Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My summary yesterday first team “newbie” performances. 09:28 - Aug 4 with 501 viewsJoHnNnY

Holy had a few iffy “punch” moments but generally vocal commanding, kicking confidence and general distribution is good, will improve and will be a good Bart replacement.
Donacian for me looked the weak link at the start, he didn’t get up to speed with the game quick enough, and put our area at risk several times, loses the ball under his feet LOTS, having said that also put in some good tackles as the game went on, Jury is out for me, this is a position I’d like to see another signing for.
Woolfy was great, didn’t put a foot wrong and in my book will be a shame to lose his place when Toto is fit.
Wilson did ok, kind of absent at times and not a leader of any kind, Chambo will take his place next week.
Garbutt did enough - good display, got a bit lucky with the goal but was on the end of a brilliant move and looks like he will shoot given any half chance.
Lord Nors, bloke is pain in the arse for defenders, his link up play is fantastic, he get lots of goals (and lots of yellow cards) this season due to his passion - we’ve sorely missed a player like this, live him already.
Huws - this will be the key to us having a great season, still looks a cut above, looked great for the short time he came on.
Rowe was involved from the off, looks for the ball, looks to get forward AND tracks back to help his full back, should be choice over Roberts. I was well impressed.

All that said, the “regular” last year was MotM.... Downes. Nothing wrong with this kid, was everywhere blocking tackling, distributes well and keeps it flowing.
Our midfield is rich with quality when everyone is fit, think we will see a couple out on loan I reckon, and possibly a Dozzell sale.

COYB!!

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024