Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lb 19:37 - Aug 3 with 1329 viewssaffers12

Left back is more of an issue for me, Kenlock has nothing going forward and looks weak in the tackle, so it's lb and cf deffo needed
Lb on 19:46 - Aug 3 with 1293 viewsreusersfreekicks

Nothing going forward!!! Yeah right
Lb on 19:48 - Aug 3 with 1281 viewscambblue

Sorry to be immediately provocative, but I actually disagree.

He isn't the finished article but we're talking about the opening game of the season. I watched on IFollow (and so the usual caveats apply) but I actually think he had a fairly decent game and will grow into the team over the coming months.

I do think he has a calm head when he has the ball and doesn't panic. I also think his positional sense is there...and one thing which struck me, was that he is actually pretty physical. There were times he pushed people off the ball quite easily today*

*I think the physicality of L1 is a lot less than Championship and don't think he would have necessarily done the same there, but for L1 I think he's actually pretty strong for his age...etc.
Lb on 19:48 - Aug 3 with 1277 viewsFixed_It

Lb on 19:46 - Aug 3 by reusersfreekicks

Nothing going forward!!! Yeah right

Bizarre criticism.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Lb on 19:52 - Aug 3 with 1263 views44_not_out

You always know when the season has begun, when Town ‘fans’ begin to wet themselves over a full back.
Lb on 19:56 - Aug 3 with 1237 viewsHerbivore

He should be perfectly fine at this level.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lb on 20:45 - Aug 3 with 1143 viewsclive_baker

I think an option will be Garbutt LB with Judge ahead of him. There have been question marks over him defensively but it’s good to have competition for Kenlock.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lb on 21:02 - Aug 3 with 1100 viewsartsbossbeard

You need new eyes.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lb on 21:18 - Aug 3 with 1056 viewsBLUEBEAT

Lb on 20:45 - Aug 3 by clive_baker

I think an option will be Garbutt LB with Judge ahead of him. There have been question marks over him defensively but it’s good to have competition for Kenlock.

Yes, Garbutt predominately a Left Back, and an attacking one at that.

When our injured midfielders come back, there really will be a lot of decent players vying for the same spots. I would definitely like to see him at the back.

3-5-2 must be tempting for Lambert with a full squad too.

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Lb on 21:47 - Aug 3 with 991 viewsJamestownPrince

Thought him and Jack
son were average at best today
Lb on 21:54 - Aug 3 with 967 viewsnoel

Lb on 21:47 - Aug 3 by JamestownPrince

Thought him and Jack
son were average at best today

He’s reasonable going forward but is awful defending. He has had plenty of chances to improve but his defending continues to be error ridden and his propensity to give away silly free kick after silly free kick in dangerous positions is a liability. Oh, and he runs like a pregnant duck.
Lb on 22:02 - Aug 3 with 942 viewsLanky

He looks quite decent going forward in my opinion, and had one or two good runs today. Struggled defensively though, and gives away a heck of a lot of pointless free-kicks.
Lb on 22:19 - Aug 3 with 887 viewsCoco

Kenlocks biggest problem is that he looks so unorthodox. Awkward body shape and running style makes it hard to believe he can actually be any good.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024