Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! 18:26 - Aug 3 with 2639 viewstetchris

Personally Lambert is starting to get on my tits. He should have kept Town up last season as he had enough time and games to do it but he ultimately failed. Judge managers on their results and his were poor. He’s done a very good PR job deflecting any blame for relegation to PH or ME. He’s saying the fans are brilliant but deserve better. Yes we do deserve better, a better manager. Instead of being positive going into first game of season, he has decided its time to criticise ME and the way the club is run. This is a man who is in last chance saloon as far as his management career is concerned in the English game. If he doesn’t succeed here then it’s India or China next!
Let’s stop blowing smoke up his arse. With this squad he should get automatic promotion or in play offs as a minimum. He got given an opportunity by ME and he needs to stop living on the past glory of getting Norwich into PL as that was years ago and he’s done very little since. He isn’t the messiah he’s just another journeyman manager who it appears like many others that are either on or heading for scrap heap. The majority of fans are behind him, I want him to get Town promoted but I fear he is another one whose arrogantly thinks he deserves better than Ipswich. Sadly he’s deluded.
Newsflash on 18:28 - Aug 3 with 2609 viewsBobbychase

we won

Nobody cares

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 18:29 - Aug 3 with 2595 viewstiptreeblue

So, as we won you have a go at the manager, Well done xx
If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 18:38 - Aug 3 with 2452 viewsMoriarty

India and China are infinitely preferable to Norwich. And not just for personal health and hygiene reasons.

fka omuircheartaigh

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 19:52 - Aug 3 with 2161 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Log this one down as a first class example of how not to support your football club.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 19:55 - Aug 3 with 2139 viewsmrshallisfit

Do you place blame at the feet of ME.
If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 19:58 - Aug 3 with 2104 viewsjeera

You mean delusional, not deluded.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 20:01 - Aug 3 with 2075 viewsSuperblue95

The timing of this post is bizarre and you definitely need to sort out some paragraphs.

That said I don’t necessarily disagree with your overall point about Lambert
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 1:38]

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 20:37 - Aug 3 with 1901 viewsJ2BLUE

There are a few very concerned that Lambert might actually succeed here. We can file them under 'Norwich fans and Blubfish'

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 21:16 - Aug 3 with 1702 viewsSamWhiteUK

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 21:32 - Aug 3 with 1623 viewsKeaneish

I thought some of our football today was excellent...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 21:37 - Aug 3 with 1579 viewsMaySixth

No, you are deluded.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 00:33 - Aug 4 with 1281 viewsTerra_Farma

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 20:01 - Aug 3 by Superblue95

The timing of this post is bizarre and you definitely need to sort out some paragraphs.

That said I don’t necessarily disagree with your overall point about Lambert
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 1:38]

Muppet.
If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 00:36 - Aug 4 with 1275 viewsRyorry

You can't even spell your own username correctly - the second letter should be an 'i', not an 'e'
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 0:47]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 01:38 - Aug 4 with 1196 viewsSuperblue95

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 00:33 - Aug 4 by Terra_Farma

Muppet.

I’m a muppet for not having blind faith in a manager who has won 5 games in 9 months and is already trying to cover his own back in case this season goes tits up?

Like I said the timing of this post was stupid and if Lambert keeps on winning then great I’ll be the first to praise him but I’m still yet to be convinced he’s the right man for us.

There’s only one muppet out of the two of us pal and I’d suggest that’s the one who is incapable of forming a coherent opinion so just uses insults instead

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 01:42 - Aug 4 with 1182 viewsSpruceMoose

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 00:36 - Aug 4 by Ryorry

You can't even spell your own username correctly - the second letter should be an 'i', not an 'e'
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 0:47]

Arf!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 03:42 - Aug 4 with 1092 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 01:42 - Aug 4 by SpruceMoose

Arf!

Lambert isn't for everyone. Sure there's an element of distrust, or frustration, however you want to class it in terms of, regards his management style and results thus far. He's got buttons to work with in terms of finance, funds are virtually non-existent. How the hell are we supposed to assemble a capable team that's a sure bet for honors, you need substantial backing for that from the owner, and I don't see it forthcoming.

Ok the academy kids we may have that are names for the future are just that. This is no quick-fix solution. Like it, don't like it, you need to realize the manager is still at a relatively early stage with the team and for all the garbage of last season, it's what lies ahead is the primary focus now.

I don't particularly like Lambert and never wanted him here from day one but decisions were made beyond our control and you just got to support it for the good of the club. Understand it's a bitter pill for some but as before you just got to accept the situation and go with it.
If Lambert doesn’t fancy it, there are others who will! on 07:06 - Aug 4 with 916 viewslambo77

and you call *him* arrogant!

you are an idiot
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024