Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Selling Dozzell would be madness ! 11:34 - Aug 3 with 563 viewsWestcountryblue

I really hope that Dozzell hasn't travelled for injury reasons.

Don't think we've seen the best of him and a good season in league one and subsequent season in the Championship will see his current value (3m-3.5m) quadruple ! I also think that this could be the year where he really starts to boss that midfield, hopefully playing in a deeper role.

Dip into your own pocket ME for those 3 transfers and only cash out on Dozzell when his value peaks. Please show a bit of business acumen here.
Selling Dozzell would be madness ! on 11:37 - Aug 3 with 549 viewsBluefish

It is almost as though many on here were saying relegation would equal the sale of Dozzell when plenty were saying they would rather go down than keep Mick.

For the record, the biggest missed trick was not loaning Dozzell out after the injury. He has gone backwards but the expectation grows.

He is still not first xi on merit

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Selling Dozzell would be madness ! on 11:40 - Aug 3 with 524 viewsWestcountryblue

Selling Dozzell would be madness ! on 11:37 - Aug 3 by Bluefish

It is almost as though many on here were saying relegation would equal the sale of Dozzell when plenty were saying they would rather go down than keep Mick.

For the record, the biggest missed trick was not loaning Dozzell out after the injury. He has gone backwards but the expectation grows.

He is still not first xi on merit

He just needs football.

We need to keep that group of Woolfenden, Dozzell, Bishop, Downes, Nydam, Mizouni etc together as long as possible as they are the future.

Doz will take a little longer to develop due to his injury, but 60-70 more games and his value will increase significantly. I hope ITFC don't show the same naivety that they did with Webster last year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024