servicing those debts in the most economical fashion.

It's highly likely we were still paying BR monthly/Quarterly payments and we have negotiated to pay this off in one (or less) payments with a reduced outgoing fee. Quite normal. Not sure why anyone is confused about this possibility if it's true.

It's widely acknowledged that ME isn't collecting on the debt.
Even by those of us that don't like him.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Ellis Harrison sale comments on 11:28 - Aug 3 with 619 viewsBlockJJ

Ellis Harrison sale comments on 11:17 - Aug 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

It's widely acknowledged that ME isn't collecting on the debt.
Even by those of us that don't like him.

Unpaid fees are still a debt. My point is, we still owe BR money from the initial deal; we may have used the fee received to pay this off if it has allowed us to pay a reduced amount (which may have been negotiated with BR for early settlement.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024